sikh camps

guv

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(stops to catch his breath)oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Y not, i wanted to meet the guy, well it ok i can still call my self a shaster vidiya gurdev,untill he catches me Muhahahahah

You guys are soo mean....stop disclosing his information on the net..lol...he is even online...for some reason he doesnt like internet at all...which is goood..otherwise you guys would have went to jampuri by now.... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i hope thats shepeards pie in my trousers,. u really gone n scared me now, wa happend if he sends one of his shargids to do me over,

HELP ME GUV

HELP ME

(goes to hide under his bed so no one can find im)

*starts to turn blue in the face because of sodhi's weight and her continuous screaming*

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE *takes a breath* MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*notices dynamic about to eat the jhootay popcorn*

hey! stop! dun eat it! neo jootified it! i mean it! i saw it with my own eyes!

*collapses from the effort of talkin*

* guv sees sodhi & sukhi on the floor & starts laughing & tells sodhi... "relax geeza... i was only kidding!" :wink:*

* dynamic bunda collapses after contracting canadapindoobubblooitis from neo's jhoot *

* guv realises he's talking about himself in the third person & gets himself checked into a mental hospital *

*Sodhi realises that he didnt break his leg, jus hurt his leg abit, he gets bk up to*

*only to see sukhi flat as a pancake*

*he falls n screams nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(takesbreath)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

*in anger he storms to find Guv at the mental hospital n kick his ass*

* even though dynamic bunda is dying of his condition, he carries on munching his popcorn & laughing at sukhi's misfortune *

* as akali sodhi enters the mental hospital, he is struck on the back of the head & knocked out *

* he wakes up tied up to a large contraption with 'particle quantum transconfibulator' written on it *

* stage one of guv's latest plan for world domination is complete... muaa hahahahaha :twisted: *

* meanwhile, neo comes to sukhi's rescue...

* meanwhile, neo comes to sukhi's rescue...

*Saves her from the company of dakkku's....take her on the horse (Robin-Hood The Great)...she fainted smellin my reshmi julfein... when she got up..she was in neo land* :LOL::LOL:

*escapes from neo's evil guards and finds a stream to bathe cuz neo's "reshmi julfein" have contaminated her*

enraged, she exlaims "dayam! i'm never gonna get this stench outta my clothes! i must find different clothes!"

*spots a mental hospital behind the trees near her stream and spies on the patients*

while watching the patients, she thinks to herself, "gee, that guy looks like... no, it couldn't be... but it is!"

*recognizing the evil minions of neo, dynamic_banda and guv, she makes a plan on how to save the world from their evil schemes as well as escape from stinky neoland....*

*carefully creeps into the garden and slips unnoticed into the building*

*finds guv and knocks him unconscious with a kfc chicken*

*unhooks the blasted machine and goes after dynamic banda*

*finds dynamic_banda tryin to pick up what he considers a hot chick but is really a palm tree and knocks him out with a bit of eau de beast's behind*

*gathers guv and dynamic_banda in one padded and soundproof room and leaves to find herself new clothes*

*having found new clothes, she returns to the machine to find it... STOLEN!*

dun dun dun! what's gonna happen next i wonder?! :shock:

:LOL:

*After waking up on this machine he is in shock*

*Pounders to one self*

*Tries to break out of the machine n sucseeds*

*only to notice that there is a MASSIVE SHERE blockin the exit*

*oh no some how he turned into a RAKASH*

*Sodhi now is backed into a coner & is about to be munched on by this critter*

*in one last attemp he screams*

*heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllp(losses his vioce n faints)*

*Wa will happen next*