Sampooran Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Look at the data, Buddism is not growing, at oen time, it was the religion of the world. Look at them now. 3rd place, they will be in 4th place soon. Kesar Singh chibber. How do you know that those are the actual rehatnamas from him? How do you they have not been messed around with?

Also one proof is not enough. Also, if dasam granth is real, then why has there been a debate on it ever since its existence?

If dasam granth is not guru then why is it placed at same level as Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

How can you say durgaa is not worshipped?

durgaa paath banaa-aieaa jin eh gaa-aiea fir naa jooni aa-ehaa

is this not praising durgaa?

what does jai jai hoasee mehkhasur murdan from akal ustat have to do with akaal?

also it is not present in the so called bhai mani singh beer?

is it not true?

if yes then who added and why added?

sukha singh was a granthi at patna and was a devotee of durgaa, he added it

Khalsa Fauj,

Thanks for your response, it's funny how today's "KHALSA" Fauj be they yourself, the SGPC, the AKJ or whoever, are so fast to criticise and spread hatred towards those who have a deh-dhari Guru like the Namdharis for instance and claim to be the authentic Sikhs since they believe Gurbani to be the Guru and the Deh of the 10 Gurus yet see fit to criticise and condemn Gurbani be it in the Dasam Granth or Adi Granth.

"Khalsa" Fauj, there have been plenty of arguments in addition to Raagmala concerning shabds in the Adi Granth Sahib too, Teja Singh Bhasauria being a prime example...in fact, those like you, such as Madan Singh of Apollo Road who criticise Kesar Singh Chibbar yet still refer to Teja Singh as conmendable scholar are typical of this new breed of so called Khalsa so claim to worship the Guru Granth Sahib yet seek to bring all Gurbani in line with their mentality rather than their mentality in line with Gurbani.

I think it's fair to say that we can close this discussion here, material concerning the Dasam Granth is widely avialable and repeating it here for you is of no consequence, as you like the dera babas you claim use Dasam Bani to their base ends, use the writings of Tharam Singh, Gurbax Singh (Kala Afghana) and Teja Bhasauria to justify your own insecurities.

What proff do you need? Go to any university in Punjab and they will give you all the proofs you need. Look for professors. Biggest proff is all the differnet versions. There is no mention of Dasam Granth in old rehatnamas. Malcolm was the first one to call it dasam paatshah kaa granth. later it became dasma granth with thanks to people like you guys. Even Akal Takht says charitter is not Gurbani.

yup, use Malcolm........some white dude who probably doesn't even know of his roots and yet is to quick to name Guru Maharaj's Bani................................. :roll:

Answer the questions. Simple as that. Answer the questions i posted yesterday and thequestions i posted before. It is easy to bash bash bash but hard to answer questions. If you are correct, then please answer the questions. There is no point wasting time bashing each other. A Sikh is a Sikh. kala afgana is not the first one to oppose dasam granth. Until the egos don't go away, nothing will be solved. Blind ego only leads to falsehood.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Dear Khalsa Fauj,

Please answer the questions posed to you, i.e. the simple one's concerning matters such as Chaupai Sahib, Amrit Sanchar, Dasam Banis (or do you consider all of the Dasam Granth to be the work of notorious Brahmins?).

Yes, Kala Afghana wasn't the first one, just like Teja Singh Bhasauria wasn't the first one with his radical views on Bani (cutting out the 'angs' of his 'Guru') and Bana (meandering with the authencity of what constitutes a Kakkar) -Kala Afghana's issues have been adequately answered on PanthKhalsa with references and on the SREC Gurmat sites.

I don't care about kala or kali. I have never read any of his books but a fact is a fact. I never said all of dasam granth is the work of brahmans. what are your questions about amrit sanchar? We want to have the real dasam granth. We want to have one maryada for every Sikh so we have unity. These other deravad maryadas are causing division. No wonder brahmans take advantage of us.

Dasam Granth was not even compiled during Guru Gobind Singh Ji's time. Then how can you say it is all authentic.

Answer this question, chariter says anoop kour was given 60 coins before Guru Ji left her house after she was drugged up. Then it says she was given 20000 when she brought the shoes back. What type of Gurbani is this? What lesson is learned here? Give money to people who want to have intercourse?

Dear "Khalsa" Fauj,

I understand that the above sakhi may be difficult to disgest with our modern mindset of repressed sexuality within the Punjabi Sikh Community (the causes of this can be a discussion for a separate thread), however as I said before, most anti-Dasam Granth proponents, like with most reformist Sikhs of today like to bring Gurbani in line with their own (man)mat rather lift themselves up to Gurmat.

Take for instance the following Shabd by Bhagat Namdev in Raag Gond:-

"As a man driven by sex wanting another's wife, so is Namdev wanting the Lord"

[jaisay bikhai hayt par naree, aisay naamey nirmal muraree]

On face value this can be regarded as repulsive as well, one could ask (like Teja Singh Bhasauria would have no doubt) "what kind of Gurbani is this?" Love the Lord like a lustful man, driven by his base needs with gross moral lacking? Of course not...likewise, we should try to seek the true meanings of all Gurbani.

Knowledge, as stated by Confucious, is to admit that you know something when you do, and that you do not when you don't. I readily admit that I cannot presently provide you with the vakhiya on the Charitrs that you require or even the Guru Granth Sahib, however I retain my "faith" in Gurbani as a Sikh, for the Guru will always guide us and challenge us as he sees fit.

Teh above reference is not comparable to chariters. Naamdaiv is just tellign how much he loves Akaal because people who love sex, thats all they think about. People who love Akaal, thats all they think about. Chariters are totally different from the meaning behind the above verse. Namdaiv is not teling us to get into kaam. Okay.

Dear ‘Khalsa Fauj’ I am in no way implying that the Shabd by Bhagat Ji teaches one to literally follow their kaam, however you again seem to miss even basic points. The Charitrs carry messages to be deciphered and hence why one needs to learn their meanings from the original texts and at the hands of knowledgeable individual rather than some modern day translation by a retired policeman. This dialogue is not going to end in anything fruitful, so goodbye from me on this note, as I state to the AKJ and Teja Singh Bhasauria fans, if indeed Raagmala is not Gurbani, I’d rather leave that decision to Guru Sahib, likewise with the Dasam Granth, in this life, I will simply seek to learn all I can from what has been presented and pray to Maharaj for the Vivek Buddhi to assess, understand and incorporate such teachings into my life.

Gur Fateh!