What does the word 'muslim' mean??

Guest Maha_Pavitar

• 1 month later...

LOL...I SEE SOME REPLIES HERE...AND NO ONE REALLY KNOWS IT

BUT WHEN THEY ( sikhs) COME TO TALK...they ( sikhs) make up lots of stories and talk as their ( sikhs) statement is the perfect one..

HERE WHAT ISLAM AND MUSLIM MEANNIGS ARE...

"Islam, a name given by Allah to this religion (Quran 5:4), is an Arabic word which literally means obedience and peace. ISLAM is derived from the Arabic root "SALEMA": peace, purity, submission and obedience. So 'Islam' would mean the path of those who are obedient to Allah and who establish peace with Him and His creatures. Its follower are called Muslims.

Islam is not a new religion. It is, in essence, the same message and guidance which Allah revealed to all prophets before Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Allah says in the Qur’ân:

"Say, `We believe in ALLAH and that which has been revealed to us, and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and in that which was given to Moses and Jesus and other Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them and to HIM we submit." (Qur’ân 3-85)"

SO, MUSLIM IS A WORD WHICH MEANT " pakka ImaanWaala"

listen to it what muslim's meaning are...

http://www.askislam.com/Literature_and_Lan...Answer_192.html

You said ::

BUT WHEN THEY ( sikhs) COME TO TALK...they ( sikhs) make up lots of stories and talk as their ( sikhs) statement is the perfect one..

then you said ::

Allah says in the Qur’ân:

"Say, `We believe in ALLAH and that which has been revealed to us, and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes, and in that which was given to Moses and Jesus and other Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them and to HIM we submit." (Qur’ân 3-85)"

I may be ignornat, but I wonder, who is raking up stories ?

Who was Allah ?

Who is Abraham ?

Who is Ishmael ?

Who is Issac ?

Who is Jacob ?

Where are the tribes ?

Who has written Quoran ?

Who was Muhammad ?

How do you establish that Muhammad was a so called Messenger of Allah ?

How do we know that these are the words of Allah and not another bunch of lies or stories as you like to put it?

And most importantly, Why your brand of Allah discriminates from one human with another? Dont you think your brand of Allah is cruel ?

I wonder who is raking up stories... ? Please enlighten me...

My peace be upon whole universe...

Chardi Kalaa...