Horoscopes

I'm talking bout both, cos i tink dey follow da same ting, but mainly in newspapers.

Doesnt Guru Ji say anyting bout believeing in horoscopes in being bad, and shouldnt be believed in?

I haven't read any part of our Guru sahib that refers to Astronomy/Horoscopes....because i think the path taht Gurus have set for us does not relate to the Horoscopes, because it creates many superstitions. One Has to believe whatever happens is the doing of God and agree with his will. Horoscopes open up another possibility of believing in a person who tells you what your future holds so a bond is created with that person. You begin to live according to the guidence of that person, not with the guidence of the Guru.

Horoscopes in the Newspapers are very General in a sense that EVERYONE born in a set of 3 months are giong to have the same problems. And in Generalization you can always find those who that specific Horoscope does relate to. Its a Hit and Miss Situation.

The Ancient Hindu Study of Astrology is a Great Study for it has the Shastars backing it up and if Puratan Rishi can obtain great Knowledge on the Body thru yoga, i am very convinced that Astrology is a very much reality. The only thing is in the Present time very few people have the know how on this Study and rest are just there as Entertainment for the people.

This is how i understand this Astrology/Palm Reading of Ancient Indian not the Newspaper one. It is like looking thru Binaculors but they are Fuzzy, so you can't make out everything, but few things you can see. So one looks into your Future/Current life and sees few things written on your foreheads and on your palm, looks at your Date of Birth, He narrows things down, as they are not Crystle clear but you can make them out.

My mother had my Janam patri made when i was born, the man told my mother that there is a Groah (distrubance) in my eyes and the rest of me is fine. So no problems till i hit 16 years old i started to have problems with my eyes and later found out i had a Disease which can be controlled but not cured. Now one can say its a lucky guess, but then who knows.

I belive it is a Great Study, but very few people posses the knowledge on it.

my sis went to india last year and she got her hand checked out from a old pandit. wen ma sis asked dat pandit abt me, he said dat ur sister is gona have a major crash in which her leg would be injuered. he also said dat its gona be a serious crash. funny thing is, dat wen i went to india da year b4, my mama ji who knows how to read palms looked at my hand and said dat drive carefully! :shock: and my mami also looked at my hand and she said somthing which has come out to be true. so guys im kinda confused. beta do alot of path :shock: and den dis otha girl who looked at my hand, and den she was like :shock: im sorry to say dis, but ur hand says ur gona have two husbands and im like wtf :shock: :? :!: and funny thing my mammi told me somthin like dat too. man wat am i to do? :? so i did some research on da net, and found out dat if a person has an oval on their heart line, it means separation or divorce (mainly divorce), and wen i looked at da heart line in my hand, it has an oval in it!! :!: scary - actually i dnt even care, jst sharin my thoughts wid u ppl, u guys got ne advice for me? :? 8)

my sis went to india last year and she got her hand checked out from a old pandit. wen ma sis asked dat pandit abt me, he said dat ur sister is gona have a major crash in which her leg would be injuered. he also said dat its gona be a serious crash. funny thing is, dat wen i went to india da year b4, my mama ji who knows how to read palms looked at my hand and said dat drive carefully! :shock: and my mami also looked at my hand and she said somthing which has come out to be true. so guys im kinda confused. beta do alot of path :shock: and den dis otha girl who looked at my hand, and den she was like :shock: im sorry to say dis, but ur hand says ur gona have two husbands and im like (admin-cut) :shock: :? :!: and funny thing my mammi told me somthin like dat too. man wat am i to do? :? so i did some research on da net, and found out dat if a person has an oval on their heart line, it means separation or divorce (mainly divorce), and wen i looked at da heart line in my hand, it has an oval in it!! :!: scary - actually i dnt even care, jst sharin my thoughts wid u ppl, u guys got ne advice for me? :? 8)

I believe everything is pre decided

Just sit back and enjoy the Ride 8) :D

my sis went to india last year and she got her hand checked out from a old pandit. wen ma sis asked dat pandit abt me, he said dat ur sister is gona have a major crash in which her leg would be injuered. he also said dat its gona be a serious crash. funny thing is, dat wen i went to india da year b4, my mama ji who knows how to read palms looked at my hand and said dat drive carefully! :shock: and my mami also looked at my hand and she said somthing which has come out to be true. so guys im kinda confused. beta do alot of path :shock: and den dis otha girl who looked at my hand, and den she was like :shock: im sorry to say dis, but ur hand says ur gona have two husbands and im like (admin-cut) :shock: :? :!: and funny thing my mammi told me somthin like dat too. man wat am i to do? :? so i did some research on da net, and found out dat if a person has an oval on their heart line, it means separation or divorce (mainly divorce), and wen i looked at da heart line in my hand, it has an oval in it!! :!: scary - actually i dnt even care, jst sharin my thoughts wid u ppl, u guys got ne advice for me? :? 8)

:roll:

Well... Now dont tell me that this Bandit did not suggest any "Upaayae"... "Remedies".. like you have do some "agni Havana Kunda" :roll: and stick the ashes in your forehead and donate some steel "pandai" to a brahmin like him :wink: and also some maya :twisted: to apease the bad "Grehas" so that this avastha is reversed... :roll: Oh I forgot about a good decent lunch or dinner... :D

Chardi Kala

my sis went to india last year and she got her hand checked out from a old pandit. wen ma sis asked dat pandit

abt me, he said dat ur sister is gona have a major crash in which her leg would be injuered. he also said dat

its gona be a serious cr...........................................s an oval in it!! scary -

actually i dnt even care, jst sharin my thoughts wid u ppl, u guys got ne advice for me?

Yes, Khandeydhar ji, all that is just guess work. Since we drive a lot in the west its a normal thing for relatives

to say "Drive carefully". As for pandit talking about an accident, well they know that most people don't really care what happens to them

but do care about their loved one. So saying that Your sister or xxxx is gonna have an accident puts a greater fear in

one's mind. i will take a picture of my hands tonight when i get home and see what can be told about me from my hands :D

I dont believe in hand reading. It seems dat Pundits always seem 2 come up wid bad news, and try 2 make money out of u. :?

its fun getting your hand read, so many people have read mine, and all i say is "no, that aint ever happened", "Nope, wrong again", "have another guess", "Good thing im not paying u by the hour", things like that.

But.... i have heard, that the lines represent something, but they only count for that Instant, that moment, as soon as you leave, they change. If you take a pic of your hand now, then in a year's time you take another pic, depending if you've changed your manzil or not, the lines will change. If they dont, then that means, "your lines havent Changed", it doesnt mean anything else. I think :roll:

Anyhows, going to hand readers and then implemting things they say, thinking that it will help is BS, unless ofcourse the person is def an 'enlightened person', but we all know how of them are around... (answer: not many for those that dont know and for the blondes among you :twisted: :roll: ) :D

although, this is stuff i have heard, so my reference, Is my bibi :D .

Nutters the Lot of you :shock: :shock: :D