Gurudwara rules need to be enfoced!!!!!

Just trying to make sense of it all, for my own understanding's sake. I'm not saying I believe or disbelieve any of it, but as a rational being I need a proper understanding of these concepts, hence the discussion.

On the subject of efforts, don't you think it would be a travesty for the prostitute to achieve so much with so little effort (i.e. making the supplication to the guru in real or symbolic terms)?

so u judge yourself in relative terms to others?

I prefer to think Maharaj will accept me for me. No matter what I have done, I go in front of Maharaj naked coz Maharaj knows all. Whatever someone else has done in terms of bhagti is irrelevant because that is their own personal relationship with Maharaj.

there is a sakhi where a young rich prince who had never worked with his hands or done any sort of seva for anyone brought Guru Ji a glass of water. When Guru Ji took the glass he asked why the princes hands where so soft... he replied that he had many servants to do service for him so hence never had to do anything.

Guru Ji refused the water from the prince who had not worked or earnt anything with his own kami-ee. So not everything is acceptable to Guru Ji like we think. Not having a go at anyone just making a point that may be of some relevance.