Can't find a shabad

wjkk wjkf

I am trying to find a shabad, but can't cause I forgot some words and they are not enough to search on sikhitothemax.

I the only words I remember are, " chamkan taare" & " din rehain saverr"

I am sorry , I am thick :( .

But I heard this shabad like 3 years ago and it was something special. The stars were out and the sky was clear, then it started to snow. it was just amazing, and I think the meaning of the shabad was similar to the events, so that is why it was soooooooooooo special.

If you know, please help me!

wjkk wjkf

cheers bro, but she just cleared the spelling mistake I was making, instead of pabhaa, I was using papa. Thanks for the links!:D. The reason why its so special to me is because as I said earlier, the events that took place on that day! Thanks! Now all I have to do now is to get that recording which is a bigger mission. Back in those days, there was no md recordings, so have to rely on getting camcorder tapes and convert them, really long process, but its all worth it. Thanks again. its marvellous.

Sant Sujan Singh Ji sang this Shabad and it's amazing, can't even put it into words, anyway IronBangle Ji, Im the bestest searcher in the UK remember? Lol. I beat you to it, again! :wink: :LOL:

Umm, I got that on CD, dunno about online, I can mail you the CD innit, PM me if you want it.

Amardeep Ji, :LOL: at Bandar boothie, hehe, but seriously, Ju Kay is my area, no room for TWO searchers. :twisted: