Sexual assaults in Southall, Slough, Birmingham, etc.

Shasterkovich

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shasterkovitch wrote:

Here I must disagree with you:

1. inbreeding is the worst thing an ethnic group can do.

2. There is no such thing as race :wink:

The reason why Jats for example are so group as a biological group is precisely because they mixed with other groups. Before the sanskritisation process of the new clonial middle classes Jats used to go to Bengal, Bihar even Maharashtra to get married to women from there. The gazetters of Panjab during the British Raj complained about the high amount of European women who would run away and get married to Singhs!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm not surprised by this. I have had white English girls as my sexual partners before, at various times. In fact, I have never had an Asian girlfriend. That does'nt make it right.

I'm aware of the concept of "hybrid vigour". I urge you strongly to consider this point very carefully. People like the Cubans, Puerto Ricans, Brazilians, etc. are good examples. They are not like those of us with blood of one strain. To me (I don't mean to sound racist), they are unnaturally vigorous: too athletic, too good-looking, too much advantaged by their genes. They are a threat to me. This is because it is a part of my biological imperative to spread my genes as much as possible, and while I may be a good looking guy with a reasonable aptitude for physical pursuits, I cannot compete in the same cattle market with a 7-foot tall quarter-African, quarter-Chinese, quarter-Hispanic, quarter-German capoeira player. It's the law of nature.

In my eyes, these are the offspring of pure lust-matches (very base human instincts), and demonic as a result. Whereas I know exactly what I am, ethnically. My parents, my parents' parents, their parents' parents, etc. etc. were all married because of cultural, religious and ethnic commonality. They were chosen from the most respectable and suitable matches that their parents could find. Lust never came into it, for however many hundreds of years. Therefore I am engineered by the will of God over a few centuries to always try to act respectably, in a noble and honourable way. I know this for sure, knowing my father's and my mother's family. This sort of conduct would not be in the nature of the offspring of a rape, or a wild and loose one-night stand, or 2 sexual adventurers.

The whole idea of racial purety is the very foundation of Nazism.

I'm sorry but this is too simplistic a view. Nazism was, in my view, much more to do with the establishment of nationhood and national consciousness (a sense of what it means to be German) than racial "purity". The treatment of Jews was simply an extension of the Nazi method of bringing about a sense of unity among disparates (from all social classes). They used these tactics against homosexuals and left-wing rivals when attaining to power, and then against the Jews when they were in power. Nazism was fundamentally a German expression of the art of war: using war as an instrument of domestic and foreign policy as per Clausewitz's theory.

Guest Punjabi Nationalist

There are a number of contradictions, errors, and hypocrisy in this thread.

First of all, if you are having or have had sexual relations with a white girl then why is it any different if a black man has the same with a Punjabi girl?

Secondly, Punjabis ARE like the South Americans, we are not of "one strain". Punjabis are not a "pure race" so to speak. Punjabi ancestry is one of the most diverse in the World and comprises of many different racial stocks. To put it simply, the Punjabis are descendants of different races which (at different periods in history) migrated to Punjab and settled down there, mixing in with the previous sets of migrants.

Had these different peoples not mixed with eachother but remain separate we (Punjabis) would not be what we are today. We would most likely not even exist.

There are several major contributors to the Punjabi ethnic/racial stock. These being Aryans, Persians, Greeks/Bactrians, Parthians, Scythians, Kushanas and Huns.

Punjab has also been occupied and invaded by Guptas (Hindustanis from the Ganges basin), Mongols, Turks, Mughals and Afghans. Apparently, roughly 20% of the Punjabi Muslim community has ancestry from foreign Muslim blood... (ie, the were not converts but migrants...)

While Punjabi ethnic stock has not changed much since Hun migrations over 1000 years ago, dont fool yourself into thinking that all Punjabis are now of "one strand". We are still a diverse people and are not an entirely homogenous group.

There is nothing wrong or unnatural about interracial mixing. We (Punjabis) are living proof of that.

Sat Sri Akaal.

There are a number of contradictions, errors, and hypocrisy in this thread.

First of all, if you are having or have had sexual relations with a white girl then why is it any different if a black man has the same with a Punjabi girl?

Well, it's just not right, OK? There are different races of man, and the Caucasoid/Mongoloid people like Punjabis are closer in terms of physical characteristics (ACE-gene, tolerance for cow's milk, thin noses, paler skin, non-helical hair types) to white English people than they are to black African people. These is a genetic distance hardwired between certain groups of people.

While Punjabi ethnic stock has not changed much since Hun migrations over 1000 years ago, dont fool yourself into thinking that all Punjabis are now of "one strand". We are still a diverse people and are not an entirely homogenous group.

I believe that you have answered your own question, even though your thesis is false because it's based on inaccurate postulates.

What you are saying is that there are genetically different groups of Punjabi people, even to this day, despite a series of invasions by various tribes. That does'nt prove anything. This is because there is one Punjabi culture, and it's not connected in any way with black African cultures.

Also, your point proves that it is possible for Punjabis to marry exclusively other Punjabis, because there is already sufficient genetic diversity among the Punjabis for the offspring to be strong, healthy and vigorous.

I would point out that none of the tribes you mentioned are of Negroid (i.e. African) racial type. The majority of the present-day Punjabis are predominantly a mix of Caucasoid and Mongoloid strains, to varying degrees. There are also a very few drops of indigenous Dravidian blood in there as well (e.g. Tarkhans, etc).

There is nothing wrong or unnatural about interracial mixing. We (Punjabis) are living proof of that.

I cannot agree with that. Certain extremes of racial mixing just seem very wrong and intrusive, and they make many people's skins crawl. The offspring of certain people tend to turn out to be criminals, or generally very bad people. Do you really want that blood in your family's future?

I would also point out that the only reason that this Punjabi-black interracial thing is going on, is because Punjabi men have lost the power to guide and persuade, with carrot and stick, Punjabi girls. The girls no longer have any respect, and they don't even care about bringing shame on their own families. This is why the blacks are laughing (the laughing will only bring them more problems). The Punjabi girls must be restrained and corrected, gently but firmly and uncompromisingly. Only the business communities can afford to do this (hence Southall, etc).

i dont see why ur only attacking the blacks, are you saying that only black guys see asian women as attractive??

hell no, u also forget the whites, far east asians, and even our own people leer over punjabi kuriya...

how this became a thread just against blacks i dont know, and how is it a sexual assault if a punjabi kuri feels attracted to a black man and goes out with him? its a relationship not an assault..

if it was the case that blacks were systematically approaching punjabi girls with the motive of abusing them or even converting then ur point could have been valid, the fact is that most men are driven by lust and if they find someone attractive they will approach them

if kuria decide they want to go out with a black man then thats their own choice, i would hardly call it an assault

the same way you feel about other race men approaching punjabi girls is the same as how white men would feel if they saw u with the white girls that u was with - this thread is just a double standard :roll:

Shasterkovich, there is a trait amonst many indian men that I have come accross. That is the need to control others stemming from poor self esteem, a feeling of worthlessness and paranoia about being made to look silly.

This notion that a girl can bring shame on a family is slowly becoming extinct now (and thank god) because people are becoming educated and their own masters. Love is encompassing (and overruling) the notion that a daughter in any way is a reflection on the mother and father. Maybe in previous times when parents had no other way of showing their respectibility a girls actions were very much hampered, nowadays, parents are perfectly capable of creating and sustaining their own self respect within society unattached to the actions of their children.

And furthermore if you would use a stick to "persuade" me I would batter you silly. Another gift from my wonderful father and Guru.

It is not that the Punjabi men have lost the power to do what you say, more that they are realising that girls have as much a mind as men, and are in this society equally (sometimes better) able to sustain themselves and their families.

Roles and situations are changing. I can see why someone who can't get an asian date is angry at those that can. I can also see why the girls are running a mile with outdated, sexist comments like these. Girls are human beings, not things to control. :evil: :evil:

Iron.

To answer your questions, I will not be going out with any more white girls. They are very loose and vulgar, and that's not good.

Also, if you want to include (exclude?) Chinese and whites and other races along with blacks, that's OK with me, and I do not have any strong objection.

You're missing the point that it's a biological imperative to spread your genes as much as possible. I want the people of the future not to be white or black, but to have as much of my own genes in them as possible. If I cannot be allowed to father a few hundred kids, I will defend the right of my brothers and cousins and those who share most of my genes to do so. There is no way we can, as a people, make history if we are unrecognisable in a couple of hundred years because of the blacks. How degrading it is, to be absorbed into the kaalay!

I believe the future welfare of mankind is best served by having my genes perpetuated. I will of course do my best in these efforts, but I hope that others who share my brains, courage, strength, integrity and all-round good qualities (i.e. other Punjabis of similar extraction) also do the same, and preserve these qualities as noteworthy characteristics of the Punjabi people. If the people of the future had the benefit of my genes, technology and the arts would both advance exponentially. There would be no reprehensible criminalty, such as theft or rapine. Peaceful co-existence will be achieved, preserved and protected. These are some of the advantages my genes will bring, if they exist in the people of the future.

Iron, the problem with people who have your philosophy, is that they will happily and quietly let their own people fade into extinction, or be assimilated into the gorey or kaalay (see the first post in this thread). Because of laxity on the part of people who will do nothing to ward off the kanjars, in Britain the majoiry of the population in one hundred years will be the brain-dead criminally-inclined offspring of the underclass. Underclass "families" live off our earnings in council estates, robbing us from time to time, having racist views and having up to 15 children per household (and no records of the various illiterate "men" who might be their fathers).

They get started in procreation at the ages of 14 or 15, and they will have had maybe 100 sexual partners and an unknown number of children by the time they die of lung cancer from smoking (at about 35).

I do not share your view, that just because a man has an erection, he is free to sleep with whoever provoked it. Other people, like the Chinese, are similarly principled when it comes to maintaining a firm control over the sexuality of their women. That's why the Han Chinese today comprise between a quarter and a third of the world's population, and they have an extremely powerful and cohesive nation state.

my point wasnt to say that "im not against inter racial marraiges and/or interbreeding", my point was to say that you seem very inclined to point the finger at blacks rather then any other race.

i personally believe that inter racial breeding is not right either, not in the bad sense but for the same reason how a persons background can be very muddled, for example most of us have punjabi/punjabi parents who also have punjabi/punjabi parents etc, but someone who is of mixed race canpossibly lose this close nit background and be mixed into a whole bundle of cultures/religions?/heritage.

i have nothing against any race or creed, but i do believe that people should ideallymarry within their own culture/background/race/heritage, but if u was to ask me, i wouldnt object to marrying a white/black/asian sikh..

id like to raise the point of where do you draw the line?.. would u approve of a punjabi sikh marrying a pakistani muslim? they both have the same heritage albiet the religion - or a british sikh marrying a british christian? or a black sikh and a white sikh?

A quick response to Nihal Kaur:

I do not agree with you about the motivating factor behind my factors being a sense of worthlessness. However, I'm not sure how I can convince you of this, other than to ask you to simply take it on trust. I am speaking out of consideration for my fellow human being - nothing else. If anything, I believe that the only people I have considered as "worthless" recently have been the liberated girls who are my work colleagues, who celebrated the birth of the saint Jesus Christ at work, by exchanging various obscene gifts of a sexual nature.

You are entitled to your opinions, but please be aware of where the line is. We are here to discuss issues, not personalities. I would say with absolute assurance that the sheer physical power of a man with a stick is such that you could not turn the tables on them and beat them silly. Besides, I've been fighting all my life, against various enemies, and I'm not an average man when it comes to fighting.

Learning self-defence is fine, and I'm glad you're doing that. But it's for use when a kala tries to touch you up. Not when someone is lovingly but firmly trying to lead you in the right direction.

I would also point out that while you may be learning Sikh martial arts, that's not a magic pill, and even if your teacher is NNS, that does'nt necessarily mean you can fight like NNS.

I urge you to watch your language, and don't be so cocky to cast unprovoked comments at me about being able to to give me a beating. That sort of cockiness is pure egotism, and it's not an informed opinion. Trust me.

now now.. lets not start threatening each other

this forum is not to arrange fights and cause friction between sangat, so please address each other with some respect rather then taking things to heart :)

if this is the direction the threads going it will be locked, so keep it clean please

shasterkovich, whatever gave you the idea I learn from anybody? I never told you. I have urged girls to learn self defence, and that is not an indication that i have learnt myself.

However whether or not I have learnt self defence, I would show the same attitude towards anyone trying to use a stick on me or my sisters. and I would do EVERYTHING in my power to ENSURE that they get as good as they give.

Only bullies pick on girls. :evil: :evil:

And no one assumes they can fight like NNS, he is too good.

Iron,

I agree with you that respect ought to be shown. However, I also agree with Nihal Kaur that outmoded customs of the past that have outlived their usefulness ought to be discarded. Therefore it's only fair for me to say that if anyone did try to "batter" me for being an old-fashoined sort of guy, I would'nt feel any chivalrous inhibition from defending myself to the best of my ability (and maybe even a little enthusiasm - nobody's perfect). My style of writing may seem stilted to Nihal Kaur, but I'm not a gora.

Nihal Kaur, if you're threatening me with physical violence because of my opinions, I will report it to the police and insist to make a statement. At the very least they will warn you properly, even if they do not charge you.

I await your apology...

lol. eat it.

shasterkovich, i have not threatened YOU in any way. Surely you're not the stick wielding hitting woman type of guy.

i've been talking of the rights for women to be free and live their life the way they want without the use of carrots or sticks. Or gentle persuasion. or lovingly but firmly guided by men with carrots and sticks.

If you meant something else you could have easily said it, instead you wrote " I would say with absolute assurance that the sheer physical power of a man with a stick is such that you could not turn the tables on them and beat them silly. Besides, I've been fighting all my life, against various enemies, and I'm not an average man when it comes to fighting. " that leaves me in no doubt that YOU also agreed with the terminology.

Nihal Kaur, if you're threatening me with physical violence because of my opinions, I will report it to the police and insist to make a statement. At the very least they will warn you properly, even if they do not charge you.

Funny Shastarkovich, i didnt take part in this conversation becasue i thought it was a waste of time. But i've had a change of heart.

A private message is private, im not going to post it, but in a PM u sent to me, you asked what i would do in the orginal situation. I reponded via saying, its a police issue, involve them if the girl is being harrassed. You seem to be quite concerned about the girl. But yet, you also talk about violence agaisnt women, is this not the same harrasment as that girl was recieving.

However whether or not I have learnt self defence, I would show the same attitude towards anyone trying to use a stick on me or my sisters. and I would do EVERYTHING in my power to ENSURE that they get as good as they give.

If this is the quote i assume u are using to ask Nihal to say sorry. I ask what has she said wrong, there is no mention of any names. Also i would agree with her statement 100%.

I think Nihal is the one that need to await and Apology, and that is from You, just to be even clearer, that is from You, Shasterkovich.

ok, shasterkovich, to the uncultered likes of me, the carrot and stick figure of speech is not known.

You said lovingly guided, what would you do if a girl refuses to comply and does her own thing instead? i.e does what she thinks is best and not what you think is best? This is just a scenario.

Mugermach,

The situations are not the same. The girl was the object of many very sexual and inappropriate remarks from her own boss, which went on all day. That's not how I talk. I'm amazed he did it, actually, especially in full earshot of everyone.

As for apologising to someone, when it seemed that I was the one who was threatened with a beating for no apparent reason, you must be joking. I'm sorry you take the attitude that this whole discussion is a waste of time. That's your opinion, and you're entitled to have it. However, the quote you believe I was responding to is'nt the one I was actually responding to. If you look back a page or 2 you will see that NK said she would "batter" me with a stick. Please read the thread entirely, before coming to any opinions. I have raised a lot of issues, and people have responded (often a bit too strongly) to very few of them.

You don't have to sell me any of your shasters. My own shasters may be a bit sub-standard, but at least they're guided by my true conscience, even if people may hate me for my views.

Nihal Kaur,

Don't worry about that stick thing. It's just that I have learned from one excellent teacher not to be too stubborn or single-minded or inflexible.

To answer your question, I would quietly and politely take her aside and persuade her in very strong terms (as strong as my conviction) that what she is doing is wrong. If she went ahead and slept around with, say a black person, and was not DISCREET about it, I would make sure everyone knew. That would include her friends and family, fellow students, work colleagues, whoever.

Please be clear: I would only present the FACTS of the case. I would'nt say: this girl is a slapper, tart, etc. Then, whether or not she stops seeing the guy, the bad reputation she will have accrued may stop others in her peer group from being encouraged to follow in her footsteps.

I'm not being sexist of hypocritical. This is because if I or any Punjabi man went out with a black girl (I would'nt), I would expect you to spread the news around as well.

There is such a thing as personal honour and family honour. It's very unfair to make your brothers and fathers and uncles ashamed of you. What did they do to deserve that? They would do everything in their power to prevent any harm coming to you or your sisters.

shasterkovich im sure that your intentions would be all good when u want to tell some girl that going with a black man is wrong, and im sure your looking out for her, but im also sure that girl knows HERSELF what she is doing, if she works with u then im guessing her age is at least 18, so she isnt a child

in this day and age people will listen only to themselves, what they feel is right they do, anyone who tries to stop this is seen as the bad person no matter how good their intentions. i feel sorry for the parents yes no doubt, but the fact that their own child feels the need to go behind their backs has nothing to do with anyone else... if the girl doesnt think about her own parents feelings, what makes u think she will care what ur views are?

sorry to be blunt about it

Guest Punjabi Nationalist

Well, it's just not right, OK?

Sheesh! I admit, i dont like the fact that there are Bihari and other Hindian migrants who live in Punjab and are on the increase, but i wouldnt go so far as to try and persuade people not to mix and have relationships with them just because i dont like them...

I dont understand why it is wrong for the odd few mixed relationships between Punjabi girls and Afro-Caribbean men.

There is no way we can, as a people, make history if we are unrecognisable in a couple of hundred years because of the blacks. How degrading it is, to be absorbed into the kaalay!

Lol. The odd relationship between a Black and Punjabi living in the UK has no impact whatsoever on the Punjabi people or the demographics of the Punjab itself.

Punjabis are in no danger of being absorbed into another race, especially not an African one.

i have nothing against any race or creed, but i do believe that people should ideallymarry within their own culture/background/race/heritage, but if u was to ask me, i wouldnt object to marrying a white/black/asian sikh..

I hold exactly the same opinion. Ideally, you should marry from within your own race. However, should you choose not to, there is nothing wrong with it because it is your choice and no one else has the right to judge you.

id like to raise the point of where do you draw the line?.. would u approve of a punjabi sikh marrying a pakistani muslim? they both have the same heritage albiet the religion

Good question. The only thing standing in the way in this scenario is the religious difference. Punjabi Sikhs and Hindus often intermarry. Punjabi Muslims, because of their religion, will not marry a non-Muslim Punjabi unless they convert, even though we are of the same land, blood and culture.

Finally, lets live and let live. If the odd Punjabi girl dates a Black man, so what? It makes no difference to our people at large.

Sat Sri Akaal

Sheesh! I admit, i dont like the fact that there are Bihari and other Hindian migrants who live in Punjab and are on the increase, but i wouldnt go so far as to try and persuade people not to mix and have relationships with them just because i dont like them...

I dont understand why it is wrong for the odd few mixed relationships between Punjabi girls and Afro-Caribbean men.

It's natural to want to maintain this divide. You admitted that you did not find African girls attractive. I don't find them attractive either (although white girls are just amazing). My own genes, or my brain, knows that it's wrong to have sexual relations with black women. That's why I would'nt do it, and I would expect others not to, as well. That's not to say I will not make friends with them or do business with them. Just that it's a basic human right to want to protect one own's gene pool as much as possible.

What is this tolerance for cow's milk? Dont Africans drink milk? Lol, not heard of that before. This sounds like that theory about blacks being poor swimmers because they are missing a bone in their ankles or something like that...

It's true. Cow's milk makes them all quite ill (except for the Masai). Ask any black person of African or "West Indian" origin.

No that is not what i am saying. Punjabis are all ethnically linked to eachother because the original or bulk of the racial stock is said to have come from the Aryans. The other migrants (Persians etc) have added their blood to Punjabi stock, but, perhaps not all Punjabis share an ancestry with these people, whereas we all have Aryan blood in us.

I would point out that many of the invaders you mentioned also belong to the very large Caucasoid sub-group commonly referred to as "Aryans", including the Persians.

Having Aryan blood is not the commonality between us. The Gujaratis are Aryans as well, but they are from such a different group of Aryans that their language and culture is completely different, as is their (weaker and smaller) physique.

The point i put across, was that there still exists some slight diversity among Punjabis and that we are not a pure race (so to speak). We are descendants of interracial mixing by different racial stocks which had migrated to Punjab en-mass and made it their home.

OK, well if that's your point then it follows that provided we stick to our own over the next few hundred years, we may become a "pure" race.

Again, i would disagree to an extent. Just like the diversity of Punjabi ancestry, there is regional diversity in Punjabi culture, and even Punjabi language.

The "diversity" is so negligible that it's unimportant.

I dont know much about origins of caste groups such as "Tarkhans", but i seriously have doubts that any Punjabis have this so-called "Dravidian" blood. It has never been proven that Dravidians were the original inhabitants of Punjab and the Indus Valley. For all we know, the Indus Valley people could have been Semitic like the Babylonians...

If not for this Dravidian blood, how do you account for the very dark skin seen in some Punjabis?

That's an interesting angle you have, about the original inhabitants of the Indus valley being Semitic and not Dravidian. I don't know about that, but if true it will deal with the south Indian extremists.

I am not going to marry an African or English girl because i am not physically attracted to them like i am to say, Greek, Spanish or Turkish girls. But i dont carry the same opinion as you do regarding the offspring of a mixed Black/Punjabi relationship.

I have seen the offspring of mixed-race relationships, and anecdotally I can assure you that there is a strong inclination towards evil or criminality, inspired by their unnatural, "rude" vigour, and their predatory (i.e. not civilised) genes. Civilised people employ reason when choosing a sexual partner. Predatory people, like animals, simply take what they like the look of.

I think it is very wrong to label and stereotype a person right from birth simply because of their ethnicity/mixed ethnicity.

I don't. There's no harm in being on one's guard, given that they are likely to be in a gang and out to rob people.

Bhai Sahib. God gave the gift of intelligence, dreams and desire to both man and woman. Sikhism gave the gift of equality, education and freedom of choice to the women of Punjab. How can we even think to try and 'restrain and correct' the Punjabi females? How is that morally right to take away the freedom they deserve just as much as us men do?

Men and women both have weaknesses. We can try to help each other overcome them, and this seva will be good.

Lol. The odd relationship between a Black and Punjabi living in the UK has no impact whatsoever on the Punjabi people or the demographics of the Punjab itself.

You should see the sort of mess the black Sikh converts are making, in the States. They are very hateful, and have no respect or tact or diplomacy.

Plus, I will not have any of that blood in my family. We can co-operate and do business and make friends, but there is a line which must not be crossed.

Punjabis are in no danger of being absorbed into another race, especially not an African one.

It may seem that way for the moment, but look at all the arm-in-arm black and Punjabi couples out there. Naturally, they are not all infertile, and their children will feel more drawn to their Punjabi side than their black side. This will have repercussions in a few generations' time. Let's nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem.

Have you ever heard of nature/nurture? We are all individuals and are shaped by both our genes and our surroundings. It is totally foolish to assume that criminals are born criminals, doctors born doctors etc etc. Sikhism is also totally against this kind of thinking which is the mentality behind the Hindu caste-system.

In fact, there is a lot of evidence pointing towards the effect of genes. They are not to be underestimated. Some families can produce children that, no matter what happens, turn out to be successful. Others have children who turn out to have criminal or cruel tendencies, that emerge even in the best possible surroundings.

Finally, lets live and let live. If the odd Punjabi girl dates a Black man, so what? It makes no difference to our people at large.

It will make a difference. Once that blood is in the "punjabi" gene pool, it cannot be erased or undone.

Also, there is a line, which black people must not cross. They are in the habit of swaggering about, showing off, robbing people and gang-raping girls wherever they. They just can't come and do it in Southall.

Dont be such an arogant fool, indian people gang rape as do whites, chinese and any other, the showing off of punjabis is far superior to that of black people,

Wake the fu** up shasterkovich..

mods this forum should just be blocked off coz its gone from awareness of sexual assualts in all communities to a racist attack on blacks inferiority or whatever.

Let shasterkovich deal with his own insecurities and not use this forum.