Bhramgyanis

I hear about bhramgyanis nearly all the time, but what do bhramgyanis actually see? Is there a person in this website that has come across a bhramgyanis and ever heard him/her say anything about the person?

What i've heard about bhramgyanis is that they can read your soul. Has anyone here had there soul read to them by a bhramgyani?

Even we write books and books about bhramgyanis we cant really describe them but here is the lame attempt:

- Bhramgyanis can tell you what you thinkin at a moment.

- Bhramgyanis can tell you about 100 past lives.

- Bhramgyanis can tell you about your future.

- Bhramgyanis help you across the ocean/gettin atam anand if they are prasan (happy) with your seeva.

- Bhramgyanis can solve all wordly and spirtual problems that one has.

- Bhramgyanis if they want they can change satyug from kalyug (off course if its under vaheguroo dii raaza chh).

- Bhramgyanis have their dsam dwaar open all the time which is brighter than millions of suns.

- Bhramgyanis know brahmands (khands).

- Bhramgyanis eager for death for pooramanand.

- Bhramgyanis are saroop of sargun vaheguroo.

- Bhramgyanis brain is empty bas anand hiii anand, poooramanand.

- Bhramgyanis each organ including thousands of hair cry in vaheguroo's love and do simran of vaheguroo 24.7.

- Bhramgyanis are not afraid of death, they are eager for death or changing the chola's.

- Bhramgyanis can perform miracles for benefit of human kind.

What else i can say???

Bhramgyanis ap hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Nirankar :D

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hiii akaaaaaaaaal

anand hiii anand :D

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I once came across one or maybe two, Im not sure of this .... well I dont know

Whenever I was around the person I felt protected and peaceful in a way.. .... and when the babaji left the place... the whole sangat burst into tears... I was in tears.. when I wasnt supposed to be.. I dont know It just happened.. and the all the ppl were crying, everyone in the Gurudwara... And then one time Babaji was reciting anand sahib.. and I was just sitting rite in front... and also recited along.. .and I actually felt so blissfull...

In the end I would just say... We been blessed with this life, we should always do naam jap.... and do ardaas

Even we write books and books about bhramgyanis we cant really describe them but here is the lame attempt:

- Bhramgyanis can tell you what you thinkin at a moment.

- Bhramgyanis can tell you about 100 past lives.

- Bhramgyanis can tell you about your future.

- Bhramgyanis help you across the ocean/gettin atam anand if they are prasan (happy) with your seeva.

- Bhramgyanis can solve all wordly and spirtual problems that one has.

- Bhramgyanis if they want they can change satyug from kalyug (off course if its under vaheguroo dii raaza chh).

- Bhramgyanis have their dsam dwaar open all the time which is brighter than millions of suns.

- Bhramgyanis know brahmands (khands).

- Bhramgyanis eager for death for pooramanand.

- Bhramgyanis are saroop of sargun vaheguroo.

- Bhramgyanis brain is empty bas anand hiii anand, poooramanand.

- Bhramgyanis each organ including thousands of hair cry in vaheguroo's love and do simran of vaheguroo 24.7.

- Bhramgyanis are not afraid of death, they are eager for death or changing the chola's.

- Bhramgyanis can perform miracles for benefit of human kind.

What else i can say???

Bhramgyanis ap hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Nirankar :D

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hiii akaaaaaaaaal

anand hiii anand :D

true..