Print work

HeyDudesWassup

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Adobe Photoshop is not what you make Print Media designs/projects in though..:) It is a cornerstone for a Designer, but personally I would recommend learning a Page Layout Program like Quark Express..

Guest Maha_Pavitar

I thought Adobe Indesign did everything Quark did but better?

Nahi nahi..Quark will ALWAYS remain the King..If you give me some more specifics, I can set up some templates for you so you can create some mock designs, layouts etc...

I have one question too.. If I have a photograph and I want to make it large size (i.e double its original), without losing its detail... I dont know if this is possible.. but do you have any ideas

I know I can always convert the photo to ai format and then stretch it to its limits.. but I dont want to convert it to vector format.. as it loses some details

any other ways?

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Are you scanning it??

Make sure you scan it at 300/600 dpi..view actual pixels and see how it goes from there. Usually when I scan even a passport size photograph at 300/600 dpi it covers at least a 1/4-1/2 page without distortion..Let me know if you are scanning, or send me the file I'll see what i can do :)