Why is Jesus thought to be born out of a Virgin Mother?

Pheena

"I have not betrayed any confidence"

Plastering someones personal communication (whatever the subject) on a public forum is a betrayal of confidence.

Doesn't really bother or affect me, I only mentioned it as it may play on your conscience in the future, as my Sat-Guru says "apay beej apay he khaoe".

Plastering someones personal communication (whatever the subject) on a public forum is a betrayal of confidence.

If you feel that strongly about it, I can suppress it by deleting it and subsequent posts including this. However, you made repeated and irrelevant public assaults on Javanmard's personal credibility, and the way you mentioned Baqi was not kind either. I tried to tell you that this sort of behaviour does not suit you, but you took it down to a level of chauvinism and machismo, and that was disappointing. I'm sorry but my silence would have meant complicity in the atmosphere of hatred towards Muslims which is evident at this forum.

Please don't delete anything.

Javanmard veer ji can and does look after himself, if I have insulted him or been unfair in anyway, he is perfectly capable of commnicating that to me, he doesn't need you to be his spokesman and "knight" in shining armour.

In addition, like I told you, I don't need your running commenty on my behaviour, it's seriously patronising and bordering obsession. If as you say, you have a life, live it.

If you don't agree with my or anyone elses posts, then participate in discussions in the normal manner.

And kindly don't imply I have hatred of Muslims, I don't appreciate or take false accusations lightly, if you have proof, post it. If I have made "HATEFUL" remarks, I will gladly and genuinely apologise.

Please don't delete anything.

OK, so don't waste my time like a drama queen with your song and dance about betraying a confidence, just for showing you up as a sorry hypocrite who says one thing in public and another in private.

they should issue a fatwa to ban cultural practices which cause these diseases and conditions to increase i.e. ban in-breeding - marriage between uncles and neices and cousins etc.

Man, you truely are obsessive.

In response, I would ask you to read and understand the excellent article "Baqi" has posted today on Nur al-Imam by Professor Ziauddin Sardar i.e. "Serious rethinking within Islam is long overdue".

Should answer your accusation.

Man, you truely are obsessive.

I shall be keeping an eye on you..

(That's just a bit of sarcasm for you there in case you missed it. Come on hurry up and let's have more of your 'brave', 'manly' replies on this your favourite internet forum here you loser.)

Guest Javanmard

Curiously enough Baqi is a very good friend of mine. And as much as him and I think that there are internal problems regarding freedom of speech in the Islamic world, he shares with me the same despise for a precise type of Panjabi Sikhs who have infested Sikhi with their tribalist filth and who are now in charge.

A community that kills its own daughter should not criticise a community that even though it has problems has 2/3 of female students in universities in Iran! Oh yes I forgot they study other subjects than accountancy, medicine or law....

"I shall be keeping an eye on you.."

Great, I have a stalker, don't know whether to feel proud or call the police.... either that or George Orwells fictional prophecies are seeing fruition.

Javanmard, so, coincidentally, is Singho also a good friend of yours?

Most members of this forum are from the west, maybe you should check western male to female ratios before stereotyping.

My "pindu" grandparents are from both sides had 9 daughters in all, who were loved, educated and married into the best families my grandparents could find.

It is sad of you to keep tarneshing a whole community for the actions of some.

I suppose you wouldn't like to be "grouped" with the elements of the Muslim population who are suicide bombers, killing hundreds of innocents daily, or those preaching death to all kaffirs, or those sordid animals who date non Sikhs and blackmail them to leave their home and convert....

Think.

I shall be keeping an eye on you..

singho this kinda of intimidation against our members is not allowed. I would suggest members not to be afraid against this kind of intimidation and speak up, if they have receive threatening /intimidation pms, please share with us, so we can approriate action or if you wish to pursue threatening pms legally. Sikhawareness.com will fully co-operate with the law to provide ip addresses for stalkers/fanatics.

singho this kinda of intimidation against our members is not allowed. I would suggest members not to be afraid against this kind of intimidation and speak up, if they have receive threatening /intimidation pms, please share with us, so we can approriate action or if you wish to pursue threatening pms legally. Sikhawareness.com will fully co-operate with the law to provide ip addresses for stalkers/fanatics.

N30 I was being sarcastic.

I didnt directly accuse of you of any death threats. I only accuse you of intimidation which i felt by your post to shaheediyan. sorry i missed your sarcasm bit..got carried away there, must have overlooked that you are being sarcastic.

I didnt directly accuse of you of any death threats. I only accuse you of intimidation which i felt by your post to shaheediyan. sorry i missed your sarcasm bit..got carried away there, must have overlooked that you are being sarcastic.

No I'm the one who got carried away and I apologise. I like my coffee way too much and I get a bit silly and over-excited. This is why I don't post on internet forums. Not to worry I won't post here again. Please forgive me for causing offence.

Guest Javanmard

Dear Shaihidiyan,

you wrote:

It is sad of you to keep tarneshing a whole community for the actions of some.

A few wahabis heretics bombing a place that's called a minority.

A population having the worst gender imbalance in the world: that's called a horrible community because it's a collective gendercide.

Are there good people in that community? Sure...there always is an exception to the rule and I do indeed know a few good Jatt Sikhs but that's just a few though....