Singhs with trimmed beard...

Here is something for singhs with trimmed beard...this is halirous stuff.. no offence to people who trimmed their beard..its for them to laugh too..

makes all laugh :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Here is the full version

see attachment

The person who did it .. its sardar himself... tape focus on people who cut their hair but still have turban.. he is not dissing kesha-dhari.. in fact he is not dissing anyone...he is saying facts but with a humor.

He's trimmed his beard to please the ladies. And so that he does'nt catch lice in his face when he's pleasing them so much.

[it's OK moderator - this one will go over the "heads" of most reading this forum.]

Such conceit and presumption Shasterkovich will only serve to promote disdain towards yourself.There are others less well read than you, for whom I have much more respect. :roll:

Such conceit and presumption Shasterkovich will only serve to promote disdain towards yourself.There are others less well read than you, for whom I have much more respect. :roll:

Hmmm.. And I'm supposed to care about that am I?

I care about it about as much as I care about the pleasure of any women who's my sexual partner. Not enough to trim my beard and try sushi.

Good day...

shasterkovich. u are overestimating the talents of sikh men. :wink:

and underestimating women! :evil:

Sorry Nihal

I'm sure that many women are careful about their personal hygiene. Just none that I've been with. :LOL: Only kidding! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I was pretty sure that I'm not atypical of Sikh men insofar as I simply will not do certain things. Even for one I knew, who I was very fond of.

With respect, dude, I was'nt trying to be offensive just for the sake of it. If you replay the clip you will hear that the sardar comes off quite badly and very "uncool" from this particular comedy sketch. My slightly suggestive comments were meant to show that in real life, the boys who try to do most to please the girls are'nt necessarily the "coolest".

In the 20-something almost-casual dating scene right now, most girls are looking for guys who will do things that guys with a little self-respect would regard with contempt. This has implications for those guys with those George Michael-style weird trimmed beards. In my view, if you feel you really have to mess around and play the field, don't try to hold on to the girl for longing than about 2 weeks at a time.

My intention was to take an offensive sardar joke and turn it on its head. Not to purposely offend or disgust anyone. Apologies for any offence caused.