Ta-taa!

sikh_fauge

Khalsa fateh; the singh surma aka sikh fauge aka moi is leaving the building. He is a part of sikhawareness no more!

Thank you for your invaluable contribution to making me understand sikhi more (mods,etc) and all those who contributed and made me learn more about my love!

Special thanks to lalleshvari paji whos scholarly self opened many avenues for me to understand and explore!

So for the last time, akaaaaaaaaaaaal hi akaaaaaal

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh

P.S keep an eye out for me in media 8)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(takes deep breath)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i can't believe kirsty's actually gonna marry kane & have his baby!!

sorry sikh fauge... i was watching home & away :oops:... what were u saying?

it's not gonna be the same without u man! good luck in all your future endeavors & keep in touch! ;)

Ok man, not sure if we exchanged words often but i do read many of the threads on the forum even if i dont contribute to that particular topic.

Well my friend, all the best for the future and good luck!

PN

:cry: :cry: :cry:

nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(takes deep breath)ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i can't believe kirsty's actually gonna marry kane & have his baby!!

WAT ru DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!? i told u to keep that to urself!!!!!!!!! no1 knows about that at all!!! and its not hapnin til about 8 months yet, it was SECRET INFORMATION!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

mess it up for evry1 y DNT u :bling:

bt yeh, CANT beliv it!! omg, y?!?! dont she no wat shes gna do to dani, her own SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wats gona become of more alex with hayley and noah gettin married?!?!?? i DO beliv kaljug has hit home n away :cry: we're all doomed

WAT ru DOING?!?!?!?!?!?!? i told u to keep that to urself!!!!!!!!! no1 knows about that at all!!! and its not hapnin til about 8 months yet, it was SECRET INFORMATION!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

mess it up for evry1 y DNT u :bling:

:oops2:

bt yeh, CANT beliv it!! omg, y?!?! dont she no wat shes gna do to dani, her own SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and wats gona become of more alex with hayley and noah gettin married?!?!?? i DO beliv kaljug has hit home n away :cry: we're all doomed

dhan sri home & away! :roll: