I feel like such a geek....

CaNaDiAn_jAtTi

Lol, no i'm not, i'm just in an undergrad study....doing my Bachelors in sciences...and we have to write a term paper for our physiology 211 class... it's not bad i'm almost done....

By the way, Jamuka ji, i was wondering does Jamuka mean anything?

Thanx

Lol, no i'm not, i'm just in an undergrad study....doing my Bachelors in sciences...and we have to write a term paper for our physiology 211 class... it's not bad i'm almost done....

By the way, Jamuka ji, i was wondering does Jamuka mean anything?

Thanx

Jamuka was Genghis Khans best friend. There is a story about the two that was quite inspriritional which is why I chose this name as my handle.

sitting at home doing my term paper for physiology on a friday nite, not even watchin tv.....crazy stuff.... Who else is in the same boat? or does everyone else actually have a life....

Well i am in uni , but taknig a year out for wat u canadians call "Internship". So i am working for an IT company and let me tell u i am up till 2 am coding. NOW THATS GEEKY.

With my laptop in my lap and myself in the rajayi, i always have a video playing while i am working. I downloaded all the episode of Stargate SG1 and watch them while working. The little winamp video screen sits all the way at the top in the top corner while i do the work.

Exclusive dedication to necessitous chores without interludes of hedonistic diversion renders Amardeep a hebetudinous fellow :shock: oh twadi!!

With my laptop in my lap and myself in the rajayi, i always have a video playing while i am working. I downloaded all the episode of Stargate SG1 and watch them while working. The little winamp video screen sits all the way at the top in the top corner while i do the work.

Amardeep, that is a sweet technique. How can I keep my winamp window at the forefront so it doesn't go to the back when I open up webpages?

If u press CTRL + A

That makes it "stay on top" or turns the "Stay on top" off or goto options and click "Always on top"

But Winamp carries another window which has the play controls so inorder to take that off, press CTRL + W or goto Options and untick the main window.

So when i work, i only have the video display window in the top corner and if i am doing boring typing up , then i just look at the video screen while my hands are typing the text. Thats exactly what i am doing right now, omg that budhha is over 200 yrs old, master bretac and kick some goulad backside.