Message to MI. RE: String theory.

I watched dis program and i tink it was called, "The Theory of Everthing". In da program it talked about String theory, and i bet other religious groups will hav a problem believeing in dis.

Dey said dat each string has a different type of unique sound which is da energy source of atoms. And each different sound makes different types of matter.

And after watching dat program, i now feel dat our Gurus' hav seen these multiple worlds e.g. Strings, Atoms etc, even b4 science did in da age of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

I luv Science, i've been faciented by science since i was a child, i would hav been studing science instead of computing if i had spend more time in studying @ high skool.

Wots ur view on String theory?

Sat Sri Akal:

Science is rediculously uncertain. Balls yesterday, strings today, bozes tommorrow. It is very elegant, it all adds up, but there isn't a lick of evidence behind it. Einstein's word used to be stone and none could refute it. Now, they want to tear his words apart. Few decades from now, someone might rip string theory another strand...

Give it time, it may be proven to be true. But it could also just be "fancy math" and not mean a darn thing.

I watched dis program and i tink it was called, "The Theory of Everthing". In da program it talked about String theory, and i bet other religious groups will hav a problem believeing in dis.

Dey said dat each string has a different type of unique sound which is da energy source of atoms. And each different sound makes different types of matter.

And after watching dat program, i now feel dat our Gurus' hav seen these multiple worlds e.g. Strings, Atoms etc, even b4 science did in da age of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

I luv Science, i've been faciented by science since i was a child, i would hav been studing science instead of computing if i had spend more time in studying @ high skool.

Wots ur view on String theory?

Bro, I know the programme you're talking about, I wanted to see it myself but did not get to the UK on time... My cousin was talking to me about it. I will try and read up on it some more and answer you shortly, just really busy right now. SGGS does mention something about string theory, I will let you know, all the other religions are BS!

Kind Regards,

MI

P.S. I am glad you like Science, it is the truth and in agreement with Sikhism (higher truth, God's truth)...

Hi Rupz I watched the string theory programme the other day on channel four.

It was really good.

Science is finally catching up with Gurbani. :D

Gurbani mentions Anhad Shabad. There is apparently always shabad (or vibrations as they like to call it in the programme) going on in the world calle anhad shabad...this is what very saintly persons can hear and apparently there is no sound like it, its meant to be very amazing.

If we consider that (from my understanding) the world was created from the shabad oankar, and there is shabad (or vibrations / music) happening at all times then the string theory is closer to that than the other theories.

There are also five types of shabad ( or strings) being played at all times. " Vaji Panch shabad"

Also the string theory makes the parallel universes very near to us , we could be a metre away but without access (ie kamai/avustha/siddi) would not be able to reach them.

Anyway.. I've waffled on enough..someone else please correct me if I'm wrong, my knowledge of Gurbani is limited. :roll: