A Sikh is a Transcendentalist...

:D ...

Transcendentalists are considered individuals who have attempted to correct what they saw as erroneous concepts in societies. The term Transcendentalism is applicable to one who supports transcendental or supreme philosophy; It was first used by the philosopher Immanuel Kant who was born in 1724 in Koenigsberg, Germany. Kant was, and still is considered to have been one of the most influential philosophers in the sphere of moral and political thinking.

Spiritual Transcendentalism in the New Millennium is a transcendental philosophy by enlightened spiritualists who apply pure logic and reasoning to support the philosophy of the existence of a superior progressive unified spiritual intelligence (God/Allah) instead of interpreting their inspirations with minds that have been predisposed to subconscious conditioning of a Spiritual Existence that necessitates a dominant spiritual presence. Spiritual Transcendentalists have a goal of bringing rationality, logic and common sense into present day religious beliefs.

Irrefutable evidence has often been presented throughout the history of mankind that Spiritual Existence is a reality. Spiritual transcendence can still today be experienced by enlightened spiritualists when their minds are completely at peace and free from all outside influences.

His personal experience...

I have personally experienced my spirit leaving my body and being united with the Ultimate Supreme

Spirit (God). In 1956 when I was 15 years old I had double pneumonia and I thought that I would

surely die. My father took me to a doctor who gave me a penicillin injection and recommended

immediate hospitalization. We had no medical insurance or money, so my father took me home to

recuperate. I remember the drive home vividly. Every breath was extremely painful and my chest felt

as though a great weight was upon it. I watched cars and trucks drive by and I wondered how people

could make long term plans when life was so unpredictable.

Several nights later my spirit felt as if it left my body and experienced being in a place with a

gathering of souls or spirits. I felt the greatest peace, tranquility and ecstasy. I felt a rapture

that was beyond a person's imagination. I felt as if I was a part of ALL, a part of God. I was

mentally communicating and in sync with everyone; many of the prophets of the bible, many historical

people whom I had read about, many deceased acquaintances and relatives. There was no dominant

force, no forceful leader. I somehow knew who everyone was. Every thought was interacted with the

whole community. I had no questions; it seemed as if everything was revealed and crystal clear. I

saw the universe stretched out before us like a vast expanse with spirits engaged in mental

interaction like master craftsmen contemplating the creation of a new frontier.

When I told my father who was a preacher of the Lutheran Faith about my experience he dismissed it

abruptly and told me that this Supreme Spirit, this God that my spirit had witnessed was not the God

of the Bible and he told me to pray for my salvation. We never talked about it afterwards.

Since that time I never really gave it much thought until after the New York World Trade Center

tragedy on 9-11-01. I went into deep meditation. I wanted to find an answer as to why/how some

misguided individuals could believe that their actions would be rewarded with their soul's eternal

life with God. I then had a couple of very similar experiences of my spirit communicating with the

Ultimate Spirit; (God, Allah or whatever one desires to call him/it) One time it was in a

progression which lasted throughout the entire night. My spirit observed the entire history and the

evolution of the universe and peoples varying perceptions of God, as if in a fast-forward film.

By what I had experienced, I perceived that I had been given a task by The Spirit of God to make an

attempt to bring common sense to a belief in God. Some will say that my experience is nothing but a

dream or a vivid imagination but if you discount everything else, there is still rationality, common sense and logic.

I believe that I have personally experienced a oneness with

The Spirit of God and as surely as

I know that God exists,

I know that my soul will be with God.

Namaste,

Kurt Kawohl

http://transcendentalism.us/