Hair and Nails

gagan

Could someone please help me with why we should keep our hair but cut our nails? I've got an article on this, but I just wanted to know, is it mentioned anywhere in the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, or any other Baani that we should not cut our hair but is ok to cut our nails? The following link provides good information about the scientific side of this, but I just want to find where it is mentioned as part of the Baani.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=1100

Could someone please help me with why we should keep our hair but cut our nails?

we keeo our hair coz guru sahib told us to, isnt that enough?, things like these shouldnt be argued, wat guru sahib sez is final! :)

Guest Javanmard

keep your nails decently long:

1. You can scratch your ennemy or hurt him badly

2. You can play classical guitar

3. Very useful in erotic foreplay as described in the Kamasutra :wink:

keep your nails decently long:

1. You can scratch your ennemy or hurt him badly

2. You can play classical guitar

3. Very useful in erotic foreplay as described in the Kamasutra :wink:

oh teriiii....taut paaina....jhootiya kaahniii lagdaa tuu bibiya touoou :LOL::LOL::LOL:

A Khalsa of Guru Gobind SIngh has to be an expert in all arts, even and specially the erotic arts :wink: because this means happy marriage!!!

Thanks for clarfying the happy marriage part.....i thought you meant before the marriage.... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guest Javanmard

what is mariage? I know many people who got "married" in the gurdwara and yet are a complete failure as a couple. I know other people who have done gandharva marriage and are perfect grahistis. I insist on the fact that gandharva mariage is totally legitimate, legal and necessary!!!

Guest Javanmard

Gandharva marriage is an ancient Indian form of marriage whereby a couple can get married without any witnesses just taking the gandharvas (angels) as witnesses. Some of prayers and honest vows are necessary. This was practiced by couples who could not get married because of family tensions, caste divions or just difficult financial situations. Imagine for example a couple knows they'r e made for one another but they do not have the financial possibilities to get married or their families don't agree, gandharva marriage was a legal form of getting married and putting the community in front of a reality it could not change. I know of some chardi kala SInghs who have done it and later on got a proper gurdwara marriage when things cooled down between the families!!! This of course is not an excuse to mess around!!!

your are funny and I appreciate your humour. I have just changed some bits in my post!

lalleshsinghni :P .........me lub jour humour aswell, its a shame some people take your posts abit too seriously :P

they'll probably take these so called unappropraite posts off.....later on :LOL:, like they always do

Guest Javanmard

essential oils my dear, essential oils :wink:

makhan that was Marlon Brando in that weird sodomy scene in Last Tango in Paris. He puts a bit of French butter into the ladie's ****

disgusting really :roll:

Guest Javanmard

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

tuhaanun sharam nahin aundi hai??? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

essential oils my dear, essential oils :wink:

makhan that was Marlon Brando in that weird sodomy scene in Last Tango in Paris. He puts a bit of French butter into the ladie's ****

disgusting really :roll:

Into the ladies mouth i presume?Your right, French butter is disgusting *yuk* :wink: