Spiritual Dreams?

Has ne 1 here had ne Spiritual Dreams? I'm not sure if i've dreamed dem? But i wanna kno theses dreams might mean?

Dream 1

I had a dream where i was on a boat, and i could see a lot of water around me. Wid Super Modern buildings around me 2. Den i saw a reflected image off da super modern building of da Nahisan Sahib standing high. And der was a lot of light around.

Dream 2

I once had a dream where i picture myself asleep. Den i had a feeling of a glow (It was same feeling dat i got from Naam Simran). Den i said, "O Lord", den da feeling got more Intense?

Wot do these dreams mean? Im confussed :?

Guest Javanmard

Spiritual dreams are really important as they bear messages. They are disctinctive in their very nature and characteristics. Colours, sounds and sensations are very different from all other dreams. One has to be open to them and learn how to interpret them.

Try controlling your dream environment.Little by little.Try both constructive and destructive control over your dreams.

Here's some tips:

1.Tell your self that you are the creator of your dreams, therefore you have control over them.Get yourself into this mindset.

2.Start off small.For example, if you're having a dream in a natural environment, pick up a seed and will it to grow in your hand.This is a constructive example.A destructive example would be to pick up a small pebble and will it to implode and disintergrate into sand.

This is my own inferred "wisdom".I am slowly trying to become the Lord (Ishvar) of my dream world.

Maybe I'm becoming the Mahesh of my dreams, because I'm power-tripping too much over my destructive powers.

I can up root trees and disintergrate brick walls just by touching them.It's still hard to perform these feats though.Hmm...I don't know.

Oh... lucid dreaming!

I knwo people who practice it and I have experienced it twice. You really becaome the master of your dreams... IT'S FANTASTIC!!! :D

Yes it is fantastic lalleshvari.To wield power, even in a very transitory reality is a great feeling.But, I feel that I am starting abuse my power over my "dream-maya".

Let me tell you something.I was went up to a woman in the street in a lucid dream and told her, that I created her."Do you realise this!?" I told her.She looked at like I was a mad man.She had a companion with her, who looked at me in the same way.This wasn't a fantasy dream.It was a normal street scene.I become enraged that they wouldn't believe me and went up to a nearby lamp post, place my right hand onto it, and began to make it crack and eventually fall to bits onto the ground.

The two woman looked at me astonished, and I saw what I had done.Abused my power, just to show off.

If that lamp post was my creation, I destroyed it.Were those woman my creation too?Could I destroy them too?

Aaj moreh ahe Hai!! something like that, cant remember full shabad, but talks about Mahraj coming infront of you, even in Dreams etc. Could relate to anything i guess, eg, a person who only thinks bout guru will dream or guru, a person who thinks of shaster dreams of shaster, person who thinks about contious battle dreams of it, person who is sex crazed dreams of these. all depend on the person thoughts.

I reckon you can try to control your dreams, im sure it is possible, but how to go about it, not sure.

Do bhramgyanis/saints get dreams??? I wonder what kinda dreams they get???

Must be all spirtually related...........like visiting crore(millions) of bhrahmand/als(planets)...flashback 2000000 yrs from their life, arriving at baihkhunt, flashback from sachkhand, gian-khand, karam-khand etc etc :D:D:D

Amazing stuff indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Guest Maha_Pavitar

this is such an interesting topic..I often tell my loving fiancee about these dreams..some of them are so vague, and others with incredible details..

Most of the (spiritual) dreams that happen I just hear one panthkee throughout the dream, and it's usually something that I was thinking/reciting that day..it keeps things in perspective, like that panthkee for that night is it..all I have...the answer to all my questions..like a new lesson that you can apply to your life..

Many times these spiritual dreams are our desires (loch) as well..

So veerjees is it possible to control spiritual dreams as well?? What does this control accomplish in accordance with spirituality? I would really love to hear more about this topic :)

Premees of the divine are always in his churna..even in dreams..

gourree mehalaa 5 ||

thaa kaa dharas paaeeai vaddabhaagee ||

jaa kee raam naam liv laagee ||1||

jaa kai har vasiaa man maahee ||

thaa ko dhukh supanai bhee naahee ||1|| rehaao ||

Gauree, Fifth Mehl:

By great good fortune, the Blessed Vision of His Darshan is obtained,

by those who are lovingly absorbed in the Lord's Name. ||1||

Those whose minds are filled with the Lord,

do not suffer pain, even in dreams. ||1||Pause||

good question Crocodile Singh.

So how exactly is that you begin to realize that you are dreaming in other words How do you become Aware in your own dreams??

You have to make a conscious effort.You need a strong will.It is hard, but you will reap good rewards.You will discover more about yourself and gain a little insight into Param-Ishvar, by mimicing and acting as the Isha (Lord) of your own world.

Try to make an effort to analyse your dream worlds and analyse your dream body.I can now change my dream shape into a variety of animals and monstrous beings.I'm at the stage where I am nearly invincible, in the dream world ofcourse :LOL:

Hari, to be honest what your're doing doesnt sound healthy, as to me it seems like the dream world is a place full of mysteries and if we try to control it we try to control something unof which we know nothing and might actually do ourselves less favour than we thought. :roll:

If you control your dreams how will you allow Guru Sahibaans kirpa within your dream, if you are the biggest /invincible being in your dream how will you allow a space for vaheguru ji's presence? :idea:

Many times I have heard that the subconscious gets its free time when we dream and I just think it might be possible for you to convince yourself and prefer that you are the one who creates others and cannot be destroyed. Such thoughts can only lead to a life of dissapointments. :? :?

Hari, to be honest what your're doing doesnt sound healthy, as to me it seems like the dream world is a place full of mysteries and if we try to control it we try to control something unof which we know nothing and might actually do ourselves less favour than we thought. :roll:

If you control your dreams how will you allow Guru Sahibaans kirpa within your dream, if you are the biggest /invincible being in your dream how will you allow a space for vaheguru ji's presence? :idea:

Many times I have heard that the subconscious gets its free time when we dream and I just think it might be possible for you to convince yourself and prefer that you are the one who creates others and cannot be destroyed. Such thoughts can only lead to a life of dissapointments. :? :?

Don't worry my dear :wink:

I'm tripping the Light and Sound fantastic... :wink:

Mugermach,

Yes it's possible and I've had that, many years ago. I was dreaming, and then I woke up, went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. While at the sink, toothbrush in mouth, I woke up from this, which I realised was a dream. I then went to the bathroom exactly as before and went to brush my teeth, and then woke up yet again, in bed, in the dark. The final time I re-awoke, I had completely my morning preparations and was at the table downstairs eating breakfast. Weird.

This followed a night smoking skunk outside the bedroom window, which had seeds mixed in it (leave those seeds out, is my advice).

really odd concept.

can you have dream[A] where you are dreaming in the dream of another dream that you have had which you think you have dremt in another dream[C].

eg, dream 1 called A

dream 2 called B

Dremt Dream C

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sometimes im thinking the same... like there is no way to find out either... who knows you are in a dream rite now??!! Only when the dream is over, do we know that it was a dream..