Who helps out more, brothers or sisters?

lil_princess

Who helps out more, brothers or sisters?  

14 members have voted

1. 1.

• brozz
    • sisterzz
    • no one
    • evenly split

hey!

i am just curious but i am curious in sikhi families who helps out more in the house?? Brothers or sisters?? answer the poll... im interested, and i think its goin to be the sisters obviously do to the traditional roles, but someone i know thinks otherwise.... anywayz answer truthfully and we'll see...

one

well it depends on the type of work...if u mean kitchen work then yea..sisters do more of that...but guys do it too...since i dont have a sister i make cha and stuff for my folks sometimes :o

but any other stuff like yard work etc.. is usually done by the guys

so...i'd say brothers and sisters do about equal work around the house...but just different work

i don't have any sisterssssssss as well :( but i know my girl cousins.. and i do more stuff than my brother... so juz guyz vs girls thing.... ya know??! anywayz i get really annouyed cuz my parents don't say nothing to my bro but demand a lot of things to me, and my mom is obssessed with the idea that later on i am going to have to do everythin in the house... i tell her my guy is goin to do everythin in the house with me! anywayz i blame my parents for not promoting male equalness in house hold chores and work, and i do help my dad with the other stuff like garden, wood work, electronics, etc, unlike my bro who playz on the comp all day... *hez only one year younger!!!) anywayz thaz what my family is.. lifez unfair i guess gotta live wid it....

Guys do more work. Since all my sisters are married and its only me and my parents in the family now, I do the cooking sometimes.

Here is a sample of my roti

P1010002.JPG

Dad makes the Sabji. I make chah and rotiyans.

Mum is in india at the moment so us two have to do the cooking :?

i like how mugermach said brb.........and never came back..

and yeah, eggs are optional in pancakes... not mandatory.. but then again theres nothing mandatory..theres no pancake code of conduct... but i recall a Crepes Code of Conduct.. its called the Creppy Maryada..

hey!

i am just curious but i am curious in sikhi families who helps out more in the house?? Brothers or sisters?? answer the poll... im interested, and i think its goin to be the sisters obviously do to the traditional roles, but someone i know thinks otherwise.... anywayz answer truthfully and we'll see...

one

both

Aunti Jamiya.... makes the best syrup.

no eggs in pancakes, milk could do it, but nicer with eggs.

I find Sister's help more when we [brothers] are soooo lazy that even when we are really really hungry, we still dont get up. and wait for my sister to come and make food. But we do help put the things on the table. [cough* sometimes *cough]

But brothers help out more when..... im still working on this one.... hmmm..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey we help, dont we :roll:......... hmm........

yeah i got it, we help out more, when there are Guests at home. :D:D:D