How did Sikhi get into you?

You’re on the right path, and when you’re on the right path there is no stopping you. If Vaheguru is with you than who can be against you? Don’t worry, with Guru’s kirpa your family will come around. Once they see how determined you are, they sure will accept you for who you are. You just have to take that one step towards Vaheguru. :D

You’re on the right path, and when you’re on the right path there is no stopping you. If Vaheguru is with you than who can be against you? Don’t worry, with Guru’s kirpa your family will come around. Once they see how determined you are, they sure will accept you for who you are. You just have to take that one step towards Vaheguru. :D

true said

WaheGuru will bless u ..

if u take one step towards Guru ji

WaheGuru will take 1000...4 you

:D

beutiful said by sumone ....in this forum :S :P

Don't EVER hesistate that God Will help i

FELL CONFIDENT!

WJKK WJKF

waheeeeeeeeeeeeeguroooooooooo ji ka khalsa

waheeeeeeeguroooooo ji ke fateh

Sat siri akaal

penjis and pajis who have given me advice here thank u ever so much, i have all of sudden changed from my traditional bhangra music to shabads, its already feeling 100000% times better, and when i think of sommin that i should'nt i just say wahegurooo again and again and everythings ok, i can see my change already, hopefully it will appear phycically with the acceptance of bana.

waheeeeeeeee gurooooo

Gabroooo purkha,,

ever been to baba mann singh ji bachan kirtan updesh... you will current in ur body.. try that... you will forget ur home... then akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal is ur home no one else :LOL::LOL:

hwere can i meet baba maan singh ji , and listen to his katha?????

veer neo, u have helped me a lottttttttt i mean even b4 this site, thnx man :D

and thanks toall the other veers pans on this site for their guidance

gabroo paji - ill do the seva of recording and uploading baba maan singhs parchar in the summer..... but in the mean time if u go over to the "gurbani" section - u will see transcripts of his parchar in english.... theres 16 all together... read one a day and u will be a changed man

:D:D

hehe thanks for the offer kaur panji, but i live verrry faaaaar alberta to be exact...but thanks again :D

veer gotta suprise for you but i cant keep it... i am recording some of the divans... you can download it tom... :D