Is it right 2 take hard drugs for a medical reason?

My friend has got dis condition, he's got arteritis all over his body, but he is not sikh. His doctor has recommended him 2 take morefen, but he said no, then he told his doctor dat he smokes splif and da doctor said yeah u can use splif to num da pain.

If dis guy was amritdhari... would he be breaking da code of conduct?

p.s. I'm not talking bout myself

My friend has got dis condiction, he's got arteritis all over his body, but he is not sikh. His doctor has recommended him 2 take morefen, but he said no, then he told his doctor dat he smokes splif and da doctor said yeah u can use splif to num da pain.

Paracetamol also contains drugs...

same thing...Morefin is jus a bit mroe famous :P

but if u missuse it then its wrong :)

My friend has got dis condition, he's got arteritis all over his body, but he is not sikh. His doctor has recommended him 2 take morefen, but he said no, then he told his doctor dat he smokes splif and da doctor said yeah u can use splif to num da pain.

My mother has rheumatiod arthritis, so I kind of know what your friend maybe going through.Rheumatiod arhtritis causes a lot of sharp debilitating pain.Your freind must be quite young?Vahiguru Bakshlai.

I wish all the best for your friend, I hope a cure is found soon, so that many sufferers from rheumatiod arthritis/rheumatism can be cured.

Vahiguru Sacche Patshah.

• 3 years later...

just so you know, although i don't think use of marijuana purely for medical reasons is wrong, he may wish to find a safer way to use it. a british medical journal once reported that a single joint can have the tar of 15-20 cigerettes. so he may be helping himself with one problem, but creating another at the same time.

• 3 years later...