Questions that make you think........

SAadmin

Here the some of the questions... everyone please answer em.. doesnt matter if its wrong or right answer... we are all here to learn...............

1. Why we here in this world?????????

2. what happens when you are in your mother's womb??? what do u do then?

3. why you think you deserve to live as human... what you do for the world ???

4. what happens when you see poor child on tv??? what do u feel?? can you picture urself in that suitation??? thank vaheguroo for not being in that suitation then why we as humans always brag brag brag ?????????

5. do u beleive in hell and heaven in this earth??? why so???

6. do u beleive rebirths as animals after death?? do u believe in 8.4 million cycles of birth and death??? what do u do to prevent it????

7. why we have ego????? why we always top of each other provin each other wrong??

8. why we are soo attached with fellow human being and forget about getting attached with vaheguroo???

9. what happens when you have a bad dream ??? do u think life is a dream ???????

10. what would u choose?? Piece of mind or Materliastic things like (gals, drinks, car, bunglow, paradise, popularity, gun).. which is more valuable after all????

11. Define vaheguroo?? Define 9 doors??? Define the tenth door??

here are all the questions.. i dont expect perfect answers for anyone.. we are all here to learn... sowwie my english is not that good..

"1. Why we here in this world????????? "

take amrit and please god

"2. what happens when you are in your mother's womb??? what do u do then? "

nothing. the soul enters after a period. you start to be influenced by things u hear/feel whilst in the womb.

"3. why you think you deserve to live as human... what you do for the world ??? "

i deserve to live as a human because of my past karma of previous lives......i have so far done nothing for hte world but intend to do more.

"4. what happens when you see poor child on tv??? what do u feel?? can you picture urself in that suitation??? thank vaheguroo for not being in that suitation then why we as humans always brag brag brag ?????????"

yeh.....1st feel sorry for the kid.......then remember that waheguru created the poison and the nectar.....and then remember the consequences of the poison.

"5. do u beleive in hell and heaven in this earth??? why so???"

there is hell in between cycles of reincarnation. hell is also being a manmukh as we all are.

there is heaven on earth when one is in a state of naam raas. permanent ecstacy beyond words can be obtained by following the gurus will and entering saachkhand.

"6. do u beleive rebirths as animals after death?? do u believe in 8.4 million cycles of birth and death??? what do u do to prevent it????"

do what the gurus tell you to. take amrit, do seva for saadh sangat and satguru, do naamjaap, paath, martial arts, meditate and lead a righteous lifestyle.

"7. why we have ego????? why we always top of each other provin each other wrong??"

we have ego because we are stupid.

"8. why we are soo attached with fellow human being and forget about getting attached with vaheguroo???"

because humans by nature take the easy route for everything. low level short term pleasure is obtained thru maya. infinite level, infinite level pleasure is gained through waheguru.

"9. what happens when you have a bad dream ??? do u think life is a dream ??????? "

a bad dream is life and life is a bad dream until one is in a chardee kallaa state. life is a dream, and only once the maya filled body turns to dust, and one is sent either to jaam via jaamdoots or saachkhand via dharaam raj, will the true ecstacy of the soul be felt (in the case of the latter) or pure torture of the soul (former)

"10. what would u choose?? Piece of mind or Materliastic things like (gals, drinks, car, bunglow, paradise, popularity, gun).. which is more valuable after all????"

piece of mind.....and a gun to shoot kps gill hahaha

"11. Define vaheguroo?? Define 9 doors??? Define the tenth door??"

waheguru is undefinable. as guru nanak says, attempt to write a book describing him or his creation and you will finish yourself before u finish the book.

"He blew the breath of life into the musical instrument of the body, and revealed the nine doors; but He kept the Tenth Door hidden. "

the dasam duar is the gate to god.

1. Why we here in this world?????????

First of all I’ll let you know that I believe in the churaci lakh juune (8.4 million cycles of births and deaths). Getting the human form is at the top of them all because at this level we can remember vaheguru, know the good from the bad. I think we come into this world to remember vaheguru, to find a path to vaheguru so when we die we can be one with him. If we’ve been good in this world we’d be rewarded (what can be a bigger reward than being one with vaheguru?) and if we’ve been bad we’ll be thrown back into the cycles of births and deaths.

2. what happens when you are in your mother's womb??? what do u do then?

Remembered Vaheguru.

“maath gurubh mehi aapun simurun dhae theh thum raakhunehaarae.

In our mother's womb, You blessed us with Your meditative remembrance, and You preserved us there."

"maath gurubh dhukh saaguro piaarae theh apunaa naam jupaaeiaa.

The womb of the mother is an ocean of pain, O Beloved; even there, the Lord causes His Name to be chanted"

3. why you think you deserve to live as human... what you do for the world ???

To live as human we are given the opportunity to recognize the good from bad, take responsibility for our actions, remember vaheguru ofcourse, help people in need, and realize how much we’ve been blessed with and try to escape the vices, live a truthful living etc…

4. what happens when you see poor child on tv??? what do u feel?? can you picture urself in that suitation??? thank vaheguroo for not being in that suitation then why we as humans always brag brag brag ?????????

The first thing that comes out my mouth is “vaheguruâ€. It makes me realize how much I’ve been blessed with. It makes me feel bad for all the little things in life that I sometimes tend to whine about.

5. do u beleive in hell and heaven in this earth??? why so???

I think what you make out of life can either be hell or heaven. It’s your own perspective that you hold on situations. If you always focus your surty on Guru’s charn than it’s anand hee anand, heaven.

7. why we have ego????? why we always top of each other provin each other wrong??

I think the main reason we get ego is that we fail to realize that everything we have and do is with Guru’s kirpa. Without him we’re nothing.

8. why we are soo attached with fellow human being and forget about getting attached with vaheguroo???

I think we’re attached to fellow humans cause we’re materialistic; we can see and feel them whereas for vaheguru we need faith. We search for proofs for existence of vaheguru. We are mistaken that no matter what some of our fellow humans will ALWAYS be there for us, but when we die, we die alone.

9. what happens when you have a bad dream ??? do u think life is a dream ???????

Life is a dream. We’re awakened when we’re about to die.

10. what would u choose?? Piece of mind or Materliastic things like (gals, drinks, car, bunglow, paradise, popularity, gun).. which is more valuable after all????

Piece of mind is valuable in the end we leave this world empty handed.

11. Define vaheguroo?? Define 9 doors??? Define the tenth door??

Umm define vaheguru? I don’t think I myself have enough power to define him, he has infinite virtues.

The nine doors

-two eyes

-two ears

-two nostrils

-mouth

-genital organs

-anus

tenth door (dasam dwar, door to God)

located between both your eyes. Also referred to as the “third eyeâ€. The nine doors are the physical openings and the tenth one is the spiritual opening. It’s opened by Naam.

I've got a lot to learn so Bhul Chuk Mauph.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh! :D

The tenth door is Gupt and so is all contained the stuff contained in it. So if your trying to explain it you cant cos it gupt. (Its a personal thing)

Please look at bagat Kabir answer on tenth gate.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/PageASP.asp?ShabadID=1359

its long, i've not read all of it, but it is good.

Please also look at punjabi translations.

Prof Shaib Singh is the only one i read so far, need another any1 got one?

• 2 months later...

Define vaheguroo?? Define 9 doors??? Define the tenth door??

Umm define vaheguru? I don’t think I myself have enough power to define him, he has infinite virtues.

The nine doors

-two eyes

-two ears

-two nostrils

-mouth

-genital organs

-anus

tenth door (dasam dwar, door to God)

located between both your eyes. Also referred to as the “third eyeâ€. The nine doors are the physical openings and the tenth one is the spiritual opening.

10th DOOR :?: :roll:

I thought the dasam dewar was on the top of our head somewhere, isn't that a reason why we are supposed to keep our heads covered?

And also, i've heard that we make promises to Vaheguru when in the womb to repeat Naam, but i don't know if that's actually true.

You are right veer ji.

Dasama Dwar is top of our head. Thats why when you go to amrit-paan(ceremony) they will put 5 drops of amrit on your head.

Yep you are right about that too 9 months of baby in the womb. Thats what baby promises vaheguroo to do naam simran and request vaheguroo to let him/her out from that fire. But vaheguroo smiles and said you will forget me. So thats why its says in "Anand Sahib Ji" that child exits from fire in the womb and enters in the another fire of "Maya".

Refrences: Baba ishar singh rara sahib divans, Anand Sahib ji

Also note: Meaning of maya is anything to takes you away from god and meditating on god's name. Its called maya. Maya also means money in punjabi...just to let you know so you dont get mix up there