Is it just me?

mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

We are roughly 2 weeks away from the 20th anniversary of Operation Bluestar, and less than 6 months away from the 20th anniversary of the Delhi killings that followed Indira Gandhi's assasination. What we are observing is a Sikh becoming the prime minister of India. Doesn't it seem like these politicians are trying to sooth Sikh feelings and in an indirect way make us neglect (if not forget) what these same people did 20 years back? Isn't it like we are being "slapped in the face" with a "supposed" rule over the country so that we may shut our mouth about all that has been done to us? I must however add that if this is Sonia's intention, then it may as well be a gesture of good will as she isn't an Indian, but then again you never know. All this happening this year just makes me take a step back and wonder, since at times all this seems to be a bit fishy, or should i say, pre planned!

I know I can be dumb, maybe even paranoid at times, but these are just few of my thoughts that came to mind and I wanted to share. What do you feel/think regarding all this?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

No.

Sikhs are only about 2% of India. You think the politicians will nominate a Sikh as PM just to shut up 2% of Indians? I dont think so.

They dont give a damn about Sikhs or Sikhism. Why else do you think there are so many pending issues that could have been resolved decades ago?