Sikh Girl Duped by Muslim's Love(Converted her)

:oops: This is about the life of a Sikh Girl which was ruined. Her life was ruined whed she was allured by the love of a muslim boy who pretended to love her so that he can convert her.The Muslim boy, Farooq succeeded and shattered is the Sikh Girl.May Baba Ji Bless her and be with her. Lets hear from her what her life is like and what message does she want to convey to our Sikh Sisters !! :oops::oops:

Regrets.... I Have Many

Life in leafy Edgbaston was cosy, routine and without much bother,

Mummy and daddy where professional middle class,

I was at college study for my A levels,

I was shy and obedient but I wasn't content,

I longed for excitement,

I wanted to live the world,

I wanted to be as bold as brass and that was my intent.

At college one day, a lad approached me, as he towards me,

I could see from afar around his neck, he wore the moon and stars around his neck.

He was very persistent and sweet,

Told me I was beautiful from my head down to my feet.

In my innocence by this tender words I was fooled,

This Muslim boy loved me.

And the love for my own family cooled.

My stupidity lead me to follow western trends,

I allowed him to become my boyfriend,

He had me under his hypnotic spell,

What I was going to do next nobody could tell,

I moved from Edgbaston to Sparkbrook.

I longed to be with my one and only Farooq.

My life was to change completely,

Long gone where the afternoon tea parties with the ladies,

Long gone where my Mummy's BMW and Daddy's Mercedes,

I was soon getting on and off buses and trams,

As I struggled with a variety of prams,

I was his sweetheart no more,

Instead I had become his common whore.

From Edgbaston to Sparkbrook and then to living hell

That is Pakistan,

A distant memory now, but please believe me,

I had once stood shoulder to shoulder with my dear dad

and demanded khalistan.

Oh God

What have I done?

What has happened to me?

What have I become?

As I lay awake at night

There is nobody to even hear me cry,

My thoughts are unanswered, questions are my only escape,

Somebody, anybody! Please tell me?

Will I ever stand in the warmth of my kitchen again?

Will I ever feel the hug of dear Daddy's strong arms?

Will my brothers ever fight and play and argue with me again?

Will I be there when my Mummy and Daddy grow old?

When my brother gets married will I be there to put the kalgi on his pagh?

Will I ever again experience the sweet nectar that is Gurbani?

Will I ever share langar again?

Now there are no answers, only questions.

I have sown the seed of my own despair,

My life is in ruins, which nobody can repair,

My innocence, foolishness, kismet on me all have cheated,

I desperately want my previous boring life,

But I fear I am living in false hope,

In my heart of hearts I know that can never be repeated.

As I write these word in the unforgiving Pakistani heat,

Streams of sweat and tears run down my face,

I realise for me it is now too late,

Life has dealt me a cruel fate,

My living hell on my own I have to endure,

But I plead with my Sikh sisters that you make sure

Don't be fooled by his looks and false allure.

Stay in the warmth of Sikh religion,

Maintain your family values,

Enjoy its rich culture, but unlike me don't abuse its social freedom,

Ignore my advice at your peril,

But I beg you to take, a good long hard look at me,

A pitiful shambles I'm sure you will agree,

Happiness or even hope, I haven't any,

But regrets.............

I have many

Harjyot kaur (Rawalpindi, Pakistan) :oops::oops:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:idea: any child who is bought up by parents without infusing in child the adhesion and vision about his faith, is like a straw at mercy of wind flow, this is more true in case of materialistic parents( with lack of interest of glory of their faith) than the case of devout and committedly religios parents ,who put their child on moulding of nitnem,sikh history, chardi-kala from early

Fateh ji,

This has happened to not one but many sikh girls out there and all regreting it now. I have heard that at times it is not the charming boy trying to convert, but a sikh lady that has converted. This had been happening near my area, but dont know if it still happens. Just a word of advice for all those sikh girls are under the false charme and love,

" Even fools can learn from their own mistakes, but the wise learn from others mistakes."

All you have to decide is whether you want to be a fool or a wise person.

Hope havent said anything out of line here, for that I do apologise.

Fateh Ji.

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguruji ki fateh,

I might be wrong, but do you really think its a matter of Relegion ? a matter of a SIKH kudi and a Muslim guy ? Do we guarantee that if she woudl have married a SIKH guy and that guy wud have took her to some other country(other than U.S/Canada/India) - and she would be happy ? I think its just the matter of NOT A GOOD MATCH.

Iam sorry but i do not mean to offend any relegion/country/person.

man i can't beleive the hate for MUSLIMS!

and what is WORSE is that you are enforcing your own views onto others...

sure MAYBe this happens to a SELECT few people, but have u noticed any of your bhanjis talking back at you guyz??? I MEAN I KNOW U AIN"T DIRECTIN THIS TO ME OR ANY OTHA GIRL but damn u make it seem that you are "controlin" us by sayin what we do is wrong, IF SHE LOVES HIM, SHE LOVES HIM!! and if she wantz to convert its her ULTIMATE decision, itz not his! and i know maybe some girlz are not as strong minded as me but to assume this is like saying that all girls are whimps and we can't stand up to our selves. i am sure if some big ass white man tries to make me a catholic i will still say no.. same with a jew, same with a MUSLIM, but i mean don't beleive what a few people say, i think its RUMOURS cuz i know muslims are not that bad! and i am still really sickend about this whole not trusting thing... again i say that i have noticed more women don't stand up for other girlz, i don't wanna be the only girl on this forum yellin and actin likea biaatch! lol but damn maybe i shud start up a thread, "SIKH BOY CONVERTS TO MUSLIM!" and make a poem about it or sumthing and maybe just maybe people may believe it and next thing u know their will be a thread about some JEW doin the same... i think we should all realise its UP TO THER PERSON, sikhi is about excepting it not ENFORCING IT, and if one cannot hold their place let them change, for "love" but to me its disgusting, but i still DO NOT ENFORCE RELIGION, just because u are brought up in a family that is sikh doesn't mean u ARE SIKH!

one

with all due respect 'lil princess' penjee you dont know what you are talking about...

i dont know about the situation in canada but the U.K had been hit with MANY cases and since i know of a girl who it has personally happened to I feel that you undermining what is being said is very wrong...

noone is controlling what others believe...and irts not anti-islam or anti-anyone....

its about protecting our kuriyaa from anyone who is a threat...

and where dos this enforcing views come into it?? i dont see that anywhere...

if you dont know what teh situation is then i dont think its fair for you to comment on what is and what isnt happening.

when some muslims and by no means all or even most go about systematically using various methods to convert kuriyaa i think it is a matter which needs to be addressed very heavily.

but i mean don't beleive what a few people say, i think its RUMOURS

i can assure you thats not true, like i said your from canada no U>K so you dont know the whats going on here.

Lil Princess, this isn't about sexism. This is a genuine problem in the UK, and peope here can relate to it in some way, as in they may know people who went through this firsthand or know people who have heard such cases. I understand your sentiments, I would be one of the first to stand up for any injustice against women by Guru Ji's Kirpa, but it's a reality, and it's not wrong to make people aware of this.

Gurfateh

Guest Punjabi Nationalist

I agree with lil_princess.

One or two Sikh girls getting fooled then abused by their Muslim boyfriends is not an issue for which Sikhs world-wide need to take-up arms over.

Honestly, what benefit is it to the Muslims if a few Sikh girls here and there become Muslims themselves? You people must think Muslims have nothing else going in their lives except trying to "convert" people.

I wonder sometimes if any of you even know any Muslims or have been within 10 miles of a Mosque....

ps, Why is this same "poem" keep on getting posted again and again and again?

ps, Why is this same "poem" keep on getting posted again and again and again?

To do parchar, to create awareness among punjabi youths... do you have better idea to do that??? You can take this seeva as well :roll: :roll:

Guest Punjabi Nationalist

To do parchar, to create awareness among punjabi youths... do you have better idea to do that??? You can take this seeva as well :roll: :roll:

My friend, in that case you should sticky the original thread in which this poem was first posted.

Spamming the forums with the same 'poem' over and over again amounts to nothing but creating an anti-Muslim atmosphere.

Punjabi youths are well informed on the one or two shocking incidents when acts similar to this were brought to the attention of a larger audience. I remember when the Punjabi Mandir commitee or whatever they have in their temple sent a leaflet to my parents warning them about a threat posed by Muslim males towards Sikh and Punjabi Hindu girls. But that was like 7 years ago.

So called poems like this could be as old as from 1997, and to be honest, a hoax.

Im not denying that there have been cases where Mirpuri and other Pakistani males made it a point to target Sikh girls, take them into bed, abuse them for awhile and then treat them like garbage. However, the stuff about a "mission" to convert "Sikh girls" then take them to Pakistan and hold them against their will is digging deep into the World of fiction and hate-propaganda.

Yes, South Asian girls born in the UK have been held in Pakistan and Bangladesh against their will and forced to marry an older man, even a relative, but guess what? None of those girls have been Sikh, they have all been Punjabi, Kashmiri, or Bangladeshi MUSLIMS....

Plus, these people have not been targeting random girls, they have been doing it to their own daughters and sisters...

Unless I've lost my mind, which is not rare, this is the original thread? Who said people were spamming the forum with this poem?

PN, you may live in a area where this isn't common, but some people do, so why not let them express how they feel about it, instead of taking your perception of Muslims as the only one.

Gurfateh

VKVF

Forgive me i havnt posted in a long time.

I think everyone has a point - some people will have more knowlege than others and some people wont.

I think there are a lot of apne girls not really knowing anything about their own religion - because if they did, then im 95% sure they probably wouldnt want to convert, hence lack of joosh and lack of strengh - because Sikh i gives you strengh at the end of the day.

I used to be quite strong mided about this topic - as im sure some of you might remeber. All i can say is that if 'our' girls are converting its our elders fault for mot teaching them about their own religion.

If some of these Muslim-In-Name (cuz a true Muslim wud respect other religions) was to try and convert - well it would be there elders fault for not teaching them correctly.

These things do happen - and i think even if some people do exaggerate on how much of a problem this is etc... its only because they want to raise awarness. I think its good in that sense.

Ive read this poem before too - it reminds me a little anyway of how sure i am about Sikhi so even if it doesnt help u guys, then it helps me a little anyway - thanku.

I agree it dus cause quite a bit of 'anti-muslim' atmosphere - but it is a fact, and i dont see any elders teaching kids otherwise. Im not sayin creating an anti - Muslim atmosphere is right - because that is really bad and wrong, but this is a debating page - and its designed so people can have their views!

Man this sounds like a lecture - forgive me if i spoke outta live. Put it down to me being a joka who doesnt know much.

VKVF

Sat Sri Akal...

This thing does not occur in the area im from... But i have herd about this happening...over the net...tho

Like K4ur said its the elders fault for not teaching their children about Sikhi. I aint saying all Sikhs are like this, its only the minority that do not follow Sikhi and they have lost the Love for Waheguru, and at the end of this, the conclusion is their lives get messed up.

The matter of fact is, the hardcore radical muslims in the UK are targeting Sikh and Hindu Girls. All the muslims care about is CONVERTING, just like how they wanted to convert us in the 1500's. There have been many cases in England where the girl has been seduced into marrying a muslim. Then once the man has full advtange of them he takes her as a prostitute in Pakistan or even in England. This is a repeated story because I've heard stories from more than one family. It even happened in where I live, New Jersey. Muslim men are given cell phones, cars, money, etc and are given great respect on the number of girls they lure and convert into Islam. There main goal is to sleep with the girl, and thus they have accomplished there jobs. They are even changing there names to similar last names of Sikhs such as Hayer and other familar last names. Here is some proof: http://hinduunity.org/bewaregirls.htm

and http://groups.msn.com/SikhandHindugirls/si...hindugirls.msnw, also I found an islamic website based in the UK encouraging fellow islam brothers to hunt down Sikh and Hindu women. Ive also read on Sikhnet from a first hand experience of a girl who was fooled by such men. There is good and bad in every faith-I think these particular muslims have misinterperted the teachings of Islam as well as others in the Middle East. But I still don't see how Sikh women tend to get inspired my Muslim men, where it is clearly written in the Quaran that a Muslim man can have up to 12 wives, and also if one becomes a martyr, he'll go to "paradise" and have infinite amount of lovers.

What can we say all about this? Blame it on the parents? Blame it on the girl? Or Blame it on the Sikh Brothers who don't do anything?

I've seen in cases, where parents try to do their best and don't have double standards. And I've also seen Sikh Brothers educating their sisters about these facts in England, when I went there winter. They are sending emails to their fellow Sikh sisters. The only problem in this case is the girl who gets simply persuaded by these Muslim men. This is all LUST, one of the main principles against SIKHI.

Just to leave off with a funny fact from UK MUSLIMS-

Muslim fundamentalist groups, which say, "They aim to make France an Islamic Republic by the year 2015,and Britain year 2025 through conversions, immigration and high Muslim birth rates." :sikhigrin:

• 4 months later...

Just read a letter about muslims trying to convert sikhs and hindus. What a load of rubbish???? Why on earth would muslims refer to bollywood film actors as an example to follow? I cant believe that that is what all the hype is over.Im a muslim. Trust me........we muslims have better things to do with our time.

IM GETTING KIND OF TIRED OF THESE POEMS.. HOW DO U KNOW THEY COME FROM RELIABLE SOURCES? YES IT DOES HAPPEN.. BUT WE HAVE ALLOWED TO MUCH FREEDOM FOR THE GIRLS.. THE PARENTS ARE ALWAYS AT WORK THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE KIDS AND THEN RELAX WHILE DRINKING ALCHOHOL.. :roll:

THE KIDS THESE DAYS ARE FORCED TO KEEP HAIR WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING WHY THEY KEEP IT.. AND IF YOU ASK ANY ONE OF THEM WHO THEY BELIEVE IN THEY WILL SAY GURU NANAK.. THEY SHOULD BE TOLD THAT GOD IS ONE..

SIKHS SHOULD TAKE A STAND.. THIS IS A VERY COMPLEX ISSUE.... BUT ITS THE GIRLS CHOICE TO CONVERT.. AND IT WILL BE 2 LATE FOR HER 2 GO BACK...

GURUJI GAVE UP EVERYTHING FOR THE KHALSA

AND SIKHS THESE DAYS DONT HAVE THE TIME TO EDUCATE GIRLS ABOUT SIKHISM.. SO WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO LEARN IT? I DIDNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SIKHISM WHEN I WAS YOUNG.. I LOOKED IN THE ENCYCLOPEDIA AND IT SAID SIKHS WERE ENCOURAGED TO EAT MEAT :roll: THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN TELL THE CHILDREN ABOUT RELIGION IS THE PARENTS.. I DONT SEE IT HAPPENING..

YOU SEE MELAS ORGANISED PEOPLE GO ON MARCHES TO LOOK AT GIRLS ETC.. I WONDER WHAT IS HAPPENING..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator note: Change your post to lower case otherwise it will be deleted.

My friend, in that case you should sticky the original thread in which this poem was first posted.

Spamming the forums with the same 'poem' over and over again amounts to nothing but creating an anti-Muslim atmosphere.

Punjabi youths are well informed on the one or two shocking incidents when acts similar to this were brought to the attention of a larger audience. I remember when the Punjabi Mandir commitee or whatever they have in their temple sent a leaflet to my parents warning them about a threat posed by Muslim males towards Sikh and Punjabi Hindu girls. But that was like 7 years ago.

So called poems like this could be as old as from 1997, and to be honest, a hoax.

Im not denying that there have been cases where Mirpuri and other Pakistani males made it a point to target Sikh girls, take them into bed, abuse them for awhile and then treat them like garbage. However, the stuff about a "mission" to convert "Sikh girls" then take them to Pakistan and hold them against their will is digging deep into the World of fiction and hate-propaganda.

Yes, South Asian girls born in the UK have been held in Pakistan and Bangladesh against their will and forced to marry an older man, even a relative, but guess what? None of those girls have been Sikh, they have all been Punjabi, Kashmiri, or Bangladeshi MUSLIMS....

Plus, these people have not been targeting random girls, they have been doing it to their own daughters and sisters...

Gotta agree with PN and lil_princess

Theres so much dislike for Muslims on this site. I thought Sikhi was above this. And please dont tell me I dont know about this so I should let others state their opinions, I aint stopping any one...

But just curious.. have any of you heard of Sikh guys marrying Muslim girls and the girls converting? I have... shocking isnt it? :shock: :o

omg Sikh guys are on a mission to convert Muslim girls :roll:

I've seen this same poem like a million times now. Interesting how they forced her to stay in Pakistan and then let her get on the net and write a poem. And yes the only place I've heard this happening is in the uk and its never someone's relative or friend, its always something they heard from so n so. Maybe you all need to educate your girls on Sikhi cuz you sure do make them sound stupid.

Of course I'M NOT SAYING that such incidents havent happened. I'm sure there must be a couple of such cases.. and its good to let the public know about it.

Just remember You cant judge everyone on the actions of a few. (I remember some of u saying this to PN in his topic about leaving Sikhism..funny you guys dont stand by this statement when it has to do with other religions)

Orchids said:

BUT WE HAVE ALLOWED TO MUCH FREEDOM FOR THE GIRLS..

Say what?! What are you on? :roll: