Who am i??

Pheena

Tad Niskala by Adi Shankaracharya

Om, I am neither the mind, intelligence, ego nor 'chitta', neither the ears nor the tongue, Nor the senses of smell and sight, neither ether nor air. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness, I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

I am neither the 'prana' nor the five vital breaths, neither the seven elements of the body, Nor its five sheaths, nor hands, nor feet, nor tongue, nor other organ of action. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

Neither fear, greed, nor delusion, loathing, nor liking have I, nothing of pride, of ego, Of 'dharma' or Liberation, neither desire of the mind, nor object of its desiring. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

Nothing of pleasure and pain, of virtue and vice, do I know, of mantra, of sacred place, Of Vedas or sacrifice, neither I am the eater, the food or the act of eating. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

Death or fear, I have none, nor any distinction of 'caste', neither Father nor Mother, Not even a birth, have I, neither friend, nor comrade, neither disciple, nor Guru. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

I have no form or fancy, The All-pervading am I, everywhere I exist, and yet I am beyond the senses, Neither salvation am I, nor anything to be known. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

I grew up with this poem of Shri Shankaracharya. I brought me a lot of solace and courage during hard times. God bless you pheena!

Anand hi Anand

Akal hi Akal

i have the Translation of his Writing if you need them.....it might take me a while, cause they are on a video and i'd have to transfer them to Audio. If you desire them i will spend my time doing them for you, which is not a Problem AT ALL for me :) ...but you'd really have to want them. 8)

Waheguru