A lot of new sites around at the moment.....be aware!!!!!

SUKHBIR

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Blue's article is entertaining to say the least. One obvious question would be to ask Mr Blue what made him an expert on Sikh history, scripture and martial arts. Would he kindly do us the honour of stating the lineage of his Vidiya Gurdevs.

For anyone who has met Nihang Niddar Singh, it will be evident that Mr Blue has a severe case of intellectual consitpation, coupled with a delusion of self-importance and paranoia (as are those who take his articles as being of sound research and fortitude)

To clarify the claim by Mr Blue that Udhasis are not Sikhs, I would like Mr Blue to visit the following link: http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20021210/main7.htm

..it appears even the Angrez Sikhi that Mr Blue is very fond of recognises the udhasis

(big up to the Udhasis!) :LOL:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Strange the post was 'put up' almost a month ago and was yet to receive a reply and then 'lo and behold' you three 'guys' post on the same day within a couple of hours of each other ! Coincidence? Telepathy?

Anyway it's not important but glad you did, although Narsingha I would have thought that given your earlier 'faux pas' of only a few days ago when you started name calling without being in receipt of the facts,(talking of pathetic narrow mindedness in response to Truthsingh) you would apply a little more due care and attention, but it seems that some people have a mental block when it comes to learning from their mistakes.

What I am talking about is the application of your characteristic amateur psychology which seems to be limited to the diagnosis of paranoia in all cases, it seems you are not familiar with the format of a newspaper so allow me to enlighten you 'Mr Blue' is a columnist, he has a 'column' in the 'SIKH TIMES' now columnists are employed by newspapers to write limited topical articles on anything that takes their fancy,they are allowed to express their opinion and draw on personal experience, it could be likened in many ways to a diary entry. The nature of a 'column' in this sense is far outside the measures of a academic work or article therefore your comments regarding fortitude and research are entirely irrelevant.

I had assumed that the reader would be familiar with such basic knowledge, perhaps the words column at the top of the post were not big enough or perhaps newspapers are unfamiliar to you, either way you have yet again 'gone off half cocked' with your assumptions and limited repertoire of insults, it's not for me to defend Mr Blue but you should get his writing in perspective.

Anyway I am glad you gents enjoyed the article should I come across any other writings on your "chatka gatka ustad" (I thought that was quite amusing) I will post them for your perusal.

One last thing Mugermach I am intrigued as to your 'verbal and written diahorea' comment, does your computer speak to you?

As for myself my computer only allows me to read what's written It's obviously way behind yours.

Gur Fateh

Sukhbir Singh

Sukhbir, aside from your petty attempts and humour and trying to educate the masses, I have been waiting a while for the in-depth analysis of www.sarbloh.info you promised me a while ago. Still, as yet...nothing..

With regards to Mr Blue, I am well aware of his "column" in the Sikh Times.

Contrary to professional journalistic practices that require presentation of FACTS, TRUTHS and EXPERIENCE as a basis for opinions, Mr Blue seems to base his articles on false propaganda, paranoia, rumour, here-say and baseless opinions.

Calling his work "journalism" is an insult to every journalist out there. Ironically it also highlights our own bais against Sanatan Sikhi as you are willing to resort to using such feeble articles in order to bolster your discussions.

With regard to his article you posted in an attempt to discredit Nihang Niddar Singh, I for one, would like to know what "personal experiences", facts and experience Mr Blue has utilised with regards to writing such an article on Nihang Niddar Singh.

Perhaps you can ask Mr Blue yourself, seeing that you consider his work to be viable and a genuine representation of the facts.

If you are based in the UK, I implore you to come to one of the 4 Sanatan Sikh Shastar Vidiya Savya Rakhsha Akharas based in the Midlands and the South East and meet Nihang Niddar Singh for yourself.

...who knows, you may even learn a thing or two

:P

One last thing Mugermach I am intrigued as to your 'verbal and written diahorea' comment, does your computer speak to you?

As for myself my computer only allows me to read what's written It's obviously way behind yours.

i can upgrade your machine if you wish. I will not only get it talking to you like a human (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/264663.stm)

but i will try to get i to sing raag aswell. :wink:

Sukhbir, aside from your petty attempts and humour and trying to educate the

masses, I have been waiting a while for the in-depth analysis of

www.sarbloh.info you promised me a while ago. Still, as yet...nothing..

Narsingha, that's a awful lot to credit me with, amazing how I manage to fit it in. Anyway sorry to disappoint you but I never 'promised' you anything, since our only communication is via this site and mail I would like to see copy of me 'promising' I don't think you will find it. Besides it is by now very clear that any commentary by me or other will no doubt receive the standard Narsingha reply i.e.. "your paranoid, your opinions are subjective, your a brainwashed Brit Singh etc.etc.".

I would rather place information before the 'masses' and let them draw their own conclusions. Further If you recall following my first mail outlining my objections to your site you or someone replied and in turn I answered with my reply, It was never answered, I still have those mails I can post them if you like?

With regards to Mr Blue, I am well aware of his "column" in the Sikh Times.

Contrary to professional journalistic practices that require presentation of

FACTS, TRUTHS and EXPERIENCE as a basis for opinions, Mr Blue seems to base

his articles on false propaganda, paranoia, rumour, here-say and baseless

opinions.

So your not keen then? Hardly surprising that you would accuse him of the above given that it's your usual estimation of anyone who isn't glowing in their regard for Mr Niddar Singh or your sites or Sanatanism(?) I suppose had he been positive, in his remarks you would be nominating him for a Justicia award.

Calling his work "journalism" is an insult to every journalist out there.

Ironically it also highlights our own bais against Sanatan Sikhi as you are

willing to resort to using such feeble articles in order to bolster your

discussions.

Sorry, now that is a confusing paragraph, "It also highlights our own bais against Sanatan..." What? Your now saying that

your biased against Sanatan as well? Your definitely consistent, I give you that !

With regard to his article you posted in an attempt to discredit Nihang

Niddar Singh, I for one, would like to know what "personal experiences",

facts and experience Mr Blue has utilised with regards to writing such an

article on Nihang Niddar Singh.

I wasn't trying to discredit Mr Singh as I have said before you seem to do a sterling job in that respect, his 'personal experience' is

explained in his column, where he went, what he read etc. I am not responsible for Mr Blue's opinion, although my own opinion

based largely on interaction with you and reading the websites you advocate is not that far removed, however the only way to find out

the inner workings of Mr Blue's mind is to ask him.

Perhaps you can ask Mr Blue yourself, seeing that you consider his work to

be viable and a genuine representation of the facts.

Personally I think Mr Blue's column is self explanatory, since your the curious one I suggest you ask him. As far as me considering his 'work' to be 'viable and a genuine representation of the facts' as you put it. I am entirely convinced that the column is a genuine representation of Mr Blue's opinion in much the same way as any other column, I thought we had gone through "familiarising yourself with newspapers 101"?

If you are based in the UK, I implore you to come to one of the 4 Sanatan

Sikh Shastar Vidiya Savya Rakhsha Akharas based in the Midlands and the

South East and meet Nihang Niddar Singh for yourself

Thanks for the invite, no offence but I doubt I would make the time to meet with the 'organ grinder' given that interaction with his mon.. ahem. assistants has been, to date , well, let's say less than enlightening.

Muggermach, inventor of the amazing talking post computer, your either a genius or in need of a dictionary. :wink:

Gur Fateh

Sukhbir Singh

Guest Javanmard

Sukhbir you're boring! :twisted: :twisted:

Moderator's Note: Please be serious in your posts. We have came across not one but three posts of your humour which has nothing to do with the post. If you are soo keen to humour you should prove your point or contribute in the thread first then add humour at the end.

Just to let you know we give 2 warnings. Third time we ban. So far nobody got 2 warnings. This is your first warning. Please dont change the environment of this site into some sort of joke. We dont want to ban anyone but dont push us. Consider this as your first warning.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

What a comprehensive reply Lalle, far exceeds your previous efforts.

Seems like your losing it a wee bit there, calm down. The resorting to personal attack like that just illustrates your frustration and inability to deal with this situation.

Gur Fateh

Sukhbir Singh

I'm deeply hurt, almost offended, that u declined the offer of turning up to the Akhara to meet Nihang Niddar Singh and/or myself.

..challo bhai...I'm sure others will consider you as being an intellectual tiger (be it a virtual one).

"Thanks for the invite, no offence but I doubt I would make the time to meet with the 'organ grinder' given that interaction with his mon.. "

-Sukhbir

Interesting to note how you seem to have plenty of time to speak against the websites. We are indeed privaleged to hear your wise words..(..apologies for the sarcasm, it is a logical reaction to your attempt at an intellectual discussion).

"Seems like your losing it a wee bit there, calm down"

- Sukhbir

Interesting retort from an individual such as yourself :LOL:

I am sure any commander would be proud to have individuals such as yourself in his Tiddi Dal fighting the hoards of Sanatanis.. :twisted:

I'm deeply hurt, almost offended, that u declined the offer of

turning up to the Akhara to meet Nihang Niddar Singh and/or myself.

..challo bhai...I'm sure others will consider you as being an intellectual

tiger (be it a virtual one).

It seems I have managed to hurt the sensibilities of both you and Lalle,

sorry, I never realised

you were quite so sensitive as for your other remark, really there's no need

for

flattery.

"Thanks for the invite, no offence but I doubt I would make the time

to meet with the 'organ grinder' given that interaction with his mon.. "

-Sukhbir

Interesting to note how you seem to have plenty of time to speak

against the websites. We are indeed privaleged to hear your wise

words..(..apologies for the sarcasm, it is a logical reaction to your

attempt at an intellectual discussion).

It seems that yet again your reading but not comprehending, my quote that

you have used reads "..no offence but I doubt I would make the time..." now

the key word is 'would' not could i.e. not whether I had the time but

whether I would 'make the time' the reason I have time to speak against your

sites is because I think it's important so I want to 'make the time'. By the

way no thanks necessary, the

privilege is all mine.

"Seems like your losing it a wee bit there, calm down"

- Sukhbir

Interesting retort from an individual such as yourself.

Read it again, it wasn't actually a retort, it was a request to someone who is clearly

fatigued or worse, when

you make the mistake of assuming too much your likely to be surprised.

I am sure any commander would be proud to have individuals such as

yourself in his Tiddi Dal fighting the hoards of Sanatanis..

Didn't really want to dignify this last comment with a reply, you are truly scraping the proverbial barrel

aren't you? So you see a war on the horizon do you? Between Sikhs and you Sanatanis?

Well don't worry if you show the same ability and lack of control as you do on this site I don't think

there's much for anyone to worry about.

Gur Fateh

Sukhbir Singh

Mugarmach don't worry about your spelling, its your defintion of verbal that

needs some attention. Or like I said before maybe your a IT genius :wink: .

Mugarmach don't worry about your spelling, its your defintion of verbal that needs some attention. Or like I said before maybe your a IT genius .

i should write a dictionary called mugermach's english for It geniuses.

i'll dedicate it to Albert, my talking computer. :D

..astonishing how you manage to string sentences together and they still lack anything of any value..

So this is what now passes as a reply, is it? Replies such as this are no

more than an admission, it is no different than the recent 'towel chucking'

by your cohort Lalle. Of course there is nothing wrong with 'bowing out'

after all its not the first time is it? We only need look back through this

thread to see it's not your first time.

Are you sure ur not related to Bikramjit?

As for me and Bikramjit being related, well I suppose to your mind there is

a direct correlation, your postings to me expose your intellectual

deficiencies and Bikramjit has recently exposed your physical cowardice.

So I suppose we share some common bonds.

Gur Fateh

Sukhbir Singh

Mugermach go for the dictionary, future best seller no doubt.

Sukhbir,

You also share the commonality that you both take the internet very seriously (contrary to your claims that you do not have time to visit the Akharas).

With regards to Mr Bikramjit...

He has now proved conclusively, that he is simply Mr "Southall Rude-Boy" who has no regard for the law, or Khalsa maryada. A loose cannon, with no morality, nor chivalry, let alone any having any control over his emotions. He is seeking physical retribution for being made a fool on the internet where he considers himself to be some kind of monarch with his God-complex from being a minor moderator on the Sikh History website.

I think I have entertained you both long enough, and it has certainly been an experience engaging with such fanatic and macho men such as you and Bikramjit. Who knows, I may give into my occasional boredom and push a few more buttons to see your reaction.

Bikramjit for one has proved he is easily annoyed with my presence, and tries every trick in his "Dummies Guide to being Chust and Chalaak" to "expose" the anti-Sikh websites. Failing that he attacks the webmaster. I suggests he changes his manual to one that actually works, perhaps one carrying the SGPC stamp?

Good luck on your quest, and your attempts at making people aware of what you consider to be anti-Sikh activity. I am sure you will be keeping an eye on the forthcoming updates on www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org.

Godbless

Sukhbir,

You also share the commonality that you both take the internet very seriously

Im not the one fronting a website on the internet.

(contrary to your claims that you do not have time to visit the Akharas).

Do you remember this," It seems that yet again your reading but not comprehending, my quote that

you have used reads "..no offence but I doubt I would make the time..." now

the key word is 'would' not could i.e. not whether I had the time but

whether I would 'make the time' the reason I have time to speak against your

sites is because I think it's important so I want to 'make the time'. By the

way no thanks necessary, the

privilege is all mine."

Yet again I am having to explain something quite rudimentary I never claimed to have no time I said I had no time for you, two very different things.

With regards to Mr Bikramjit...

He has now proved conclusively, that he is simply Mr "Southall Rude-Boy" who has no regard for the law, or Khalsa maryada. A loose cannon, with no morality, nor chivalry, let alone any having any control over his emotions. He is seeking physical retribution for being made a fool on the internet where he considers himself to be some kind of monarch with his God-complex from being a minor moderator on the Sikh History website.

Well that's your summary but its unlikely to be a familiar picture to the many who have been reading your and Bikramjit's posts.

I think I have entertained you both long enough, and it has certainly been an experience engaging with such fanatic and macho men such as you and Bikramjit. Who knows, I may give into my occasional boredom and push a few more buttons to see your reaction.

Entertained? Not quite the word I would use. As for returning to push buttons, feel free it wouldn't be the first time you have returned after saying farewell, but one request the next time be better prepared for the response.

Bikramjit for one has proved he is easily annoyed with my presence, and tries every trick in his "Dummies Guide to being Chust and Chalaak" to "expose" the anti-Sikh websites. Failing that he attacks the webmaster. I suggests he changes his manual to one that actually works, perhaps one carrying the SGPC stamp?

I don't think he's the only one annoyed at your presence and contrary to what you seem to be implying its hardly something to be proud of.

Good luck on your quest, and your attempts at making people aware of what you consider to be anti-Sikh activity. I am sure you will be keeping an eye on the forthcoming updates on www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org.

Godbless

Yes, goodbye as I have already mentioned this isn't the first time we have said goodbye and I doubt It will be the last and you forgot to mention your latest invention nihang.com, you must need a break its unlike you to miss an opportunity to 'plug' a site.

Gur Fateh

Sukhbir Singh

Gurfateh!

NarSingha, can you confirm (or deny) that you are "Brown Cookie" who used to post on www.barficulture.com some months ago ( since this "Brown Cookie" also claimed to be the creator of www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidya.org), and issued a 'challenge' to the creator of the said site, who incidently never claimed to be a sikh, let alone an amritdhari singh.

if you are the same "Brown Cookie", then how does issuing challenges to non-sikhs fit in with your 'khalsa maryada', since the whole point is to enable both participants to improve their martial combat skills - but in this case, one of the participants was neither a sikh, nor a proclaimed warrior, nor indeed was he interested in physical confrontation.

moreover, this "Brown Cookie" went to great lengths to explain the legality of his 'challenge' under UK law, (which incidently i couldn't find in the archives on barficulture.com...i wonder who deleted them ?).

Also, would you care to explain how the legality of Bikramjit Singh's one-on-one challenge, is different from your (and Niddar Singh's) Hadh Torh challenge(s), other than you seem to want people to visit your akhara.

Does the akhara provide some sort of immunity from legal prosecution if people are injured/killed ? Or perhaps because you feel safer with your chums to back you up just incase it looks like your nihang 'bravado' is about to be exposed ?

Guest BikramjitSingh

Gurfateh!

NarSingha, can you confirm (or deny) that you are "Brown Cookie" who used to post on www.barficulture.com some months ago ( since this "Brown Cookie" also claimed to be the creator of www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidya.org), and issued a 'challenge' to the creator of the said site, who incidently never claimed to be a sikh, let alone an amritdhari singh.

That takes the biscuit. Pun intended ! :)

I bet there are loads of sites that our admin cut Soorma's been issuing challenges to. If I was a proper Nihang I would be embarrassed by people like admin cut claiming to representing my panth.

One day he might just forget that he's not behind a keyboard and challenge the wrong guy in person. Then it's no more admin cut.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

All,

Do we have any valid arguement to add to this thread? This thread is turning into throwing sarcams, jokes, and for that mugermach singh thread has been started already.

I will be closing this arguement soon and if someone wants to add something to this thread then send me PM and I will open it once again.

Thanks!

Entertaining though this is the challenges where requested to take place within the Akhara.

Sadly people seem to assume that a challenge is always physical. I guess this is tha macho nature of people such as Bikramjit who think their manhood is under threat each time things do not go his way. Challenges are issued to better the Panth (eg. Hadh Torh challenge), not for personal gain (as Mr Bikramjit is doing).

Mr "God-complex" Bikramjit, as one enters the Akhara they abide by the rules of the Akhara and the tradition of the Khalsa. It is not my fault that you find it frightening to be surrounded by Nihang Singhs when you enter the Akhara and feel insecure.

The reason for requesting any challenge to be within the Akhara is because this is the traditional arena where Sikh/Khalsa disputes are settled. I suggest you guys start to aquaint yourselves with Khalsa traditions and see the distinctions between the motive for challenges and the TYPES of challenges, and start to learn not to make things personal.

Fighting in some "private place" to settle matters physically such as Bikramjit requested is technically a duel, has NO place in Maryada (as Bikramjit made this personal). Bikramjit is seeking to make this issue personal by sending me threats, rude private messages and starting this personal grudge match because he doesnt have the intellect to dispute what is on the websites (and is still trying his Southall Rude Boy tactics to get me to fight with him against Khalsa Maryada). Its clear Bikramjit has NO regard for the law (as lalleshvari has pointed out) and wants me to break the law.

Who is the real danger to Sikhi? The websites such as www.sarbloh.info and www.shastarvidiya.org? Or rude-boys such as Bikramjit who are willing to break the law at any given opportunity just because they dont agree with someone on the INTERNET of all places? I wonder what he does when he doesnt agree with someone off the internet? Maybe this explains his lack of friends and why he takes the internet so seriously..who knows...

At least try and stick to the matter at hand...the websites (not the webmaster).

lets look at a couple of scenarios....

My name could be Mr Cuckoo Singh....or Mr Patel...Mr Pumpkin Man, etc....it doesnt change the fact that you guys have still not been able to dispute the websites on an intellectual level.

I could be a 15 year old child going around on the internet issuing challenges left right and centre just to wind people up and claiming the websites to be my work....does it change the fact that you still cannot argue with the websites? Would you have instead picked a fight with the 15 year old and asked for a duel in some "private place" just because your wisdom lacks the capacity to digest what the websites represent?

...your frustration is more evident with each passing day dear friends...and you are just becoming the laughing stock of this discussion forum (and others) for making things so personal, lowering the level of discussion away from maryada (and inherently pushing me to do the same).

Grow up buddies...and besides, regardless of the 5-6 people against the websites (and one Bikramjit trying to make it a personal issue with the webmaster), these websites will grow, the knowledge will flood out at a greater rate.....

The Akharas are all growing and people are learning Savya Rakhsah....Shastar Vidiya, and many other forms of Vidiya that are Sanatan by nature.

Sorry to break this to you, but it is your loss...

Goodluck with your ventures (...i will try my best not to entertain you guys any further but this last post was to clear the matter from my end)

(never knew how serious some people take discussion forums...)

I request that the moderators either lock this thread as it is clear it is just entertaining the personal vendettas of people such as Bikramjit and his associates. Should they wish to dispute what is on the websites, then another thread should be started that is more civilised and devoid of personal attacks.

Gurfateh

(never knew how serious some people take discussion forums...)

Exactly. As TruthSingh Bhaji pointed out, and as you clearly overlooked his advice, please post something relevant to the topic title. This forum is not designed for personal attacks.

Gurfateh