A so called gursikh

wjkk, wjkf

first of all i want to say great job with this site!

I have a very important gursikh friend who is like a sister to me and a incident occured in this gursikh family that bothered me a lot, i wanted to share this with you all, to see what you all think!

A very well-known gursikh family was played with by a so called gursikh. He claimed to be in love with their gursikh daughter, he manipulated, played, broke down this gursikh girl.

At one point he was engaged to her but when she came to her senses the family broke off the engagement. But while they were engaged he tortured her mentally, he would book hotel rooms and try to convince her to go with him but she never went, he made her go against her family. He disrespected her and her family.

As the rishta broke he got so angry that he showed up at her cegep, in public started to drag her, she faught him and a security guard came and stoped the fight, the guard ask if she wanted to press charges and she said yes. he was in jail for three days then the girl and the parents went to court, some families begged the girls family to let it all go, her parents thaught about it and gave him a chance since that guy had no father on his head to take care of him.

This so called gursikh got married and now is living his own seperate life.

this gursikh girl was getting engaged for the second time everything was going well until her first fiance(guy she was engaged to) called up the new guy she was engaged to and started to tell dreadfull, disgusting, horrifying, lies about her. I'm saying lies that can ruin a indian girls life. The new guy broke off the engagement since he believed those lies.

The guy wanted revenge for being sent to jail, now he was satisfied. Her parents who people looked up to are now suffering, they lost a part of their daughter, she now does not believe in gursikhs, she has changed, because those lies have damaged her emotionally and mentally.

Now my question to all of you is that, this so called gursikh walks among other gursikhs, noone has punished him, nore has he asked for forgiveness

what do you think should be done to these types of singhs? i personally think he does not even deserve to be called a singh, a true gursikh would never take revenge on a gursikh bibi.

wjkk, wjkf

No1 ever knows both sides of the story, he may have a different version, name and shame may not be the best idea, but you can name, because at the end of the day if hes in the clear, then there is no shame on him, end of the day, what somethinks of you doesnt affect you primary goal directly, well it shouldnt, but can indirectly.

But dont just name the guy, name the girl aswell, after all, no1 really knows the true story but them!!!

name one, then name the other.

nutters, the lot of you !!

wjkk, wjkf

i would never name the guy or the girl, the parents are very well known and who ever knows them they know what happened. i witness everything that had happened and yes there are stories that the guy made up to cover himself so that he looks like the good guy,

sure he could be in the clear and noone would believe the girl side, that is whats happening .only the people who were there and saw everything from the day they got engaged know the truth.

the least the guy can do is go in sangat and apoligize to the girls parents to admit he did wrong.

when a girl is insulted(badhnami) it walks with her for a long time even if she knows it all a lie it affects her, her parents, brother and sister. with Waheguroo ji di kirpa she will one day get over all this,

wjkk,wjkf

a person without any principles doesnt give a sh*t what is said about them. So making this person(s) go up infront of sangat will not acheive anything.

also, a note on the other dude doing a runner when he heard these rumours, did he talk to the girl at all, or did the girl talk to him and tell him the situation? sometimes a little communication can clear the air.

nutters the lot of you !!

like i said last time, only heard one side of the story, but if what you say is true, then the girl should counting herself lucky not to end up with a prick like that. but again, only heard one side of the story.

this kind of stuff shouldnt affect people, but it does, instead of taking it with a negative approach, think of it as a positive, this way tou realise whos with you and whos against you. basically, the shits hit the fan and next time you know which ones are going to stand next to you cos they are there now.

i'm telling the facts that relate to both families,

i know exactly what happened in both families i'm not just telling you all what i heard, i was there when it all happened.

the guy did feel guilty of breaking her engagement but he claims that if he loves someone he will do anything to get her, but he is married so how much of a chance does he really think he has?

the family has no problem with the rishta breaking they do realize waheguroo does everything for a reason, the situation is that these singhs walk among other singhs and are looked up to because of the way they present temselves wearing bana and giving advice to other singhs. i think that after what he did he really does not deserve all this respect of being such a great singh, look beyond the bana you will see a manipulative freak, who will anything to save himself even if it means ruining someone emotionally and mentally.

He is living his life o.k great but now this girl is messed up because of him and his actions. he didn't lose anything but a mother and father lost a part of their daughter, a brother lost his sister, and a little sister lost the person she looked up to, all this because of one guy who is now living the life with his wife.

wjkk, wjkf

He saw the gursikh girl from distance and fell in love with her, at the beginging he looked like a decent gursikh man only after the families got them engaged the true identity of this guy came out.

they were never dating they were engaged (to be married) for a couple of months and even then the girls parents never allowed them to go out, but the only contact they had was phone calls or e-mails.

wjkk, wjkf

singhnee ji,

What happened with your freind is sad. I hope she learn from the mistakes so next time she doesnt judge an person too quick... tell your freind to get over it..help your freind by telling her to listen to kirtan that will help her and make her strong.

As guroo maharaj mentions "Kalyug Mein Kirtan Pardhana" ...

I m sure she will be over him soon.. just time heals everyone....just tell her to see guroo nanak sahib nirankar saroop..bring guroo ji saroop everytime she feels down or anything... i dont know why your freind is worryin and gettin stress over little things.. the whole life is dream... nothing will go with you.. except naam and moment of death (kaal)... tell your freind to pratice de-attachment from the western materialstic world and join sadh-sangat.....sangat is important....tell her to do patt or listen to patt all the time.. just the mind flowing in right direction and get maan diii shanti..

At the end no one is happy without naam (whether he is soldier, scholar, intellectual, doctor)...

"Nanak Dukhiya Sab Sansar"

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal hiii akaaaaaaal

anand hiii anand :D :D

Dynamic Banda, lol... forgot to mention that one..dummy me.. yes charitar for sure by guroo gobind singh ji talks about charitar (character) of both men and women.

if someone can provide links to download charitars...that be helpful...

My gursikh bhanji is aware everything will be fine she has full faith in waheguroo. She is recovering from the damage that was done to her and her parents.

There are many true gursikhs out there but there are also many pakandis(fake)

I just want to remind you all my question was what should be done about such pakandi (fake) gursikhs singhs?

wjkk,wjkf

just want to remind you all my question was what should be done about such pakandi (fake) gursikhs singhs?

You mean as in harsh punishment??? NO, NO... Gurbani tells us to be aware of such people and let their own sins curse them....

just leave him alone to his own illustioned world... he will learn from his mistakes at some point in his life...

Also for awareness purposes, contact the singhaniya's around your area, so he doesnt screw up another innocent life again..that might not be fair but if he is a serial player then do it.. :D

You mean as in harsh punishment??? NO, NO... Gurbani tells us to be aware of such people and let their own sins curse them....

just leave him alone to his own illustioned world... he will learn from his mistakes at some point in his life...

Also for awareness purposes, contact the singhniya's around your area, so he doesnt screw up another innocent life again..that might not be fair but if he is a serial player then do it.. :D

She didnt say anything about harsh punishment, but i think thats what we need to do. Social boycott should be done, so the entire community doesnt invite such persons to their parties etc.

I have seen such guys around my town, perfect sikhi sroop but 10000000

miles away from sikhi. I stay away from these kind of pplz its just SSA from far away and nothing more that i do with them.

Fateh ji,

If the story is true,he aint a sikh. Loads of things come to my mind on how to punish the dude, but also one thing that has stuck in my mind for good but not very easy to do." Bure dha bhala karo" No matter what happens, do good onto those who do bad things to you. What ever happened is really bad, but its like a blessing in disguise. Its good that it happened before the marriage and not after. This I learnt from going to one of the sikhi week talks, tell her , " Even this will pass!". She need not to worry, everything is going to be alright. Hope it doesn't happen again to anyone.

Fateh ji

• 1 month later...

wjkk, wjkf

first of all i want to say great job with this site!

I have a very important gursikh friend who is like a sister to me and a incident occured in this gursikh family that bothered me a lot, i wanted to share this with you all, to see what you all think!

A very well-known gursikh family was played with by a so called gursikh. He claimed to be in love with their gursikh daughter, he manipulated, played, broke down this gursikh girl.

At one point he was engaged to her but when she came to her senses the family broke off the engagement. But while they were engaged he tortured her mentally, he would book hotel rooms and try to convince her to go with him but she never went, he made her go against her family. He disrespected her and her family.

As the rishta broke he got so angry that he showed up at her cegep, in public started to drag her, she faught him and a security guard came and stoped the fight, the guard ask if she wanted to press charges and she said yes. he was in jail for three days then the girl and the parents went to court, some families begged the girls family to let it all go, her parents thaught about it and gave him a chance since that guy had no father on his head to take care of him.

This so called gursikh got married and now is living his own seperate life.

this gursikh girl was getting engaged for the second time everything was going well until her first fiance(guy she was engaged to) called up the new guy she was engaged to and started to tell dreadfull, disgusting, horrifying, lies about her. I'm saying lies that can ruin a indian girls life. The new guy broke off the engagement since he believed those lies.

The guy wanted revenge for being sent to jail, now he was satisfied. Her parents who people looked up to are now suffering, they lost a part of their daughter, she now does not believe in gursikhs, she has changed, because those lies have damaged her emotionally and mentally.

Now my question to all of you is that, this so called gursikh walks among other gursikhs, noone has punished him, nore has he asked for forgiveness

what do you think should be done to these types of singhs? i personally think he does not even deserve to be called a singh, a true gursikh would never take revenge on a gursikh bibi.

wjkk, wjkf

thats sad.. most sikhs though are forced to keep hair by their parents.. so they dont have a say in the matter.. when they r older.. they wouldnt want to cut hair because they would not know how it would turn out or something.. but thats harsh.. waheguru will deal with the likes of these people

nanak naam

• 2 weeks later...

My gursikh bhanji is aware everything will be fine she has full faith in waheguroo. She is recovering from the damage that was done to her and her parents.

There are many true gursikhs out there but there are also many pakandis(fake)

I just want to remind you all my question was what should be done about such pakandi (fake) gursikhs singhs?

wjkk,wjkf

I agree totally@pakandi! Well even fakes can become true, all depends on maharajs kirpa.

If uve made the pakhandi aware of how he/she is one, n they dont listen, then uve done as much as u can. Leave it, and if u think he/she is a threat to other singhs/singhnia, u shud let them know