white sikh converts and names

girlUK

well either way - if yogi bachan is a bit dodgy - or he aint

the gorey are following sikhi in a good way - which the the least i can say for some apney who are against sikhi :roll: :roll:

WaheGuruji Ka Khalsa WaheGuruji Ki Fateh

To be quite honest, I wouldn't meet him face to face even if he came to my front door. When someone abuses his power so badly, then they need to brought up on it.

N30 Singh; If you heard of a person who is corrupt and is abusing sincere people's religious devotion, then I'd hope you'd also feel strongly in favour of stopping him. Furthermore, I REALLY hope these comments do spread like wildfire because this is not conjecture but the testimony of many many ex-3ho Sikhs.

All of you need to do is take an impartial glance at:

http://forums.delphiforums.com/KamallaRose/messages

http://yogibhajan.tripod.com/ - has court papers for the Premka case

You might think it's make-believe, but this info is in the public domain for you to look at. Is it produced by crazed bitter people? Possibly! If any of you read Kamalla Rose Kaur's articles on Sikhe.com, I'm sure you'll agree that she is not a crazed bitter person, and yet she is one of the fiercist opponents against 3HO, who recieved a lot of harrassment leaving 3HO as you would from any cult.

Some of the most illustrious 3ho Sikhs such as the very good kirtani, Vikram Singh Khalsa, left 3ho because of the cultish aspects. In fact he also left because Bhajan sent one of his close Singhs around with a gun!! Fact!! If you doubt this please read his own testimony on the above forum.

For the person who had mis-read my message about the 'Ong' type chants, I never suggested there was anything wrong with them. The point I was making is that they are taken from Baba Virsa Singh and not, as is suggested, Bhajan's own work.

I leave it up to everyone on the forum to make up their own mind. The reason I posted this, is that I can't bear to hear this man being lauded as a great Sikh, when everything I've heard and read suggests the opposite.

Again, I have nothing against 3ho Sikhs. I have a huge amount of respect for our British 3ho representative, Shiv Charan Singh, and I'd like to spend more time in his company. Nor is my issue with the yoga, nor any of 3Ho's tenets. But simply with the abuse of power and people within the organisational structure.

• 2 months later...

Fateh.. oh guys i reckn Yogi Bhajan Ji is a very blessed man...after all who else has been able to help ppl find their true selves???

well i dont know aye... :?

but i dont think we should say nething bad abt ne1, that way we load more sin on our heads

newayz it doesnt matta wat ppl think cuz Waheguroo knows all the secrets of evey heart... :mrgreen: :bravo:

Oh yea heres a tuk from SGGSji

"Jai Kau Nauoo Layaiy Badnami"

meaning in Kalyug one who meditates on Waheguroo, He is more likely to face badnami by kalyug ppls...

fateh :P

• 2 weeks later...

SSA

dont know much about yogi bhajan but on his website there are links to numerology , well he somewhere lacks total faith in sikhi why else would he be playing number tricks.

i havent read more about him after that, he must be doing some good work but still he doesnt have complete faith on guru and takes shelter in these fancy medieval tricks ....

wjkk wjkf

SSA

dont know much about yogi bhajan but on his website there are links to numerology , well he somewhere lacks total faith in sikhi why else would he be playing number tricks.

i havent read more about him after that, he must be doing some good work but still he doesnt have complete faith on guru and takes shelter in these fancy medieval tricks ....

wjkk wjkf

Please dont judge the book by its cover. You said he lacks total faith in sikhi But i say we lack research...so do it first before slandering the saint :D

Please dont judge the book by its cover. You said he lacks total faith in sikhi But i say we lack research...so do it first before slandering the saint :D

SSA

i m not slandering a saint . may be you have already done your research , you can share that with me. its not what cases are going against 3ho or anything.

Its just why does he need to use numerology...if thats acceptable in sikhi ,than alright ...i am not saying anything more than what yogi bhajan himself agrees to.

as far as i know numerology and sikhi dont go hand in hand but beyond would like you to throw some light.and i still dont slander him when i say he lacks faith it just comes as a natural conclusion out of that.

wjkk wjkf

Singh and Singhnees should keep more that one name. I have 6 distinct names, some people know me by one name and some by others. Hence increasing the Khalsa population by 6.

I got about 7 names as well hence increasing the khalsa population by 7. I don't know much about yogi Bhajan but he has done a lot to get people into Sikhi, so you shouldn't Say anything bad until u have something to back u up.

However i was going thrrough one site and Saw this which cracked me up.

O My God, It's Shakti Pad!

"Shakti Pad is a very funny status. In Kundalini Yoga you must go through it. It's called 'self doubt' status.

Gurfateh

The post was about names, whenever the topic of Gorey Sikhs comes up, it's inevitable Harbhajan Singh Yogi Ji's name will be mentioned. I have met Yogi Ji in England, he seems like a humble Gursikh very devoted to promoting Sikhi. It's disheartening to know people find it necessary to equate him with the devil, despite the missionary work he has done abroad. :roll:

Christians and Muslims are actively involved in so much missionary work, and Sikhi is much higher and no one seems it's necessary to enlighten people about our religion. If people did more of what Yogi Ji is doing then more people would become gifted with the gift of Vaheguru, the Khalsa.

Harps wrote:

I to disagree with a lot of the "Yogi"s" teachings and stuff but i dont know enuff to villify him - lets just say i have read a lot and im convinced he isnt a saint tho im not yet convinced hes a devil.

I find it hard to understand how you came to the conclusion he is not a saint when clearly pointing out you don't know much about the subject :shock:

JtSingh, you mentioned Osho slandered him? I read a lot of Osho, however you must be aware that the amount of things written about Osho to slander him surpass those written about Yogi Ji. Things like rape and so on. Osho said many things about many people, we can't take his opinion as solid proof can we?

No other Sikh has inspired so many Gorey to Sikhi as Yogi Ji, I don't think we have a right to condemn him. People talking ill of him have some grudge, it happens whenever someone does good in this world, it's Kalyug. In this age we need a 'Vichola', who can also be called a Sant, the true Sant shows us the direction to Guru Granth Sahib Ji, inspires us to love Guru Ji and follow his path, and every Sant has different methods to do this, ie. Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj, Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj etc.

We ourselves are not capable of doing nothing, yet it's easy to sit back and slander other people, this is why I never take anything to be true unless I have seen this personally. It's a grave sin to say something about someone, when that person could in fact be doing only good things.

na ko vaayri nahin begana, Guru Ji has not taught us to slander people so easily. Also, I want to say that 'people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones', there are people like Princess Diana, who have very sordid personal lives, but look at the good she has done for poor people throughout the world? Would you rather keep harping on about her personal life or look at the amount of charity she has done and take inspiration from that?

Baba Nand Singh Ji used to say, Guru Nanak is 'guna da pujari', Guru Ji values good deeds, even if someone has a life which is not perfect and in accordance to everything in Gurmat, concentrate on the good points, take Sikheya (learn) good values from a paapi even, learn to become so forgiving and compassionate that you are able to see good in all.

Let's not deviate from the original subject of the post and start disputing who is a Sant and who isn't, and keep the discussion going according to the original question.

Bhul Chuk Dee Khima

Gurfateh

Gurpreet

Gurfateh

Aww Thankyou Gurpreet Penji :wink: :LOL:

Shabad Sangeet Kaur Khalsa, whoa, that's long, I used to know a white Sikh called Sarbloh Kaur, I think that's a great name! :D

Gurfateh

• 1 year later...

About the name "Waheguru" Kaur or Singh....I know a woman who named her son "Waheguru" and her logic was that ..a mother calls her son..so many times in a day by name...so that way she can speak the Holy name ...also others who wud call the child by name...can also take the Name ...es bahane naal