Sikh boys Muslim girls

Harmless

Sat Sri Akal

Dear all, It is true that Muslim ( Mirpuri) propagandist and fanatics have been trying to convert Sikh girls in the UK for the last 3 decades or so. But now I think the tables are turning and there is a backlash for number of reasons. Muslim girls are now becoming educated therefore wiser and independent, they prefer not to marry their cousins or most traditional muslins who still marry more than once, polygamy still prevails even in the Western countries. The Mirpuri muslin youth are disaffected and quite frankly messed up having no real direction in life. Many girls now realise that they can not offer them financial or emotional security which is necessary ingredients of matrimony.

My son who is (only 16 but looks much older) is currently pursued by 2 muslin girls. I have tried to talk to the girls who both claim that they love my son and I have been discouraging both reminding them of our religious differences and consequences if their parents found out.

Are any of you people finding a change of tide?

Sat Sri Akal

I think you may be right, I have seen Muslim girls who do not believe they should wear a Hijaab, let alone a Niqab (full length Burqa). They are more independant and they do get educated at Universities and work alongside men which is discouraged by Islaam. Maybe they are slowly waking up to the fact that Islaam is clearly not practical in this day and age of equality and independence between both sexes.

Gurfateh

I think you may be right, I have seen Muslim girls who do not believe they should wear a Hijaab, let alone a Niqab (full length Burqa). They are more independant and they do get educated at Universities and work alongside men which is discouraged by Islaam. Maybe they are slowly waking up to the fact that Islaam is clearly not practical in this day and age of equality and independence between both sexes.

Gurfateh

Sikh boys generally hold integrity and are more sincere and responsible but when it come to marriage, I think muslim girls would still want it their way, which is nikah. But saying that there is one chap in our vicinity who had Anand Karaj with his muslim wife. She goes to the Gurdwara with him every Sunday.

Of what I've heard

it is true..

Good news if its changing now

*I live IN Sweden..

personally havn't seen any of it when i Was in London *

Mirpuri muslim girls don't have it easy, they are forced to marry their cousins or usually sent back to Pakistan for early marriage or a long term stay. There are many sad stories :( Few are even murdered in honour killings. I find (having worked with this community for number of years) the blokes to be extremely envious of the successes of the Sikhs. Please note, I donot accuse all, I am sure there are some very decent hard working Mirpuri muslims but on the whole this community is very closed in and is driven by their religious agenda.

But on the positive note, as more and more of their girls are gaining education they are rebelling and are saying no to marrying cousins :)

Goverment has also put more resources to raise the educational standards of this community, hopefully we'll see better able sincere mirpuris who will honour and respect their women and all women..

More and more Muslim women are becoming educated, they know the difference between the truth (Sikhism) and BS (Islam). Many of them marry out (I personally know 3 of them married to Sikhs) and stay out for good. My girl is an Afghan Muslim, but she doesn't care about Islam, she knows it's all crazy 7th century tribal Arab BS...

Kind Regards,

MI

P.S. It would be fair to say that Muslims in general are sick of Islam because they know the evil truth which is truly shocking: http://www.faithfreedom.org - Have a look at what Islam is really about, sources from their own Koran and Hadith. ISLAM = TERRORISM!

yes....maybe they're "waking up".......

or maybe they're taking the same route as their muslim "rothers" and using kaam to attract sikhs....

No bro. these girls are genuinely besotted with my son. One of the girls is ready to convert into Sikhism. which again I have discourged her for her own sake. as she may be sent back to Pakistan for good.

More and more Muslim women are becoming educated, they know the difference between the truth (Sikhism) and BS (Islam). Many of them marry out (I personally know 3 of them married to Sikhs) and stay out for good. My girl is an Afghan Muslim, but she doesn't care about Islam, she knows it's all crazy 7th century tribal Arab BS...

Kind Regards,

MI

P.S. It would be fair to say that Muslims in general are sick of Islam because they know the evil truth which is truly shocking: http://www.faithfreedom.org - Have a look at what Islam is really about, sources from their own Koran and Hadith. ISLAM = TERRORISM!

With education they are slowly learning. Islam will be replaced by Hinduism do u think?

And you believe Hinduism is a better alternative?!

Nah, Hindus are living way back than the 7th Century. Hindu nationalism is rising day day by. It was becoz of Hindu Neo Nazi idealogy that India was split in 1947. Just like Muslims, Hindus are very insecure about their religion. In order to safeguard Hinduism (which is not a religion) they are trying to destroy Sikhism.

Sikhs in India need to wake up to what is happening instead of getting sucked into anti sikh propaganda.

My son who is (only 16 but looks much older) is currently pursued by 2 muslin girls.

Do you mean he is having 'Turkani da sang'?

One of the girls is ready to convert into Sikhism. which again I have discourged her for her own sake. as she may be sent back to Pakistan for good.

Do you mean your are trying to stop someone to be a Sikh?

I think she did the right thing in this case since that other kuri wouldn't be becoming sikh for Sikhi but for harmless's Son.

If someone wants to become sikh because they love sikhi then we should not stop them but if someone is converting just for love / lust then is shouldn't be encouraged.

Do you mean he is having 'Turkani da sang'?

Amrti ji, I encourage my boys to mix with people of all cultures and races afterall they r gonna be working with people of different walks of life in later years.

The muslim girls are looking out for Sikh boys for a good time something their own incompetent insecure boys can't do. But not with my son. My son didn't take any of these girls seriously, another reason I have now stopped the relationshop from developing further.