Don't Dismay, When Voti is Away

:gg: This post is for all the Singhs on this forum, married and unmarried /about to be married :D

This prantha was made by me in the gurdwara when i was making rotiyans for the Granthis during the akhand path.

How to make a Gobi da prontha

GEt some Gobi and chop it or grate it fine.

PB080043.jpg

Add mircha, Salt and other spices

PB080048.jpg

GEt to PEres like this

PB080050.jpg

Roll them into two rotiyans like so

PB080052.jpg

Put the Gobi filling on one of the roti

PB080054.jpg

Place the second roti on the first one and seal it

PB080055.jpg

PB080056.jpg

Roll it further and then place it on the tava and cook it to desired look

The Finished Product

PB080064.jpg

The Finished Finished Prontha - Big Picture with presentation

PB080067.JPG

http://www.sikhionline.com/Amardeep/Prontha/PB080067.JPG

WARNING : Never Let ur voti know u can do this

Prantha made by : AMardeep Singh ( ME ) :P

lol, I cant believe u took time to photograph ur work. lol The third pic from the top looks kinda dogey. lol

U better destroy the evidence (i.e eat the roti, and hide/burn the photos) before ur wife sees them, othereise, ur roti making day will never come to an end.

Hey, could you do that same, but this time make Saag. The moderates should put a Amardeeps Cook Book section...

:D:D:D

lol, I cant believe u took time to photograph ur work. lol The third pic from the top looks kinda dogey. lol

U better destroy the evidence (i.e eat the roti, and hide/burn the photos) before ur wife sees them, othereise, ur roti making day will never come to an end.

Hey, could you do that same, but this time make Saag. The moderates should put a Amardeeps Cook Book section...

Te je Cyber-Voti Hoy :LOL:

What if he finds his Voti on Sikhawareness ;):P

Bachara :D

is that ketchup with pronta? :shock:

and bananas??!... wheres the dhahi with masala :P ... and theres no ghee?

amateurs :twisted: :LOL:

lol jus joking, when i have tried in the past, all the atta sticks to my hands and i give up :o

lol ohh man thaz the most funniest and cutest thing everrrrrrr!! lol nicee jobbb Amardeep!!! lol i agree make a lil section/ book about ur reciepies for the cooking singh! lol itz goin to sell bigg!!!!! and FINALLY a young singh who can cook... amazin, tradition is changin! nicee work!!!

ps. everytime i try to make roti... itz never round.... the day i make a round roti i will photograph it too and show everyone... im still a lil-princess in training! lol

one

HEeeeeeeeeyyyyyy , Are ju trying to ruin my reputation. I am still kunwara :oops: . Mera te hajje Rishta vi nahi hoya :wink:

SAAG is my biggest weakness. My voti criteria is that she has to be able to cook saag. I just love it. I will definatly make Saag and put the tutorial online. I am not really a cook :P but i can cook most of the things. Normally my dad makes the sabji and i make the Rotiyans. So its all good to a certain extent cos my dad makes wikid sabji and i make wikid rotiyans. Downside is that because of that i can't make a lot of sabji's and my dad can't make good rotiyans :cry:

HEeeeeeeeeyyyyyy , Are ju trying to ruin my reputation. I am still kunwara :oops: . Mera te hajje Rishta vi nahi hoya :wink:

SAAG is my biggest weakness. My voti criteria is that she has to be able to cook saag. I just love it. I will definatly make Saag and put the tutorial online. I am not really a cook :P but i can cook most of the things. Normally my dad makes the sabji and i make the Rotiyans. So its all good to a certain extent cos my dad makes wikid sabji and i make wikid rotiyans. Downside is that because of that i can't make a lot of sabji's and my dad can't make good rotiyans :cry:

HEeeeeeeeeyyyyyy , Are ju trying to ruin my reputation. I am still kunwara :oops: .

te je Kuri etho MIl gio, te oos nu pata lag peya ke Tvanu Gobi di ronthi Banani aundi e pher ki hoy ga :LOL:

Mera te hajje Rishta vi nahi hoya :wink:

lai e ki gl e..tusi gal karo..aapa Kuri lai ke aa jande ha :LOL:

SAAG is my biggest weakness

WHATEVER U DO, DONT PUT THAT ON UR MATRIMONIAL, je Voti nu pata lag peya ta pher ta tusi ge :P

Lol Mr SIngh, I just love saag , and if i find someone who can cook saag it would be great :wink: otherwise i suppose i will have to cook it.

ps. everytime i try to make roti... itz never round.... the day i make a round roti i will photograph it too and show everyone... im still a lil-princess in training! lol

one

The Next Cookery Tutorial will be for Lil Princess, and it will be on how to make ROUND rotis.

ps mine are so round that from the center it makes a perfect 361 degree Angle :roll:

I just love it. I will definatly make Saag and put the tutorial online.

Some people need Adobe Tutorials....

Others need rock climbing tutorials.

and then you have Amardeep Singh...who wants to put up his SAAG MAKING tutorials...

the world's gone nuts

but i like saag too, SO BRING IT ON !! HEHEH

I agree, best is rajmah and chol and dahi ..and bass fir ta yumm hi yummm :P:P

hawww, stop dissing my favourite sabji. I lovee saag.

Three cheers for saag

Hip Hip Burrrraaaaahhhhhhh

Hip Hip Burrrraaaaahhhhhhh

Hip Hip Burrr-cough cough -ahhhhhh :oops::oops:

lol haha yesssss amardeep u have to teach me how to make a crazy round roti!! call it lil princesses in training roti camp! lol we shud have a "cooking" section in this forummm! wud be wicked!

AND YES SAAG is the BEST thing ever.. i love it, and i alwayz known to LOVE saagggggg yummy!!!!

--one