losing hope in God!

Please dont say that mate. God IS there and he does hear us. All we can do is ask for his help/guidance. As for him listening to us.. alot of people will probably write alot of stuff.. but heres what i think u should do.. u should go rent this movie:

I know its gonna sound really silly, but have u seen Bruce Almighty with Jim Carrey? if u havent then watch it. its funny and will hopefully make u laugh, and is also quite thought provoking as well..

Also watch Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. Again, its funny, thought provoking and theres a message there.

Everyone here knows what its like to feel weak. i've seen so many people around me saying "I give up". But u know what? not one of them actually did give up for long. u CANT give up. its not possible for u to do so, coz giving up isnt in ur blood. Royal blood runs in ur viens my friend, coz ur father is the King of Kings.

So wipe away those tears, spit the blood out of ur mouth, stand up and dust urself off. No matter how tough it gets, u'll get thru it. Because ur a Warrior. Ur fighting ur own personal war against the hardships of life. I dont know what ur going thru or what ur facing, but i do know that if u ask for the strength to get thru it, He will listen.

Keep ur head up friend, and watch those films!

pointy 1 - lol who the doo doo are you that god should listen to you, ?

pointy 2 - I wouldn't listen to you I don't know you (maybe you should get to know god)

pointy 3 - God doesn't have ears, yet every ear is gods, so talk to yourself or someone who will listen and then trhats god too..

pointy 4 - what did you say ?? sorry i wasn't listening.. hehe

Listen this really works but dont try to test God. Ok. With your heart say what you feel to God, tell God your pains with a full heart and try not to think about other things at the sametime (Half-Hearted). You will get a reply back to you and it feels like simran!! You will know what he's saying to you, but theres no voice, only a vibration of your soul you would feel, but you would feel an answer.

Also another thing. Some people usually forget God when the person is having a good time and in bad times people would be like "O, God!!". Theres loads of stories like this. Remember God in Good times and bad times.

What i do is kinda have a lil joke with God at good times, this will also make you happy!! If you think my ideas are a bet wild then you dont have to do them.

Remember that Waheguru (God) is never away from you, your very soul is Waheguru but because everyones born with an ego its sort of limits us in finding Waheguru (God). I admit am an egoist too, but asking God for forgiveness. Have faith.

Once you find Waheguru you will literally cry, but this is only the beginning, there is soooo much still to be explored, the goal is than to try to reach Sach Khand.

http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...ighlight=khands

Then it is time for you to kill the god you created.Follow Satguru Nanak Nirankar, not the god you created.

nirankar meaning?

sorry for the topic i wasnt thinking straight in college.. maybe my prayers are heard.. is it too much to ask to be reunited with a loved one...

[glow=red:0e8ac087d5][/glow:0e8ac087d5]

Orchid:

I once fell in Love. Funny thing it is, one doesnt even know when one falls in love. lol

So there I was, all lovey dovey, with a spring in my feet and me so thankful to God. And then something happened, my love suddenly vanished. ...sad eh .. well yes a lot.

I prayed like anything....cried, begged....I wanted her......I couldmt live without her..ohh what would happen to me ...lol. nothing ......

I felt like, you feel.......God doesnt listen to me.

But really I find it funny that we as mortal beings ....with not even the capabliity of knowing what will happen the next moment start doing all permutations and combinatuions and start saying that he doesnt listen.

I think I would be very happy if I had got her ....BUT then that is only a thought. It was not meant to be.

God, my friend is an an optimiser. Maybe he was listening to the prayers of someone else who needed the love of that gal more than I did....and thats what God did.

Maybe it was good for the gal too....good for her happiness and good for her parents and family .....who would like to marry a foolish BabbarSher lol ;-)

Then again maybe God listened to me. I wanted her to be very happy in life..........and so she is :-)

Comon man cheerup ..... and live life ...Akal Sahai style

Akal Sahai

BabbarSher

Did I make sense..or am I living up to my name lol

Babbar Sher, Bro that was deep.. u gotta have a serious Charrdi Kalaa state of mind to say something like that!

Alot of us have felt that kind of hurt at one point or another, damn, some cats seem near suicidal when this kind of thing happens. but Orchid, like the man says, sometimes u just have to let go. Hurts like hell, and might hurt for a long time, but like i said before, u do need to get back to ur feet again regardless...

I know u dont wanna hear it right now, but the lessons that u've probably learned from this will make things better for you when u do meet the right one.

Keep ur head up!

God, my friend is an an optimiser. Maybe he was listening to the prayers of someone else who needed the love of that gal more than I did....and thats what God did.

A beautiful thought...

Then it is time for you to kill the god you created.Follow Satguru Nanak Nirankar, not the god you created.

I know you mean well, but, if God is Immortal then how you kill God? Neither can a God be created.

Yes we should follow the teachings of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, his Jooht is in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.