Hola Mahalla 2004

Well done Neo, you have just proved what many people have thought and been saying for a long time.

That this is a Nihang Discussion Forum.

By saying that we must not doubt the puratan maryada as practiced by budha dal and hazzor sahib, you have given priority to those over all else.

Thank you for that clarification, im sure many people will feel glad to have heard it finally said.

Baba Manochal,

Please read my above post. If you missed it then here is it again:

Yes, there are more one maryada out there. Its fine you dont agree with it. I dont agree with few things either such us (caste discrimination, mahaprashad etc). But I do accept them as my brothers. I dont go around proving them wrong.

Its not only me who beleive in that notion. But other sampardha like takhsal also beleive in keeping cool with everyone. I must follow my maryada Of (Not Proving them Wrong or arguing like kids, fighting over petty issues such- cannabis, jhatka meat)

I dont need to prove anything to you . Actually if you have your mates in toronto they can personally meet me at my own house and find out themselves how much a nihang i m!!!!!!!!!!

Huh Toronto? Sorry mate i have some relatives in Vancouver and a couple of people fresh from the boat in tronto somewhere! but no mates who would have anything to do with this! lol

I agree with keeping cool, im just pointing out what you said.

Most of the discussions are usually about differences in maryada, are you saying that you keep out of those discussions?

You have said that we cannot doubt budha dal maryada? the question arises, why not? Seems just about everything else in sikhi is, so why not these. Bro i know your not a nihang, just showing you your slip up.

Ps Take your number off the web, some crazy nut might start giving you prank calls!

take it easy

Perhaps you took it wrong way,

When i say not doubting buddal dal maryada. I meant not doutbing maryada by puttin insults and childish arguments.

Also i was reminding Mr singh his job of moderating this forum and sit back an relax and not to get in silly arguments even after reference was provided by lalleshvari on his query.

Make yourself feel home on this site by debating in civlized manner. You will see topics where buddha dal were questioned floating all over sikh martial art section. But those questions were legitimate and debate was fruitful with no slanders, no cheap insults. There was a clash of opnions, beleifs but there was no character assination or clash of personality.

I hope its clear this time

Just keep it cool man :)