Managing Stress and Confusion

Khandaydhaar

eat a bananaa! lol noo im j/k umm well what works for me is NOT doin work, but it doesn't work if i know there is work to do! so i do everythin on top of my mind, then enjoy doin sumthin mindless, like listenin to music, dancing, working out!! that definitly helps me, sometimes i clean (lol it goes into good use too) stress is crazy, u juz need to live with it. And about confusion, what are you confused about?? i am alwayz confused, so i just ask people for their answers (opinions) and then do my own thing.. anywayz jus chillllllllllll a bit and put things on freeze...

keep on smiling (or at least try to)

ohhh and watch funny things! that alwayz helps, sounds stupid tho! im stressed right now as well but i juz go wid da flow and it doesn't bug me until i sit and think about it.. just mind over matter thing!

one

(sometimes its not good to surpress it, u can break down, which DOES happen!!!, so go run a couple of miles and then see if ur stres... lol)

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

simran al the way is the answer 2 stress! life's too short to worry. think abt what ur stressed abt - if u left this earth 2day, would that really matter? Sorry 4 being so blunt :oops:

confuzed abt wat? u might find ur answer here (4m al these ppl who seem 2 know soo much Gurbani - not me but............)

Guru Ji gives answers 2 al our problems and qns in SGGS - so read it and see wat u find!!

keep faith - evrything happens 4 a reason - even if we don't realise it at the time.......

Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru

1. Sitting near ocean and listening to Gurbani especially vaheguru simran works for me... Just make sure that you have charged battery and good CD player.

2. Join Gym and start doing cardio.

3. Make appointment with your doctor and tell him/her about it.

When a person is Confused they tend to become Stressed.

Remove the confusion and Stress will leave. Im guessing u are stressin over being confused. If you are confused then reading a confusing passage like this then it could increase the stress cos it may confuse u and u may not understand what im on about hence confusing you even more. :shock: How ever, to remove confusion, education is a good thing. But sometimes you need to be steered into which kinda of education. A crude example, if you stressed cos you car wont start, no point reading bout comp sci. you need to educate urself about cars. Same with humans, if you pissed off cos people keep lying to u, u need to understand human nature.

Dare i say it, Treh Chariter.

Uh oh, now the post gonna divert into if this is bani or not. Moderators, better put ur Firewalls ups. lol :D:D

Nutters the lot of you :D

I agree that Simran and reading SGGS is good to help confusion and stress, but I also agree with Truth Singh's suggestion. Cardio exercise is really good. And sometimes, it is worth talking to a doctor about a problem.

Stress is also not supposed to be a permanent condition. Sometimes confused and stressful feelings may be your body's way of telling you that something is wrong. Most people would go to the doctor if for some reason they could not use their hands properly for a period of time. The brain is a vital organ of the body, and it needs to be treated with the same respect.

C.Kaur