Khalistan: Lets be Realistic Now....

heyyo

I just wanna know what people think about Khalistan in reality. Ok, let's say we actually end up gettin some land to make a Khalistan. Do you really think this "land of the pure" would fly? If we were to actually resort strict Sikhi law, wouldn't it just equivalent to the Taliban (mind you, not in respects to the harshness of law, persecution of women etc, but how everything is ruled by religion). Like really, I'm not being some sort of pessimist, but lets face it, how many Sikhs are actually truly spritual and would give up being able to go drink, go to a club etc (If i'm assuming that such things are not allowed in KHALISTAN). Moreover, I'm certain that not too many people would be flocking to uproot from the UK, Canada and the US to go to Khalistan. So please enlighten, i just wanna know how it would really work if one were to actually create a Sikh homeland. And please be realistic too when you think up your answer.

I just wanna know what people think about Khalistan in reality. Ok, let's say we actually end up gettin some land to make a Khalistan. Do you really think this "land of the pure" would fly? If we were to actually resort strict Sikhi law, wouldn't it just equivalent to the Taliban (mind you, not in respects to the harshness of law, persecution of women etc, but how everything is ruled by religion). Like really, I'm not being some sort of pessimist, but lets face it, how many Sikhs are actually truly spritual and would give up being able to go drink, go to a club etc (If i'm assuming that such things are not allowed in KHALISTAN). Moreover, I'm certain that not too many people would be flocking to uproot from the UK, Canada and the US to go to Khalistan. So please enlighten, i just wanna know how it would really work if one were to actually create a Sikh homeland. And please be realistic too when you think up your answer.

I personally believe that the majority of the Sikhs in PANJAB would move their

cause right not they must be released cause its not like they're having a really nice time there

thus What i believe is

That Sikhs from UK US and other countries wouldn't move

but obviously are ALLOWED TO move there

however its mainly for the Sikhs living in India..to get freed :)

but how everything is ruled by religion

Its completly up to the person living where they live....

if thy want to continue living in poverty ....and suppresion..andhave permission to comitte Kurehats

or if they want to move to Sikhistan/SIkhiland/Khalistan or whatever

and live in an unsuppresed society, with ffreedom....but not aloud to Comitte Kurehats

Thats ther choices for a person to move or not to move to this Sikhiland/Khalistan/Sikhistan :?

NO1m's forcing anyone ;)

mind you, that's what I mean. aside from the people who already reside in Punjab (which would be the most likely scenario for a Khalistan), not many people would wanna move. And in that case, how could it really even flourish. Moreover, for all we know, a lot of those people who are already in that area may wanna move out if they don't wanna live a quote unquote "SPIRITUAL" life

mind you, that's what I mean. aside from the people who already reside in Punjab (which would be the most likely scenario for a Khalistan), not many people would wanna move. And in that case, how could it really even flourish. Moreover, for all we know, a lot of those people who are already in that area may wanna move out if they don't wanna live a quote unquote "SPIRITUAL" life

WEll once again its up to them

no1s forcing them to live there

but those who want to ecape from HINDIA may do so...then atleast they have a place to go to where

they can feel safe from the RSS and others...

well its the same

who would like to move 2 Panjab today from the US Uk CAnada etc :roll:

Waheguruji ka khalsa

Waheguruji ki fateh!

The issue of khalistan is never ending one..... in my opinion the idea of khalistan is more of an ideology rather than one connected to demographic factors...... any place where sikhs live according to full sikh rehat maryada is to be khalistan rather than some piece of land where all vices are present but it's name is khalistan.....moreover the demand for a seprate piece of land is less persistent than to correct our misguided youth....... there is no use of khalistan when we dont have right kind of people to occupy it and run it..... so we should better channelise our resources to save our future generations......... khalistan will follow automatically.....

Waheguruji ka khalsa

Waheguruji ki fateh!

The issue of khalistan is never ending one..... in my opinion the idea of khalistan is more of an ideology rather than one connected to demographic factors...... any place where sikhs live according to full sikh rehat maryada is to be khalistan rather than some piece of land where all vices are present but it's name is khalistan.....moreover the demand for a seprate piece of land is less persistent than to correct our misguided youth....... there is no use of khalistan when we dont have right kind of people to occupy it and run it..... so we should better channelise our resources to save our future generations......... khalistan will follow automatically.....

exactly my point. it's pretty pointless now

Genteman,

I m not against bout UR approach towards the Khalistan, But i have a diffrenet viewpoint regarding this. So please dont mind if somethink not liked by you.

First of all i think we all lack the exact definition of KHALISTAN. If we define it properly i'll sure the 90% problem/issue of such a question will automatically solved. As per me KHALISTAN is not a specific place where we/sikh/khalsa have to esteblish his/her empire but i think

it should be the whole mind

whole body

n whole soul,

It should be the whole planet

the whole sky

in short it will be the eternity.

Khalistan should not be a peace of land but

an Idea,

an approach,

a thinking,

a way of living.

Khalsaism is not religion as per me but it is a stream , stream to be pure as pure as the almighty GOD.

So lets try it, wity JOYce of Him(GOD)

Guest BikramjitSingh

that's cuz no matter where a jew went, a jew was persecuted. in all honesty, sikhs live amazing lives across the world

This is a common misconception. Yes, Jews faced a great deal of persecution in previous centuries and were still being persecuted in many countries up to the early 1900s. Prior to Hitler the Jews in Germany could be said to have been living 'amazing lives' but that didn't stop the majority ending up in gas chambers. Before the 1930's Jews in Germany, France and western Europe were well integrated into the societies in each country, much more that Sikhs are at present. But in the end if you don't have a country of your own, no amount of integration will save you when the crunch comes.