Meaning of Sikh Names

SSS

wow thats hard one... Maya means dillusion..

Maya doesnt only mean money but simply it means anything that takes you away from god/vaheguroo/parmeswar/allah ..sowwie i know its hurting but thats true :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: .. but no worries.. even maya is creation of the creator(Vaheguroo)...

Red Alert everyone.. Maya is here... jk :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

wow thats hard one... Maya means dillusion..

Maya doesnt only mean money but simply it means anything that takes you away from god/vaheguroo/parmeswar/allah ..sowwie i know its hurting but thats true :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: .. but no worries.. even maya is creation of the creator(Vaheguroo)...

Red Alert everyone.. Maya is here... jk :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was always told that Maya had a good meaning!!! :cry:

Maya is the Great Mother.She pulls beings into Her grasp, who are attracted towards Her.

Primary meaning of Maya is Primevel Energy, Shakti.Maya also has secondary meanings of illusion and wealth/money.The reason why money is refered to as Maya is because the Goddess Lakshmi (Gurbani "Lakhmi") is seen as the Goddess of wealth.Lakshmi is also refered to as Maya, aswell as Durga.

O Great Goddess Maya, you capture God in your net and twirl Him about.

Or is it that God wants to be caught?

Vahiguru...

mugermach if u look at the roots of the words you realise mugermach is derived from both latin and sanskrit root..

muger coming from the latin word mugerios a god who was known for stealing hence in english slang we use the word mug to mean steal and mugger is that person who steals..

mach on the other hand comes from the sanskrit root. of kach.. meaning armpit.. or kachh depending on the dialect which means underpants..

so the meaning of your name mugermach singh can be derived as either

god of stealing armpits.. or the more probably definition being stealer of underpants..

hope this helps.

lol lol lol

dynamic, how could you... i thought that was our secret all those nights :wink: and you tell them that im 'god of stealing armpits.. or the more probably definition being stealer of underpants..' i only took one pair :shock: . shucks my secrect is out....

I might as well tell people, watch out for my Kach Fashion on the cat walk with CK, of old Puraatan Kacheras modified with Zips and Pockets. Also For those that need the extra speed there will be a new aerodynamic Kachera for the dynamic bandeh among you. :wink: :D:D

i typed my name in at the website www.kabalarians.com

my name aint on their database. :( any1 get anything interesting

The name of Amrik gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature. You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others. This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression. When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed. Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way. You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.

:shock: :LOL: