Sampooran Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

chal likh laa. Also do katha of all chariters in front of mom and dad and sisters and cousin sisters and other woman relatives? Will you do it?

Why dont you have sex with your wife in front of your relatives ?

Would you do it ?

HELL NO! but does that make it false ?!!!! NO! because its a private issue! That doesnt make it false though!

What a baseless arguement.

That is the concept behind your arguement.

Paaji please re-evaluate your approach.

Some things are for grown ups only and for private individuals. That includes sex with your wife(If you have one) and the reading of some Dasam Bani.

Gurfateh

Why dont you have sex with your wife in front of your relatives ?

Would you do it ?

HELL NO! but does that make it false ?!!!! NO! because its a private issue! That doesnt make it false though!

What a baseless arguement.

That is the concept behind your arguement.

Paaji please re-evaluate your approach.

Some things are for grown ups only and for private individuals. That includes sex with your wife(If you have one) and the reading of some Dasam Bani.

Gurfateh

You smashed it bro ...cheeeeeeeeers :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guest Javanmard

Dear Harpreet my Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj shower millions of blessings upon you and all those you love.

Charitropakhyan is to be found in all the original birs of Dasam Guru Granth Sahib.

The point about the Charitropakhyan is quite simple. No Charitropakhyan no Chaupai Sahib. I can't believe that someone who claims to be a Sikh would dare question this essential part of our nitnem. The argumenst of these 'Sikhs' is based on Victorian ideology and is devoid of any real knowledge of Guru Gobind Singh's culture and teachings. I pity the Khalsa Fauj for accumulating so much bad karam on his head by insulting Maharaj's gurbani. It's my hope that one day Maharaj will show him the truth.

Quite easily The Chaupai Sahib could have been put at the end of the wrong section. It doesnt match the theme of the rest of Charitropakhyan. Lets not forget, the Dasam Granth wasnt compiled under Guru Gobind Singh Jis supervision or via their instruction. It was done by humans, whom can make mistakes. Them wrtitings could have easily been of the 52 poets of Guru Jis court.

A Guru whom gave equal status to women would really write so many bad things about them? Men are equally as bad as women so why didnt they write about men in such a negative way?

Additionally, those that say the writings were to help the Khalsa to stay away from women... when i read the writings they didnt seem to serve that purpose. The best way to get rid of ur Lust/Desire for women is via the repeating of Gods name with sincere devotion or to read devotional hymns/prayers.

A Guru whom gave equal status to women would really write so many bad things about them? Men are equally as bad as women so why didnt they write about men in such a negative way?

negative points about the action of men are also written in Charitropakhyan

g_singh so this is a numbers game? if for example men had more negative charitrs written against them, and women just slightly less, it would mean that men are degraded?

what matters is ethics, and Chritropakhyan delves heavily into ethics of relationships, whether its the seedy side or the commendable actions of various individuals (shown many times by both men and women), and along the way worship of one akaal is stressed, the aspect of losing dharam and respect when endulging in kaam (chritr of anup kaur), meaningless of worshipping stone idols (chritr 266) which is very similar but much harsher then twa parsad swaiye, yes it contains stories of people endulging in sex, but it also teaches the downfalls of wrongly being involved in kaam, there are teachings there under the surface

many people have said "guru gobind singh ji couldnt write something like this", personally i dont see why not, there is nothing perverted about the stories in Chritropakhyan, its reality, i doubt guru maharaj was blind to reality of the world

If people want to close their eyes and shy away from reality then thats their choice, but allow people who wish to read the bani their right before you push your prudish views onto them. Who knows, maybe in the future people will claim that the Gurus children werent born through intercorse, because sex is such an untalkable taboo amongst sikhs and guru ji would never take part in such activities :roll:

because sex is such an untalkable taboo amongst

Shame really, they should talk about sex more, its an art in itself! I think we should open a thread on tantric sex. When the art is performed properly, it can become a form of bhagti.

Here here to that post

no offense harpreet but tantric sex aint something that can be spoken of on forums man, firstly the amount of bollox about tantric sex out there, the swinging 60's has taken tantra and turned it on its head.

Lol topics of tantric sex are best avoided. However practical sessions are more then welcome.. ;)

lol before anyone starts freaking out.. I will also include a link to this topic.

http://sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness/viewtopic.php?t=5083

Sex with your wife is only permitted. Sex is only for reproduction. We are to get away from lust according to Gurbani. The ways some of you guys are talking, i see how much control over lust you guys have. Guru Ji also told us not to do bhangra. We are not to listen to anything except religious content but you guys and your nihung leaders like poohla dance with strippers. chariter are not gurbani. Don't beleive me, find out. DO ardass and take hukamanma from Guru Granth Sahib Ji if charitera are gurbani.

Everone woman except our wife is our sister or daughter or mother according to age or relationship. Then how can Guru Ji write dirty stuff about the same?

Why si there no mention of Joga Singh in dasam granth?

answer my question one by one

1. Anandpur had been just settles so how could so many prostitutes come there?

2. Anandpur was a place of worship and the character of Sikhs was well known to everyone, then how did the prostitute think of finding work in a place like that?

3. According to the chariters Guru Ji is a worshipper of Bhagauti. Is this not vipran kee reet? Even if Bhagauti is translated as God, why did Guru Ji went to learn Bhagauti mantar? Wasn’t Guru Ji a complete Guru?

4. Why go to learn mantras if Guru Ji had straight communication with God?

5. With Guru Ji being Mard Agambra, Saint-soldier, with Taij partaap, didn’t the prostitute have fear of Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

6. How did a prostitute have the guts to ask Guru Ji for fulfillment of Kaam?

7. Guru Ji knows everything, then why didn’t Guru Ji know what type of woman anoop kaur was?

8. also, where did a prostitute get the name Kaur? Was she Amritdhari?

9. It is said that most prostitutes were Muslim? Then hwy the last name kaur and first name anoop?

10. Also, Gurbani says that if you see the Guru once, you will losse kaam kroadh loab moh annhankar, etc? then why didn’t the prostitute loose it?

11. It says that when Guru Ji saw some people surrounding him, He thought his life was in danger and was helpless as there was no Sikh protecting him. Guru Ji, who says I will make 1 fight 1,000,000 was scared of 4-5 people?

12. It says Guru Ji for his shoes and a shawl at anoop kaur’s house. Why did Guru Ji take off his shoes?

13. Why did Guru Ji take off his shawl?

14. GuruBani says jY fITY mnu DIrIAY iklivK vMin@ dUry] sUhI mhlw 5, 761. Jai Deethay Mnu Dheereeae Vanjyhan Dooray] Soohee Mehala 5, 761. Then how did a woman get inflicted by kaam?

15. How dare did a prostitute threaten Guru Ji?

16. Guru Ji condemns jantras and mantras, then why did Guru Ji go and learn mantras from a woman, especially at night?

17. While the prostitute was drugged up and unconscious, for what good deed did Guru Ji place 60 coins beside her?

18. Then Guru Ji announced that whoever finds my shoes and shawl and brings it to me will get rid of the cycle of life and death. What was so special about those shoes and shawl that Guru Ji wanted to end someone’s cycle of birth and death for that shawl and that pair of shoes?

19. The prostitute brought the items herself, then was her cycle of birth and death ended?

20. Chariter also says that Guru Ji gave the prostitute 20,000 coins when she came to Guru Darbar with the items. Was it suitable to give hard earned money of Sikhs to a prostitute?

21. These chariters in past tense. Then how could they be written by Gu Ji?

22. They are also second or even third person. Then how are they written by Guru Ji?

23. chariters refer to Guru Ji as raja. Was Guru Ji only a raja? Bhai Nand Lal says Guru Ji is Emperor of emperors. Isn’t this downgrading to what Nand Lal said?

24. Didn’t the Sikhs know that it is a prostitute who has brought Guru Ji’s shoes? What effect did that have on Sikhs?

25. Tankahnaama Bhai Nanad Lal says Kwlsw soie jo pridRst iqAwgY] Kwlsw soie jo prnwrI qy BwgY] Then why did Guru Ji go to a woman at night? Guru Ji performed different from what Guru Ji taught?

26. Chariter says that when prostitute says “thief, thief, thief!†People come and surround Guru Ji. People who lived in Anandpur were mostly Sikhs and who had faith in Guru Ji. So Guru Ji’s own followers thought of Guru Ji as a thief?

27. Prostitutes must have come to Anandpur only if they had customers? Who were the customers when the city was controlled and run by Guru Ji himself? Sikhs were the customers? Do you guys go to places like that too? I guess you guys do so do the people who teach you that Chariters belong to Guru Ji.

28. Aren’t you disrespecting Guru Ji in countless ways by saying these chariters are written by Guru Ji?

29. Is it not true the present dasam granth was known as “bachitter natak†then known as “dasam paatshah ka granthâ€, then known as “dasam granth†and now people like you guys call it dasam guru granth sahibâ€. Why the name changes?

30. Is it not true that there are many versions of dasam granth? Why? If it is written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

31. Is it not true that first copy doesn’t have Sri Mukhwak paatshahi 10 at start of chariters, it also doesn’t have Sri Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh?

32. Guru had time to write 404 chariters but no time to write even one word about Peer Buddhu Shah and his sons who sacrificed their lives for Guru Ji?

33. If chariters are written by Guru Ji, then why isn’t chariter katha even done in Gurudwaras?

34. They are never even read. Why?

35. When Akhand Paath of dasam granth is performed, Chariters are read silently. Why if it is Gurbani?

36. Why isn’t a Hukamnama taken from chariters?

37. What if hukamnama from chariters is taken and hukamnama says call for opium, weed, liquor, morphine, etc. Have a lot of intercourse with all types of women. Are you going to follow the order? Are you going to take drugs? Are you going to have intercourse with all types of women?

38. Says raam is also written in many places in chariters. Since when was Gruu Ji also called Ram?

39. Baba Thakur tells you guys that it is Gurkirt, right? Will he do katha of any chariter in front of his daughter, sister, sister-in-law, sangat with women, granddaughter, or heck even his grandson?

40. Which University did baba Thakur get his degree from? Is he even a graduate?

41. If baba Thakur is bram giani, then why did Mohkam Singh leave him?

42. When is Sant Jarnail Singh going to come back? When Khalistan is made?

43. Since baba Thakur knows so much, why doesn’t he convince AKJs about Raagmaala?

44. woman said to Guru Ji that if

45. Why is there no mention of Joga Singh in Dasam Granth?

46. Baba Deep Singh was the jathedar of Missal Shaheedan. Not Damdami Taksal? There was no such think as Damdami Taksal before. Damdami Taksal is not even mentioned once in Mahan Kosh. Is this not true? Isn’t the taksal lying when it says it was started by Guru Gobind Singh Ji? History tells us that Guru Ji told Baba Deep Singh and Bhai Mani Singh to do parchaar.

47. Wasn’t there a time when Sikhs were in jungles, mahants and udaasis were controlling the Gurudwaras, they placed statues of perverted hindu gods in Gurudwara complexes. They wrote oam and swastika on Guru Granth Sahib saroops.

48. I am challenging Baba Thakur about this. He didn’t even come to Toronto, else I would have gone and talked to him. If you guys are Sikhs of Guru Ji, then you will understand, else you are followers of pakhandi sants and babas. They are your Gurus. Now it is up to you to be a Sikh of Guru Ji or be a Sikh of a sant or baba.