Gupt Shaheed Singha Di Fauz!!!!!!!

Sat siri akaal praavan karni premio,

I would like to start an topic "Gupt Shaheeds Singhs".

What do you guys think of shaheed singhs???

I heard they are with bhagats/sant/mahatma/soorma of guroo maharaj ji protecting them all the time

Did any one heard of stories where gupt singhs were visible to singhs?? or do such things exists?

I can recall couple of stories like that in hazoor sahib. Perhaps amrit veer ji can enlighten us more??

Akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll hiiiiiiiiii akaaaaal

anand hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii anand :D

Got this from amrit veer ji

during nagar keertan, oh ik ghorhe noo khoob sajaa sanvaar ke liyaande han. eh ghorha guru ji de ghorhe de vansh vichon hunda hai. koi vi is ute nahi baithda. bas us nu sanvaar ke nagar keertan vich lai ke jaande han. kayee vaar oh ghorha bahut mast ke uchhalda hai. kanhde han ke kayee bakhshiyaan roohan nu us ghorhe ute Guru sahib baithhe vi dikh jaande han. when they do ardaas in sri hazoor sahib, they also say 'Shaheedo Mureedo, sabh thaayee hona ji sahaaye'.

Gurbar AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest Javanmard

Shahidparasti is an important part of Puratan Sikhi. Shahids used to be honoured in the Panth and little shrines used to be built in their honour. People would burn incense there and offer sukha, water and other things.

It is a known fact that simran and path attracts the shahids, devte, devtian, farishte and rabi ruhan. The use of incense is also recommended whilst doing path or simran as incense attracts them as well.

This belief exists in most religious traditions as well and is confirmed by the writings of Sant Gurbachan SIngh Bhindranvale.

It is a known fact that simran and path attracts the shahids, devte, devtian, farishte and rabi ruhan

I agree. Simran has so much power. This is the reason that all the super natural power of Madho Das Bairagi who became great warrior of Sikhism Sardar Bhanda Singh Bhadhur didn't work in front of Guru Gobind Singh ji.

Guest Javanmard

Brother may I just slightly correct you by saying that in no puratan source is Madho Das called Banda SIngh Bahadur but just Banda Bahadur. There are a lot uncertainties about whether he took Khande da amrit or not.

humbly

is the gupt fauj gupt to only those that dont know where or what it is, or is it gupt to all, and only seen when it is needed, if the second is the case, then we cant call up a gupt fauj, they can only help if they choose, but if the first is true, then can we call a gupt fauj, hence it cant be gupt, cos we know bout it, unless we are part of the gupt fauj in that case it is gupt.

also a good way of keeping things gupt is by confusing them, could this be true?

Brother may I just slightly correct you by saying that in no puratan source is Madho Das called Banda SIngh Bahadur but just Banda Bahadur. There are a lot uncertainties about whether he took Khande da amrit or not.

humbly

I have not finished reading on this matter. Usually, people will throw allegations such as this is R.S.S propaganda but I'm not a narrow minded person so instead I will try to see what our old text tell us about it. But I'm aware of this thought that Banda Singh Bhadhur didn't take Amrit.

But one question comes to my mind for sure. If he was not "Singh" then how singh was attached with his name? What are the sources historians have to claim that he was "Amritdhari"?

Sikh sources claim that he was Amritdhari and also Rajput?

http://www.sikh-history.com/sikhhist/warriors/banda.html

Here is another variation which I came across and I sent e-mail to webmaster but didn't get any reply back yet. I've asked him for the sources which he has used for his website.

Source: http://www.mohyals.com/chhibber/

A MOHYAL ROBINHOOD

Banda Veer Bairagi was born in a Chhibber family in 1670 in village Mendhar, Distt. Poonch. He met Guru Govind Singh at Nanded in Maharashtra in 1708 and was deeply impressed by his militancy against the Muslim despotism. After the death of the Guru, Banda vowed to continue his nission of avenging the atrocities inflicted on the Hindus by the fanatic Muslim rulers. He roused the Sikhs with the slogan of `Raj Karega Khalsa; Aaki Rahe Na Koey.’( the Khalsa will rule the land and all dissidents will be wiped out.) He raided and ransacked the Muslim strongholds of Ambala, Saharanpur and Deoband. He stormed into Lahore and captured it.On the way he fought a pitched battle with Wazir Khan, thr governor of Sirhind, who had ordered the live burial of the two minor sons of Guru Govind singh,and killed him in May 1710. He razed to the ground the towns of Panipat and Karnal. In less than a decade, he changed the map of centuries and completed the work of Shivaji and other warrior patriots. However, he was defeated in the war with his sworn enemy, Farrukhseiyar, at Amirabad in 1716. About 300 Sikh soldiers were killed in this battle. Banda was captured and brought to Delhi, chained and caged, and paraded in the streets along with cartloads of his beheaded soldiers, their bleeding heads poised on spears.

First his 750 followers were killed at the rate of 20 heads per day near the Harding library in the vicinity of the Delhi railway station and lastly, Banda himself was executed at Qutab Minar on 9th June 1716. Before his execution, he was asked to kill his infant son with his own hands and on his refusal to do so the child was hacked to pieces and morsels of his flesh were forced into the mouth of Banda. His dead body was cremated at Bara Pula. The great poet Rabindra Nath Tagore has described his martyrdom in stirring words in a poem captioned ‘Captive Hero’.

Although Banda was a great follower of Guru Gobind Singh and was given the title of Banda Bahadur by the Guru, he never converted to Sikhism.

This is a good question, as I recall a thread begun on this topic to elaborate further, however certain personality clashes had prevented this from happening.

I too have heard that Madho Das Baraghi never took amrit, although I have always seen him referred to as Banda "Singh" Bahadur or Gurbax Singh.

This much said, I have also seen the likes of Bhai Nand Lal Goya and Bhai Kanaiya Jee, for whom history and Sikh Lore indicates were never Amritdhari Khalsa Singhs, suddenly transformed into Bhai Nand Singh...likewise, we have seen denial of the Guru Hargobind Sahib, Guru Har Rai Jee and Guru Gobind Singh Sahib of having more than one wife...and more recently attempts to indicate the Bhagats were Sikhs of Guru Nanak, even though we know many existed physically before him...

...what I'm driving at is that the majority of English language based Sikh history over the past 100 years has seen immense re-writing of certain key events that all traditional sources speak of, further, traditions that never existed are suddenly found to replace those that were genuinely part and parcel of the Panth...for his reason, I feel it necessary to look further into this matter...

...at present I am inclined to believe Madho Das Bairagi to have become a Singh proper, given the power and role accorded to him, however as indicated above, I would like to know for certain (I have not had the opportunity to read all puratan sources, so would appreciate all references to such sources if qouted), since clearly this period saw an immense change with our history and too our culture...this was from my readings, the time of the Nihang Singh Khalsa (given the ensuing battles between the Bandai and Tat Khalsa...) and the rise of more Shakat/Tantric influenced practices within Sikhs...

(Taken from Sri Gur Partaap Sooraj Granth)

When 'Banda' heard these advices (by Guru Gobind Singh Jee), he asked with folded hands, "What will I do going there alone? How will I fight against millions of the enemies? It will be appropriate, (if you give me the 'Gupt' power), so that I could take revenge killing the enemy. Thus, please protect my honor. Your attribute of 'Greeb Nivaaz' will come to light".

Guru Jee said, "There will be thousands of 'Akaalis'. I have appointed them under you. You will have a big army. If you do not believe, then close your eyes and see by yourself".

When Baba Jee closed his eyes, he saw millions of them ('Gupt warriors') in the sky. There was no end to that army. That was a very huge army of 'Singhs'. They were having guns, bows and arrows. They were capable to kill the enemies.

(Sri Gur Partaap Sooraj Granth, 'Ain' 2, 'Ansoo' 6, page 6246).

Guest Singh47

Speaking of Suraj Prakaash, it mentions that Baba Banda Singh Bahadur did take Amrit. So does the puraatan likhat of the Bhatwahees. Ganda Singh also supports this in his book about Baba jee. I know that Damdami Taksal also supports the fact that Baba jee did take Amrit.

It is usually our Hindhu brethren who like to say that Baba Jee did not take Amrit, in order to show us that Guru Gobind Singh Jee was a very secular minded person. I personally don’t support such left wing views.

WJKK WJKF Neo Jee! You should check out www.tapoban.org because they've discussed this topic before. There were some amazing stories there, one particular one about Bhai Rama Singh Jee (an amazing Gursikh - ex-Hindu who converted to Sikhi and became an amaaaazing Khalsa) and some other awesome stories about the Gupt Fauj.

I have heard lots of amazing stories as well, but tapoban is the best place to go. Some of the people that post there have amazing gyaan, they've had amazing experiences.

.ChardeeKala.