The Sikh Gurus

Yes.

Guru Sahib was the light of God shining on earth, and still is.

God has three forms - nirgun, sargun and shabad.

Guru Nanak Dev Jee was the SHABAD.

The physical body was not the GUru, the light shining from the spirit inside the physical body was the Guru.

This light shined in all 10 Guru Sahibs and it still shines in Guru Granth Sahib jee, and when Punj Pyare are in the hazooree of Guru Granth Sahib, then you are having FACE-TO-FACE darshan of Guru Gobind Singh jee.

I think Gurbani clearly says "har jug jug bhagat upaaeiaa"

The Gurus always considered themselves as slaves of God

but Guru Sahib has said so himself "God and God's servants are ONE"

You cannot say that when you do Waheguru simran you are doing simran of Guru jee - no you are doing simran to WAheguru, God. However, Guru is the one who unites you with WAheguru.

Those other prophets may have been great bhagats - but their worth is only tested when you see if they really connected somebody to the love of God, completely.

If you compare Guru jee to other saints, you are discrediting the "vadee vadeaaee" of the "vadaa darbar" and sacha takhat and nehchal chaur chhath of Guru Nanak Dev Jee

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jeeeeeee

VAAHEGUROOJEEKAAKHAALSAA

VAAHEGUROOJEEKEEFATHEH !!!

Vishnu, Shiva and Brahma u can say are "some" of the charactics of Waheguru, but sikhi doesnt really have a trinity. In Hinduism Brahma is seen as the creator, Vishnu is the preserver and Shiva is the destory, but there all one of the same, they are slaves to Waheguru. Guru Ji says that theres none but God here, wherever you look is Waheguru, there is no place where his Will dosent prevail, his Will prevails throught all Ages, He is forever the same. If the universe destroys, its because of Wahegurus Will, Waheguru will still be here even after the universe has been destroyed. Waheguru is infinite and everything that we own or call ours is finite. Only Waheguru is a true possession.

I know its not my question but i feel all prophets that came to this world were Nirankar, all were Guru, but they might have been cought up with worldy affairs, or the Word of God might have been changed with time by peoples interpretations of the Word or even Bible or Quran might have been changed to kill "unbelievers".