FACIAL HAIR.

A.S.KANG

even Nair

Oh speaking of nair... when i had my hair-cut... i tried using Nair... thinking about doing something with my hairy legs...man it came sooo thick..... and cried for hrs :( :( :( that no canadian girls will like me :(...lol

Then i found sikhi path... here anand hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii anand...all natural...hairs is turn on for spirtual meditation and after married life too... be taking some lesson from my beloved lalleshvari bhaaji (spirtual sexual teacher)... :D :D :D

nutters all of you :shock:

:LOL::LOL:

Come on...facial hair on women? Its all very well saying you wouldn't care if a girl had facial hair but its all lies and you know it!!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And as for over-plucked eyebrows? Do you not like the permanently surprised expression...surely its a talking point if nothing else...every family has one :wink:

Guest Javanmard

N3O wrote:

lalleshvari bhaaji (spirtual sexual teacher)...

Is that all I am about? Is that all you guys see in me? People write to me everyday and ask me questions about all kinds of subjects. Why is it that people always associate me with this subject! I know I push the limits quite far because I believe that all aspects of Sikhi should be discussed in a scholarly way including sexuality. Just because I am one of the only ones who actually has the guts to openly talk about this does not mean one should reduce me to this subject!

NO: I am not a tantrik sex guru!

I am a Sikh of Guru Gobind Singh!

I do not like being reduced to something that I am not!

Yes sexuality is very important

Yes it's an integral part of Sikhi and one should not ignore

Mod Note: Sincere apologies for that comment, I don't believe the sangat thinks that is all you are about veerji. Please resume with the Facial Hair Discussion EVERYONE.

I think we're taking this hair thing a tad bit too far. If I'm not mistaken, to be a Khalsa one has to keep their hair. Now we're talking about facial hair for women. I remember attending 'samelans' where the Jathedars kept talking about that Samson story (Jewish focklore).

I think we're becoming 'hair fanatics'. A woman with facial hair looks like a man! I see no wrong in a little bit of electrolisis. I respect women who don't want to rid themselves of facial and leg hairs however, they then shoudn't whine if members of the opposite sex do not find them attractive.

Guest Sehjo Kaur

I respect women who don't want to rid themselves of facial and leg hairs however, they then shoudn't whine if members of the opposite sex do not find them attractive.

That's a bit harsh isn't it? No one was complaining about not attracting men. Plus, most men are nutters anyway :wink: :LOL: