Anti Panthic Post

Sikher

Beast, the site has provided links so that you may decide for yourself what the truth is. I for one believe that this is a valuable seva. In the past a lot of groups had pretended to be sikh and mislead people from true sikhi.

Example:

Just look at the Singh Sabha movement. In the early period of the movement Singh Sabha in Amritsar promoted belief in Sikhi as a sect of Hinduism, worship of the descendants of Guru Nanak (at least one of the leaders was descended from Guru Nanak), and tolerated idol worship as a part of Sikhi (among other things). However, Singh Sabha Lahore promoted Sikhi in the truer sense with all being equal, no idol worship, and a distinct Sikh identity. They helped get rid of the dross and bring Sikhi to a far purer state.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beast, the site has provided links so that you may decide for yourself what the truth is

Links on Organizations, institutions harming Panthic interests

yeah right, what a load of crap

In the past a lot of groups had pretended to be sikh and mislead people from true sikhi.

And certain groups try and enforce upon others their version of 'true sikhi'.

As far SGPC goes. This poor institution took the satguroo dasam patshah bani (dasam bani) threw out of the window when they took over. What they goin to teach us!!

so they made a terrible mistake. are you gonna tell me that EVERYTHING they say is a load of crap? there is something you can learn from everyone in this world, even if it's through a negative example. (ie from the throwing out of dassam bani, how to respect Gurbani... by never throwing it out...)

totally agree with above:

sure you may for whatever your reason is HATE akj... but don't you admire the fact that they love their GUru and love their rehit and they follow it to a tee? if you say no, then i can't imagine what kind of ambitions you have

I agree with lalleshvari here. SGPC was born out of nothing but bunch of evil frangiii's (european descent) to divide and rule the panth!

Neo that is a disgusting thing to say. Look at the post by Naunidhi Penji and how much the Sikhs suffered for getting their gurdwaras back and you say it came out of nothing. If the SGPC is so corrupt now doesn't mean that the sacrifices of the Sikhs was nothing. Do you know how totally screwed up Sikhi would have been had we still had Lalleshvaris mahant buddies in charge of our Gurdwaras?

Now I know why Naunidhi kaur said that she thought that Lalleshvari being a gora might not appreciate the sacrifices that Sikhs went through in history. Lalleshvari just proved that point by sneering at the sacrifices of hundreds of Sikhs. Pitaji told me a story of a Sikh bibi whose baby was shot by the police during the Akali movement and she laid the baby by the roadside and continued march with the Akali jatha to liberate the Gurdwara. Neo and Lalleshvari think that was 'nothing'. Sad Sad Sad.

Now I know why Naunidhi kaur said that she thought that Lalleshvari being a gora might not appreciate the sacrifices that Sikhs went through in history.

tsk tsk, do all so-called 'Panthic' Sikhs harbour such narrow-minded, bigotted and racist views?

This is not the first time that self-proclaimed 'Panthic' Sikhs have hurled racist comments towards lalleshvari. This seems to be a trend amonst so-called 'Panthic' Sikhs, or perhaps its the effect of lalleshvari's deoderant that induces such paranoia :wink:

Considering the sad state of affairs that is mainstream modern Tat Khalsa Singh Sabhia-endorsed Sikhism, Sanatan Sikhs are only too happy to be labelled as "anti-Panthic" by such groups. For Sanatan Sikhs, the 'Panth' of Akali Guru Nanak represents truth, love and wisdom - three words that are completely alien to these so-called modern 'Panthic' Sikhs.

At least this 'list" makes a clear distinction that Sanatan Sikhs in no way represent the hipocrisy, blatent ignorance, paranoid delusions, dirty politics and stupidity that exists within post British Raj-nurtured jathas/committees and institutions.

If anything, it is a compliment. :LOL:

Neo that is a disgusting thing to say. Look at the post by Naunidhi Penji and how much the Sikhs suffered for getting their gurdwaras back and you say it came out of nothing. If the SGPC is so corrupt now doesn't mean that the sacrifices of the Sikhs was nothing. Do you know how totally screwed up Sikhi would have been had we still had Lalleshvaris mahant buddies in charge of our Gurdwaras?

Now I know why Naunidhi kaur said that she thought that Lalleshvari being a gora might not appreciate the sacrifices that Sikhs went through in history. Lalleshvari just proved that point by sneering at the sacrifices of hundreds of Sikhs. Pitaji told me a story of a Sikh bibi whose baby was shot by the police during the Akali movement and she laid the baby by the roadside and continued march with the Akali jatha to liberate the Gurdwara. Neo and Lalleshvari think that was 'nothing'. Sad Sad Sad.

I follow what puratan sampardahay's follow ie- damdami taksal, rara sahib, nanaksar (ones who respect gurbani more then their life).

Five groups of people who are not to be associated with

source: http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...=2274&start=105

3. Ram Raieeay

Sri Guru Har Rai Sahib ji’s eldest son Ram Rai had needless enmity with the eight and ninth Gurus and appointed his own Masands. He changed a line in the holy Gurbani just to please the Mughal emperor Aurangzeb, changing "Miti musalman ki…" (soil is of the muslim…) to "Meeti beyman ki…" (soil is of the deceitful…). The seventh Satguru discarded Ram Rai from the house of the Guru forever, because he altered Gurbani. Satguru said:

"Those who do not fear and respect Gurbani, cannot be a Sikh of mine."

(Sri Guru Partap Suraj Granth)

No Sikh of the Guru’s is to associate with Ram Raieeay, nor is any offering to be made to them. Ramrai was told to leave and just go in the direction in which he was facing and he was told to never return, by Guru ji. Ramrai had no children. His followers started to call him ‘Guru’. The Khalsa should never associate/trust them.

tsk tsk, do all so-called 'Panthic' Sikhs harbour such narrow-minded, bigotted and racist views?

This is not the first time that self-proclaimed 'Panthic' Sikhs have hurled racist comments towards lalleshvari. This seems to be a trend amonst so-called 'Panthic' Sikhs, or perhaps its the effect of lalleshvari's deoderant that induces such paranoia :wink:

Considering the sad state of affairs that is mainstream modern Tat Khalsa Singh Sabhia-endorsed Sikhism, Sanatan Sikhs are only too happy to be labelled as "anti-Panthic" by such groups. For Sanatan Sikhs, the 'Panth' of Akali Guru Nanak represents truth, love and wisdom - three words that are completely alien to these so-called modern 'Panthic' Sikhs.

At least this 'list" makes a clear distinction that Sanatan Sikhs in no way represent the hipocrisy, blatent ignorance, paranoid delusions, dirty politics and stupidity that exists within post British Raj-nurtured jathas/committees and institutions.

If anything, it is a compliment. :LOL:

Narsingha looks like you swallowed a dictionary!

I can just imagine Narsingha looking up in a dictionary all the big words he could use to make it look like he knows what he's debating about.

Akali Guru Nanak :shock:

If you can't even get the Guru's name right what do you know of Sikhi

^ Enough to produce a couple of websites, which seems to be more than what you're doing.

Also, misdirection is a nice tactic. But your post has done nothing to counter any of the points he put forward.

Guest Maha_Pavitar

What is the need to say he swallowed a dictionary? I agree with Beast here, if you're not making any counter argumenets what use is it putting up these childish remarks? Everyone please stick to the topic..

Please explain what you mean by 'if you can't even get the guru's name right, what do you know of Sikhi'? Also, who are we to judge someone's knowledge of Sikhi?

Guest Maha_Pavitar

Tell me what is your definition of the term Akali? I tend to refer to Guroo jee as 'Dhan Guroo Nanak Dev Jee' is that wrong too? I fail to see the issue here...

Also, your discussion is with Narsingha not me, he is the best judge of his thoughts and writings..but here is what I derived out of it:

1)Hurling racists remarks

2)Snatan sikhs are labeled 'anti-panthic'

For Sanatan Sikhs, the 'Panth' of Akali Guru Nanak represents truth, love and wisdom - three words that are completely alien to these so-called modern 'Panthic' Sikhs.

3)"Sanatan Sikhs in no way represent the hipocrisy, blatent ignorance, paranoid delusions, dirty politics and stupidity that exists within post British Raj-nurtured jathas/committees and institutions"

What makes something anti-panthic, is there some clear defintion??

Guest Maha_Pavitar

That was rather silly of me..hypocrisy..

Smart Alec? If it's not hypocrisy than hor kee eh? Please keep your childish behaviour to yourself..

Guest Maha_Pavitar

No, actually I admitted my typo..what is the big deal if I correct my spelling error..I'm glad you have time to notice my every detail, kind of creepy...

Neo that is a disgusting thing to say.

u're right sikh princess... it does seem rather racist doesn't it?

Now I know why Naunidhi kaur said that she thought that Lalleshvari being a gora might not appreciate the sacrifices that Sikhs went through in history.

oops... so is that!

sp, when u see pictures & videos of those poor starving people in africa (if they show those images on tv over there), does their plight not move u to feel compassion? or does the fact that they are 'black' mean that u do not appreciate the fact that they are dying?

do u commemorate those that laid down their lives in ww1 / ww2 / american independence war? or does the fact they weren't your ancestors mean u don't appreciate them?

Lalleshvari just proved that point by sneering at the sacrifices of hundreds of Sikhs.

please provide a reference of the "sneering".

Pitaji told me a story of a Sikh bibi whose baby was shot by the police during the Akali movement and she laid the baby by the roadside and continued march with the Akali jatha to liberate the Gurdwara.

no offence to your pitaji, but could u please substantiate that story (unless of course he was an eye-witness)

Neo and Lalleshvari think that was 'nothing'.

please provide a reference where they state that what the sikh bibi did was nothing.

thank u.

sikh princess, you have not commented at all on Narsingha'a original post. All you have done is used misdirection to turn attention elsewhere.

Tell me what is your definition of the term Akali? I tend to refer to Guroo jee as 'Dhan Guroo Nanak Dev Jee' is that wrong too? I fail to see the issue here...

Also, your discussion is with Narsingha not me, he is the best judge of his thoughts and writings..but here is what I derived out of it:

1)Hurling racists remarks

2)Snatan sikhs are labeled 'anti-panthic'

For Sanatan Sikhs, the 'Panth' of Akali Guru Nanak represents truth, love and wisdom - three words that are completely alien to these so-called modern 'Panthic' Sikhs.

3)"Sanatan Sikhs in no way represent the hipocrisy, blatent ignorance, paranoid delusions, dirty politics and stupidity that exists within post British Raj-nurtured jathas/committees and institutions"

What makes something anti-panthic, is there some clear defintion??

Is Guru Nanak now to be known as Akali Guru Nanak?

What about Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj, is this title blasphemous?

Your original reply to Narsingha was just full of cheap 'insults', and your subsequent posts have all attempted to misdirect the readers away from a request by myself and Sumeet Kaur to actually counter his remarks.

Sikh princess you may wish to read the following texts:

1) Law of religious institutions, Sikh gurdwaras, by Kashmir, S. (1989), Amritsar, Guru Nanak Dev University

2) Sikh gurdwaras legislation : all India perspective, by Kashmir, S. (1991). Amritsar, Singh Bros

This should provide an introductory insight into the dealings of the modern-day Masands, aka S.G.P.C, and the state of mainstream Sikhism. These texts are also required reading for those individuals seeking to familiarise themselves with the inner politics of todays Sikh institutions, both in India and abroad.