Respect to Shaheed Bhagat Singh

Drawof,

1) im not a follower of randhir singh.

2) name-dropping is equally as bad, 2 wrongs dont equal a right.

3) I used the phrase he "ran into randhir singh" not literally, but on occassion that they did meet. Sorry for misunderstood slang.

And whose to say Jail Chittian isnt correct?

Randhir singh wrote it down, makes me believe it slightly more then consulting your forementioned people.

And inside bhagat singhs diary, you will also read about his atheist philosphy, which he later ditched. Anyways the story of the jail chittian is debatable. Your choice, but that wasnt the topic of this dicussion.

And also I've met some grandfathers and great-grandfathers who were about 16-18. All of them told me correctly that he did recite the words "Waheguru, Sat Nam" several times before the noose was tied around his head.

This is over. No more replies. Stop wasting my time.

first of all,

a) he was an athiest when he died....I read his last words... you apparently haven't... so don't feel you are in a position to be an authority

B) his relatives would know more about him than a guy whose in jail with him

c) those grandfathers and great grandfathers weren't there when the noose was tied...so don't pass down fairy tales

I will post what I want...you can choose what you want to read