Famous Sikh Writers & Anti Sikh Writers!

Really got irritated when Mcleod talked about several manuscripts of Chaupa Rehat and then concludes that the one with the hom ceremony is more authentic and the others without hom ceremony aren't because they appear to have 'omitted' the passage. He never even goes near the possibility that 1 ms might've been corrupted while 3-4 others do not even mention that incident, but he kept insisting the hom one was more authentic just because it was controversial.

That's typically Mcleodian! lol

Plus he'd always work in some shifthaan of jats in his work and get hordes of them loving him (cos we all know how jats are suckers for that type of shit!). His jat theories was just rehashes of what his big brother maha-machod J S Grewal was feeding his little, skinny, white arse. 

Haha true that. How do you rate Grewal as a historian minus the Jatt theories?

And have you read the book by Trilochan Singh against Mcleods writings?

What can I say?

It's like being a brilliant teacher; who is also an undercover paedo.... 

The flaw is of such gravity that it undermines the good. 

J S Grewal is deeply insidious propagandist whose work (overall) has a very negative effect in terms of promoting unity and cohesion in the panth - when we REALLY need this right now. And he likes to slyly spread his shit; I see Fenech subtly peddling his shit. Mcleod did it. So we are talking about a machod that slyly manipulates people into pushing his casteist agenda via the power of his academic position over them. It's a shame because he wrote a generally brilliant biography of dasmesh pita with S S Bal.

But it's cool. He'll be dead soon.  We have to keep an eye on his chumchay though. 

Yeah I've read Trilochan Singh. I thought Jagjit Singh's rebuttals were more interesting though and a lot more positive for the wider, inclusive Sikhi aligned perspective. 

Edited by dalsingh101