KHALISTAN CURRENCY

gdhaliwal23

What about the concept of a state within the states, as in a parallel government inside the countries where Sikhs live?

States or Pinds... ? :LOL: Considering the level of education Youth in Punjab villages have...

Dear Bhajis and Bhain jis ....I said that because I read Bhai Rama Ji's Book which describes what Khalsa Raj will be like, and I am hoping too that it will be like Bhai Rama Singh Ji stated. If Khalsa Raj will not be any different from what sikh panth is today, then there is no use of getting Khalsa Raj. Do you guys even know what Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj said about Khalsa Raj, and what it will be like? well, I will suggest you do some research on it before saying anything about Khalsa Raj. ( I do not mean to offend anyone, if i did then Please meri bhull chuk muaff)

Guest BikramjitSingh

you are right :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: (pindoo) Bhaji is it true we have ten Gurus? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What's with your constant attempts to call people who don't match your education Pendus ?. The Sikhs from the villages may not be educated but when push comes to shove they have always been on the forefront fighting for Sikh rights. All the movements Ghadr, Akali, Babbar Akali, Punjabi Suba, Khalistan have been sustained by the Sikhs from the villages. These Pendus as you disparagingly called them. In the end it is they that will do to die for Sikhi and not a pseudo-scholar like you who distorts Sikhi to fit into his unconventional beliefs.

Are these recent notes or are they the ones that were printed in the 1980's. If anyone is lucky enough to have the ones from the 1980's keep them safe as they are of great historical importance and will be highly sought after when Khalistan comes :)

If Khalistan comes!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

Doctor_Mani :sikhiwink1: