Thankyou AkalSharan Ji!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I know this will seem weird, but I wanted to thank AkalSharan Ji for being a really good friend to me. I'm proud to know such a good person, and someone who continues to inspire me in Sikhi! :P :wink: I think this post was long overdue.

'Inabit'

Gurfateh

Ps. I think it's good to remember and thank the good friends we have, to let them know how much they help us in our times of difficulty, maybe this post could be an oppurtunity for everyone to thank their friends, make them feel appreciated!

Yes i would like to thank kaur1699 who is currenly now in japan happily living with her hubby :D. Also akalsharan for provding counsellin to a loner like me or give me a company whenever i m bored..

Also i like to thank my mugermach for stick up for me.. you is the man... He is mine, i m his..lol..freinds i meant..lol.. until off course he finds a singhani when he wont be bored anymore :(.

I would also thank amrit , lalleshvari (my spirtual hair advisor..lol) and truthy for (calmin me at times at bunch of anti-sant leechers (curse on them..lol)...also jtsingh for passing up some confidential info...also iron singh for hookin me up with bhai balbir singh raag files.. you deserve a pupppy, hug man :D :D ...lol ..also gurpie kaur for providing me her height...lol... man that was a mission..lol... also thank her for blessing the sangat with her darshan... :)

If i miss anyone...that means my brain doesnt work well much ...when i start workin .. i ll add more.. lol

Yes i would like to thank kaur1699 who is currenly now in japan happily living with her hubby :D

sUPER LOL :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: , Neo kinna choot boolda!

anyways i would like to thank Saihajaleen becoz she can be such a laugh!, always likes to be cheered up

id like to thank lalleshvari for the gay advise :LOL:

Amardeep Singh..man of respect (JK'z looka like!)

joyce for da jokes, lil princess for keeping me company inda music zone, iron bangle ji....safe blad and everyone else i know