need more information on Sant Sulakhan Singh Rara Sahib

vaapaaraa

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

Im posting this as I couldnt find any information on the net... Can some plz provide me more information on Sant Sulakhan Singh Rara Sahib.

Also I want to know who is the Sant Ji, who is given Gudhi after Sant Isher Singh Ji... I heard that Sant Ji meditates all day, and comes once a day to give ppl darshan... Can someone pls post more info... the name of Sant Ji, and where they are...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki fateh

Im posting this as I couldnt find any information on the net... Can some plz provide me more information on Sant Sulakhan Singh Rara Sahib.

Also I want to know who is the Sant Ji, who is given Gudhi after Sant Isher Singh Ji... I heard that Sant Ji meditates all day, and comes once a day to give ppl darshan... Can someone pls post more info... the name of Sant Ji, and where they are...

vaheguroojikakhalsavaheguroojikifateh,

I havent heard of sant sulakhan singh ji though you can contact rara sahib for general queries and they will let you know by email: http://www.rarasahib.com

Now your second question its kinda contoversy. I would say real succesor of sant ishar singh ji maharaj rara sahib was sant baba teja singh ji... though jathedar mahararaj mohinder singh ji also consider an succesor of baba ishar singh ji by his devotee's. I have no doubts about that too. So I would say infact there were two real successors of baba ishar singh ji. One- Sant baba teja singh ji at rara sahib and Jathedhar mahinder singh ji at jargsahib.

To read about sant teja singh ji's life you can click here: http://www.rarasahib.com/teja.htm .. you are right baba ji doesnt talk much just immersed in vaheguroo's love. Its being known that sant teja singh ji know sikh scriptures mooh jabani including dasam granth sahib ji.

And to read about 2nd succesor of baba ishar singh ji rara sahib- jathedar maharaj mohinder singh ji click here :

http://www.jargsahib.com/Jathedarmaharajji.html

Its been know that jathedar maharaj did 45 years of seeva of dholki in baba ishar singh ji divans. Seeva is only fruitful which is done without ego and being like Murda (living dead) of their murshad to gain parmatama (guroo nanak sahib nirankar).

When baba ishar singh ji rara sahib passed away there were some contoversies within rara sahib who will be the next successor. To avoid such contoversies.. jathedar maharaj mohinder singh ji moved to jarg sahib and stayed immersed with guroo maharaj's love.

Here is spritual genelogy/successors for both rara sahib (offical) and jarg gurdwara's:

http://www.rarasahib.com/sg.htm

http://www.jargsahib.com/taksalofrarasahib.html

brothers i converted a tape by bhai sulakahan singh ji rara sahib onto mp3 and shared it on Dc++

Someone who uploaded it from me then changer his name from bhai to sant. Bhai Sulakhan Singh was never a sant he was a sewadar of sant isher Singh ji maharaj who used to like his kirtan and many times he used to perform kirtan before sant ji maharaj. i do have some more tapes of him and i will shortly be converting it to mp3s. i hope this clears up any confusion

with regards to sant baba isher singh ji maharaj jis succesor we shouldnt forget that the gaddi went rightly to Chotte maharaj Ji Sant baba kishen singh ji who was a true bhramGiani and who graced us with is presence till 1991. it was after Choote maharaji that the gaddi went to Sant baba teja singh ji who was vadda maharaj jis cook. he was bestowed the sewa of bhora sahib by Choote maharaj ji who told him to do sewa beliving maharaj ji was still alive, a sewa that Sant ji is doing to this day. when given the sewa by chote maharaj ji he was told Bahar de khall chadd de 3 times. to this day he only leaves bhora sahib twice a year to go into darbar sahib to give sangat darshan on the stage for the barsis of vaddae and chote maharaj ji. i was there once when another sant came to ask Sant teja singh ji to lay the foundation stone of a new gurdwara, to which ant teja singh replied je asi Bachan ni Mania Jeevan da koi fada nahii hai!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Thanks for all the info. If you have any more info then pls share.... I havent been to India in a long time.. so i dont know much. Also, Thanks for clearing up the confusion about Sevadar Sulakhan Singh Ji.. I listened to kirtan by Sevadar ji , and it was very good... Everyone should listen atleast once

Maybe the Topic of this thread should be changed by the moderators to something broad.

with regards to sant baba isher singh ji maharaj jis succesor we shouldnt forget that the gaddi went rightly to Chotte maharaj Ji Sant baba kishen singh ji who was a true bhramGiani and who graced us with is presence till 1991. it was after Choote maharaji that the gaddi went to Sant baba teja singh ji who was vadda maharaj jis cook. he was bestowed the sewa of bhora sahib by Choote maharaj ji who told him to do sewa beliving maharaj ji was still alive, a sewa that Sant ji is doing to this day. when given the sewa by chote maharaj ji he was told Bahar de khall chadd de 3 times. to this day he only leaves bhora sahib twice a year to go into darbar sahib to give sangat darshan on the stage for the barsis of vaddae and chote maharaj ji. i was there once when another sant came to ask Sant teja singh ji to lay the foundation stone of a new gurdwara, to which ant teja singh replied je asi Bachan ni Mania Jeevan da koi fada nahii hai!

Thanks for your input veer ji.. I have always thought about chootaie maharaj too of being an successor but upon lookin at www.rarasahib.com ..got little confused....

Also you said when another sant came to ask sant teja singh to lay the foundantion stone of new gurdwara..can i get the name of sant ji??. if you meant jatheadar maharaj mahinder singh ji.. then you are wrong in that case... jathedar maharaj did not ask sant ji to join him when they moved to jarg.. that i know from my relative family.. i made sure...

no it wasnt jathedar ji. they left under unideal circumstances considering their role as Jathedar of maharaj jis jatha. alot of people will probabaly disagree with me complteley here, but Jarg was made in competition to rara sahib. As many people know Bhupinder Singh famously said we will make people forget rara sahib! it is a sad thought that politics and rivarly can affect such instutuions like rara sahib. One must not forget the time when a teacher came to vaddae maharaj ji and said maharaj ji thank you my entire class has passed the year. Maharaj ji replied looking at their Jatha who was sitting along side and said what about the teacher whose pupils all fail!

no it wasnt jathedar ji. they left under unideal circumstances considering their role as Jathedar of maharaj jis jatha. alot of people will probabaly disagree with me complteley here, but Jarg was made in competition to rara sahib. As many people know Bhupinder Singh famously said we will make people forget rara sahib! it is a sad thought that politics and rivarly can affect such instutuions like rara sahib. One must not forget the time when a teacher came to vaddae maharaj ji and said maharaj ji thank you my entire class has passed the year. Maharaj ji replied looking at their Jatha who was sitting along side and said what about the teacher whose pupils all fail!

did baba bhupinder singh ji opened up jarg or was it opened from bachan of jatehdar maharaj ji???

Please let me know..

I think jarg sahib is still an spirtual insitution made in yadgaar of vaadaie maharaj ji rara sahib "baba ishar singh ji" rather than a poltical one...off course you will bad people getting into every jatha or sampardaha.. this time bhai dhaya singh ji's takshal (one of panj pyareaie)... veer ji no worries.. this takshaal is blessed by guroo maharaj himself... Yes, there will be up and downs within the takshaal but out come shall be good which is spreading the words of guroo maharaj ji (Naam, Dhaan, Ishanan).. guroo maharaj left an flourishing seed of sikhi in rara sahib... Bhramgyanis will be always remembered... no one can destroy anything... not in this yug atleast...

After all khalsa ji guroo maharaj neh santa daie biiij(seed) rakhaie hooie neh rara sahib chh :D:D

• 3 years later...

Gurdwara Jarg Sahib was oppened by Jathedar Baba Mahinder Singh Ji by himself. I also came to know that Sangat from Jarg village asked Sant Baba Ishar Singh Ji (when they made Gurdwara at Dablan) that Baba Ji please make Gurdwara at Jarg pind, then Baba Ishar Singh Ji replied, now we promised with dablan sangat. Time will come and we will make Gurdwara at Jarg too. So it was with Bachan of Sant Baba Ishar Singh Ji but made by Jathedar Baba Mahinder Singh Ji.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently, some of us are raising questions regarding Sants/Brahmgyanis....or who is the correct successor of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji.

[highlight=red:2cfef8c4b1]1.[/highlight:2cfef8c4b1]

Both Sant Kishan Singh Ji (Chota Maharaj) and Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji has same Murshad (Sant Attar Singh Ji). After Sant Attar Singh Ji left for Sachkhand, both Babajee came to Rara Sahib which was a small jungle at that time. Sant Kishan Singh Ji told Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji that: I can do seva of construction, langar, cows etc., but you do the preaching. That's the reason ke: Sant Kishan Ji did all the seva of construction of building when only 2 or 3 rooms were made in Rara Sahib. Then Sant Kishan Singh Ji take care of other construction and langar and Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji take care of the preaching the message of humanity to the people. I don't remember the name of the book, but it is specified in one of the Baba Isher Singh Ji's book.

[highlight=red:2cfef8c4b1]2.[/highlight:2cfef8c4b1]

Jarg Sahib da Gardwara was opened with the blessings of GOD. In 1953 during one deewan of Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji at Jarg, Baba ji said ke there should be a Gurdwara at thing kind of place. So, after Baba's Sachkhand jana, one sevak of Baba ji donated 8 acres of land in Jarg to build the Gurwarara at Jarg.

Moreover, everything in this universe occurs because of some bahana/excuse........for example: person's death occurs only when the 4 things come together: Ann jal mukh jave, Pran mukh jan, ohe place aa jave, ohe banat ban jave (Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji)

That person has to die, but some excuse should be there for dunave loka vaste. So, the point is that Gurdware has to built up in Jarg, but at the decided time, place, and by particular person. And by some bahana/excuse Gurdwara was build in Jarg.

[highlight=red:2cfef8c4b1]3.[/highlight:2cfef8c4b1]

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji once instructed Jathedar Sant Baba Mohinder Singh Ji to take care of my 2 heras/diamonds: Baba Amrik Singh Ji, and Sant Baba Bhupinder Singh Ji.

For Jathedar baba ji, Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji said number of times that he has attained everything. And Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji specifically asked Jathedar Babaji to preach people. At this Jathedar Sant Baba Mohinder Singh Ji requested ke Baba jee I don't know the kirtan. That's the reason in all the diwans of Sant Baba Mohinder Singh Ji, Baba ji only does katha and kirtan was done by Baba Amrik Singh Ji and then by Sant Baba Bhupinder Singh Ji.

[highlight=red:2cfef8c4b1]4.[/highlight:2cfef8c4b1]

In all my years, I never heard Sant Baba Bhupinder Singh Ji saying that we will make people forget Rara Sahib. Sometimes, it happens that Sant/Brahmgyani says some thing in their mooj which means entirely different things, but our limited brains could not recognize that.

Moreover, who are we to comment on Brahmgyani or who should have gaddi???? Brahmgyani is here to help us to meet One Waheguru. If we are thristy and we need water, does it matter from which sea the water came?? I think that the answer is NO. Our only concern should be remove our thrist. In our case, our thrist is Waheguru which can only be removed by someone who has already met Waheguru and this someone is Brahmgyani/Sant.

We would NEVER be able to understand why a particular Sant/Brahmgyani did some particular thing(which might seem wrong to our chote mat)......but "Brahmgyani Ke Gat Brahmgyani Jane".....we should have a deep faith.

Faith is very very very important in Sikhi. It is faith of Panj Paraye on Guru Gobind Singh Ji that they offered their heads to Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

I wish to touch feet of ALL the Sants/Brahmgyani of All sampardas because

ਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਧੂਰਿ ਮਿਟੇ ਅਘ ਕੋਟ ॥

Millions of sins are wiped away by the dust of the feet of the Saints.

(Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Page-188, Line 19)

So, as a rule do NOT ever say anything bad about Sant/Brahmgyani and NEVER to test Sant/Brahmgyani because

ਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਨਾਨਕਾ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਬਹੁਰਿ ਅਵਤਾਰ ॥੧॥

One who slanders the Saints, O Nanak, shall be reincarnated over and over again. ||1||

(Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Page - 279, Line 13)

ਸੰਤ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰਿ ਮਾਰਾ ॥

The slanderer of the Saint is cursed by the Transcendent Lord.

(Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Page - 280, Line 2)

ਸਾਧ ਕਾ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਕੈਸੇ ਤਰੈ ॥

How can the slanderer of the Holy Saints be saved?

(Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Page - 875, Line 12)

Infact ninda te bure kise de ve nahi as Bani tells us:

ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਜਮਦੂਤੀ ਆਇ ਸੰਘਾਰਿਓ ਦੇਵਹਿ ਮੂੰਡ ਉਪਰਿ ਮਟਾਕ ॥

The Messenger of Death comes to slaughter the slanderer; he beats him on his head.

(Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Page - 1224, Line 14)

ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਮੁਆ ਉਪਜਿ ਵਡ ਤਾਪੁ ॥੨॥

The slanderer died after contracting the deadly fever. ||2||

(Guru Granth Sahib Ji - Page - 199, Line 12)

Now, some people say, we know that he is not a true Sant. Do we think that we are johary (person who tests diamond)?? Do we have the capability to test any Sant/Brahmgyani?? I do NOT think so. Only a true johary can tell the difference between true and false diamond, but a sweaper won't be able to tell the difference. We are the sweapers of Guru's Darbar, let's do our work with sincerity.

So, please stop raising questions about ANY Sant/Brahmgyani.

das