An Invitation to Islaam and Tawheed

Tawheed

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gurfateh

Das just wanted to say that 73rd sect could be Sikhism or at least Nanakshahi Muslims(Muslim followers of Guru Nanak ,who know him by name Abdul Majid Guru Nanak(Das knew this name from a documentary on Guru and one Maulana was saying this name).

Sanatan Sikhs of UK can put more light on that ie Nanak Shahi Muslims and thier faith as das did listen to one lecture of Baba Nidder Singh Ji Nihung of UK Budhadal about them.

Baz, I heard a discourse regarding that hadith and the statement of the 1 true sect amongst the 73,

The most beutiful and infact only thing I took from that talk was.,

The true sect of Islam, is not a sect but the True Muslim whatever his/her sect.

I think the same falls for all the organised religions and their various divisions, the true follower and believer is not he/she that belongs to one particular belief but one who hold true the universal belief.

Being true.

whatever that means :P

• 1 month later...

forgive my ignorace, cuz i didn't read many of the replies, so forgive me if i'm repeating something..but this is my view on missionary religions:

They go against God's Will.. We are born into a family, into a certain religion for a reason! to force somebody to leave that is to disobey God's Will. That is the attitude and the actions of people who think they are greater than God. Again, my personal beliefs lead me to respect Islam, but to never really take it seriously by any means... it just feels non-sensical to me... the very religion that is supposedly for all humans can not even be VERIFIED by those humans using logical means (i.e science)

God's Will isn't something to mess with... even those who leave their religion for another should recognize this, but they too feel they know their own good.. That God made a mistake (somehow ????) by putting them in the wrong religion

but that is the play of Kaljug

Sath shri akal

being born into a sikhi family does not mean that God wants u to be a sikh. it has to do with karma...your prevous actions tells which religion you will be born into..

saying that it is Gods will, it would imply that you had nothing to do with it,.

kind regards.

taweed why do muslims marry cousins aint that sick? wots wrongs with pigs? they have feelings and are gods creature. I heard black magic the core is from you books? they go to graves and read ur scriptures backwards and control spirts to convert more non muslim gals. why do muslim men marry non muslims and the gals r not allowed. dont u treat females equal, give them locked in doors with paan? last question i c so many muslim men about 40 yrs old married to young muslim gals of age 19. I heard they buy poor gals back home. seriously im glad i aint kafir.

I tried my best to answer all their questions but after a while no one responded back I dont think it cos they believed me I think they just want to work on those who are vulnerable and the tough ones they just ignore I regularly check back but I dont think they'll bother now:

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparative-re...?highlight=sikh

ISDhillon

I just read your reply it was very good, but did you notice that you said you were a brother in islam (on your profile) i dont know whther that was a mistake or you did this deliberately and also your avatar is islamic?

I am not bothered if you are a muslim just didnt understand why you filled in the profile that way?

ISDhillon

I just added something aswell I dont think its worth taking it too seriously cos from what I have seen the site is only for propagation of islam so its not really interested in whether we refute the allegations or not cos as soon as we do theyll find some more. Anyway good for you dont give up!!!

Guru Nanak Dev ji said "High is Truth, but higher is truthfull living"

so spending hours in stupid debates are just worthless, and instead we should focus on helping the people around us.

do you love your creator? if you do, then serve your fellow man, and leave aside stupid religious debates where you wont achieve anything as the muslims at that page does not accept our answers..

those ppl seem very intolerant. There not really there to learn, they just close minded fascists who seem to want to denigrate others but make it seem like something intellectual.

also their arguments are pretty illogical, and they don't seem to question there own beliefs.