Outta curiosity, who else has exams now???

CaNaDiAn_jAtTi

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone uses something un natural, aspirin is not natural. you think Mr Olmpiyas are loosers. u dont just take steroids and become huge. you have to train just as hard if not harder. i class using creatine in the same catergory as prohormones and steriods. when u use steroids u r ok. when u abuse them u get fu**ed basically. like with everything.

Rupy elaborate on your opinions. dnt just say

"Usage of Steroids is for loosers..any dummy knows that one ... "

explain. and no i dont take steroids. i hate it when people cry that they are bad for you and ur stupid if u use them. ALL sportsmen/sportswomen are on some form of steroids. all footablkl players, bastketball, runners, weight lifters, soccer players, tennis players even. :shock:

Yo, I mean come on - Usage of Steroids is for loosers..any dummy knows that one ...

Its like getting yourself tanned - meaning in the sense it luks so f***** gross..

I am sorry, but I am entitled my opinion..Ain't that right:D

some words of wisdom:

"it is better to keep your mouth shut & let everyone think u are an idiot, that to open it & prove them right!!!" :LOL::LOL:

(jokes!) :wink:

sukhi we dont need them for asthetic purposes, we look good enough. we are warriors and want to be huge (cough cough) and scare little girls like you

i dun think u could even scare a baby if u wanted to, forget about scaring me. :P

eeediot! i was talkin about this:

exams were ok man!

its work man!!!

there's nothing wrong with steroids. but why not just build muscles la naturale way? oh well. i couldn't care less about them (steroids).

well... u kan increase muscle growth five fold by prohormones and probs 8-9 fold with steroids. it wud take me a month to do what you did in 5months. or take me 1 year and it take u about four/five yrs. nutural is good, nothing wrong with it, but some people need a quicker route the the size they want to be. and then just maintain it. i know which one id rather be :LOL:

u kan train 2years solid yeh, but then u get sum dude whu only trained 6months and is bigger cuz he juiced for 6weeks. its crazy.

cant beat em , join em :twisted: . and then beat them. 8) otherwise its not a level playing field so to speak.

u kan train 2years solid yeh, but then u get sum dude whu only trained 6months and is bigger cuz he juiced for 6weeks. its crazy.

cant beat em , join em :twisted: . and then beat them. 8) otherwise its not a level playing field so to speak.

"that which we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly. it is dearness only which gives everything its value. heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods." thomas paine

dayam... guv's psychic...

Rakash, why do u have to concentrate on what other ppl look like or have? why not just remain concerned with ur own efforts?

besides, i'd prolly think that the guy who sticks with his routine for a year more committed and potentially more interesting than the guy who took steroids and did all that work in 6 months. i'm sure a lot of other girls share my view on this. so if ur lookin to impress the girls, here's something that might help u out.

what about if i said im doing it for myself.? and not for any girl? u have to see competetion i.e others guys to give u added motivation. u think world champions do their events thinking "ill just do by best, we'll see what happens" No they think "im am the best" "i will destroy"... its very physcological. ppl accused me of being on steriods when i was natural, i dnt kno y, im not even that big.

people are ill educated on steroids and cant have ANY opinion whatsoever on them unless theyve used them, know people whove used them, or done extensive research on them!

after much decision, i feel there is nothing wrong with steroids..only IF u know what ur doing. this doesnt imply iam taking them or will take them..it jst means they arent a taboo in my eyes. power can be a very beneficial thing..especially in war..one strike and ur heads off! and sadly to get extreme levels of power u either need to be baba deep singh, or a juice head. NO ONE in the sports industry is natural..thats something people have to understand! but they use them..not abuse them! (unlike pro bodybuilders and powerlifters)

• 5 months later...