I'm leaving too..forget you lot (until tommorow)

tSingh

I'm leaving...I'm feeling a bit left out, so I'm leaving.

I want everyone to tell me to stay, just like Bikramjit, so that I can feel good about myself and return to the forum in a blaze of glory, just like superman or jesus

woohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

so come'on you lot; I want some real tear-jerkers ('my life is meaningles with out your pointless posts jtSingh', 'you were the best jt' etc) before I announce my immanent return...

please....

Guest BikramjitSingh

JtSingh

Ahh.. that green eyed monster jealousy :)

I see you can't handle the fact that some people didn't want me to leave the forum and welcomed my return. Going by the standard of your posts I doubt whether anyone would notice whether you've gone.

Hey good try..

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Evaaie Baachaya manguooo laariii jandaaie ouoou tusi...hor koi kaaam tuhanouoo saaraya nououo...

Naam dii kaamiii kaam ouoou baadchououo...hor kuch nahii...

The time of service of life has ended. Now, you will have to present your accounts. The merciless messengers of Yama (Death) have come to take you away. What have you gained and what have you lost? Go with us immediately, in this very condition, because you have been called in Court. Such are the orders from the Court of Lord-God. I pray that still there are some villages, from which I have to collect the donations, and this work I shall finish this very night. I shall also bear some of your expenses. I shall offer my Prayers to the Lord in the morning at the wayside-inn (Suhi Kabir. p-792)

kuch siiiikh luoo...chaavie (24) laarrii jaana tusi....kiii faaadiaa???

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

JTSingh Phaj dont gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I don't care what anyone else says but your 159 posts have been well appreciated...

See you tomoro :P

Guest BikramjitSingh

thank you, you sweet sweet sweet people, but only if you insist...again thank you for the 24,353 PMs of love and support..I love you all...every single one of you you little gems

Is Jtsingh attempting to have a joke or is he just delusional. Dont know with some people.

Guest kaur1699

Fateh Ji,

thank you, you sweet sweet sweet people, but only if you insist...again thank you for the 24,353 PMs of love and support..I love you all...every single one of you you little gems

lol, thats funny... :LOL:

so that I can feel good about myself and return to the forum in a blaze of glory, just like superman or jesus

woohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

so come'on you lot; I want some real tear-jerkers ('my life is meaningles with out your pointless posts jtSingh', 'you were the best jt' etc) before I announce my immanent return...

Kaljug Is everywhere today

u want us to PUT HANKAR IN U :shock: :LOL:

staying away from Kaljug is da best u can do

but if u want us to PUT Hankar in u ...then sure

JTSINGH :cry: :cry: dont GOOOOOOOO

UR POSTS ARE SOOOOO full of knowledge *cough* *cough* :LOL:

Nah just kidding :)

I h8 it when people leave the forum its like leaving the family :cry:

Guest Javanmard

staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiith

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lalalalalalala lalalalalalala cos I miss you dabdabdabadabdabadabdabadabadab (Rolling STones)

Rest assured Bikramjiti, the tongue stuck is firmly in the cheek

I got my cheap laughs desikuddi...just cheap cheap laughs...

on a more serious note (ahem), if you look to many of the great spiritual teachers in the history of munmukh-humankind, they always have a sardonic sense of humour, whether Guruji throwing water to his fields at the ghats, or the zen buddhist painting of a Zen master waving his naked bum at a burning statue of the buddha, or Tilopa deliberately getting Naropa's ass repeatedly kicked to teach him!

Here's an extract from the story of Tilopa and Naropa (two pioneer Mahayana Buddhists) taken from a Chogyam Trungpa book:

'Perhaps I should tell you the story of Naropa and his teacher Tilopa, the great Indian sage. Tilopa was a guru who spent twelve years with his student Naropa...'If you fetch me soup from that kitche, I will teach you, I might teach you', Tilopa would say. Then Naropa would bring the soup, having endured a terrible beating at the hands of the kitchen staff and householders on order to get it. He would arrive bloody but happy, and when he had presented the soup, Tilopa would say, 'I want another cup, go and fetch it.' So Naropa would go and fetch the soup, returning half dead. He did this because he yearned so for the teachings. Then Tilopa would say 'thank you, let's go somewhere else'. This sort of incident occured again and again until Naropa's sense of expectation had reached it's crescendo. At this point Tilopa took off his sandal and slapped Naropa in the face. That was the abhishek, the highest and most profound, the greatest...the slapping of a sandal against a man's cheek and suddenly there was nothing more for Naropa to work with''

(obviously there's a lot more to it than just getting him slapped for cheap laughs, but still amusing)

quick question for my favourite cyber-sangat sweets:

Do you think taking life too seriously is maya?

let me know

Guest Javanmard

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

those Kagyupas will always be my favorite Vajrayana guys. But what about Drugpa Kunley who went to see these debating monks and asked: could you please solve my metaphysical problem? Then he farts in their faces and says: what comes first, the smell or the air :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: