Kam1825

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29/06/2005

added a massive 28mp3s by Pandit Mangal Singh

"Bani Guru Guru Hai Bani"

in this katha is the predictions of Guru Nanak Dev Ji from both puranic and quranic scriptures. Also the predictions of Pir Nihmtulla

Definately worth listening to

more to follow

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

23/05/2005

new divans by Baba Hardev Singh Ji Lulo Walae added to the hub

- Bibi Veero Da Viah

- Dropati Da Parsang

- Dukh Vich Sookh Manaee

- Gurbani Da Satkar

- Gurmat Deea Veechara

- Mayadharee Ate Una Bola

- Pooran Santa Varay Veechar

- Sevak Hai Banuna Aukha

more to come soon

i am new user and i dont know how to join the hub everytime i am joining it is saying connection timed out plz tell me yaar if possible mail me in my yahoo account it is

sanjit_h@yahoo.com

Sat Sri Akal

at the moment there is a problem on the hub i am trying to get on and having the same problem. i have mailed the guy who runs the hub but until i have an answer i am unable to advise you sorry. i am putting more stuff on the hub as we speak. will update the list and when i get an answer update how to get on the hub

03/09/2005

added new divans by sant baba ranjit singh ji dhaddrian walae

"Dekh Ta Sahi Piyaia Haal Sada Aan Ke"

"Divan 19-06-2005"

"Ghar Ghar Goonjan Peingiyaan"

"Mera Sir Tere Charna Vich Hovai"

"Mere Naal Nibhaunde Aaye Ne"

"Samagam Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib"

"Sikhi Kamauni Aukhi"

"Sikhi Khandeo Tikhi"

"Vichora - Sant Sukhdev Singh Ji Alorha Walae"

more to follow soon

• 7 months later...

jtsingh,

Hub is a place where users can share files with other users...its kinda like kazaa, napster, morpheus .. file sharing program...

Just download DC++ and install it from : http://download.com.com/3000-2196-10250900.html

just on setting put your ip address- and passive mode and connect to gursevahub.com and you are in... bare raag kirtan there man...about 570 Gigs of kirtan audio, video both shared, above 30 some users there on all the time.

SSA Veerji

I downloaded DC++ from download.com, however in the settings mode, if i select passive mode..IP address goes disabled. Secondly, my ip address is provided by my ISP and is of the type 192.168.1.2 which i believe is local to my computer. If I try to connect to your hub, i get an error unknown address. kindly suggest.

SSA Veerji

I downloaded DC++ from download.com, however in the settings mode, if i select passive mode..IP address goes disabled. Secondly, my ip address is provided by my ISP and is of the type 192.168.1.2 which i believe is local to my computer. If I try to connect to your hub, i get an error unknown address. kindly suggest.