Holy scriptures and the Ahymedi perspective

Guest Javanmard

It has to be noted that the Ahmadyas are not considered to be proper Muslims by the overwhelming majority of Sunni and Shi'a institutions. They are not real Muslims!!!

It has to be noted that the Ahmadyas are not considered to be proper Muslims by the overwhelming majority of Sunni and Shi'a institutions. They are not real Muslims!!!

Is that the perspective of ALL muslims, of just the ones you interact with? When a faith has so many different sects, cults and factions, who decides who is "true" to the faith and who isnt?

For that matter, what denotes a "proper muslim"?

Using an example closer to our doctrines, depending on what kind of "Sikh" you speak to, Udhasis, Naamdharis, etc. (for example) may be considered as "Sikhs" or not.

Guest Javanmard

1. According to Islamic belief there is no rasul after the Prophet (pbuh). Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claims not only to be a rasul but also to be the mahdi.

2. All of Mirza Ghulam's prophecies have proved wrong.

3. He died falling in a toilet: prophets don't die like that according to Islamic beliefs!!!

The fact that they are not to be considered as real muslims is of no importance, the main thing is that they are misrepresenting Sikhi, allot of muslims have false knowledge about Sikhi due to such websites, including the al majahroom (or watever it was) statements. If u read misinterpreted information from different sources u will eventually believe thats true, thats what happening with most muslims.

Due to such sites like this ahymedi one, it is a reflection of what ive heard from various muslims ive met, such as Gurbani isnt from Akaal, Sikhism is a mix of various religions etc etc. Let the muslims fight amongst themselves over who is the real muslim, the main problem is misinterpreted information, whether its from a shia, sunni or ahymedi, its still false statements

Guest Javanmard

I haven't heard Shias making such statements about Sikhi. My point that instead of playing the tun tun main main game with them we should tell that they're not even Muslims in the first place!!! That'll make them shut up, trust me!!!

Im sorry if the video disturbed anybody. It disturbed me also.

However this is happening and the reason why these are online is so the wider world-wide community realises what is going on, and put a stop to such inhumane and barbaric punishments. Scenes from war come on most television stations, but since we are all desensitised to it we turn a blind eye.

hold up so hu are the good guys, are sunni's the one's that think ali should have been the next imam instead of Abu BAker or am i wrong again................

SIGH

Guest Javanmard

Akali Sodhi you are wrong!

the sunnis believe that Abu Bakr was the sucessor to the Prophet, the Shias believe that it was Imam Ali. It's not just a question of succession.

Imam Ali had the complete Qor'an whilst the SUnnis have shortened it. Abu Bakr, Uthman and Omar killed Fatima, Ali's wife and daughter of the Prophet.

Imam Ali had the mystical and inner knowledge of the true Islam without which all the namaz etc.. is just void.

Unfortunately some SHias have become like Sunnis in the sense that they only care about laws instead of spirituality but I think the majority of Shias I know are very spiritual.

Now think:

Aurangzeb was a Sunni and persecuted Guru Gobind SIngh

Pir Budhu Shah was Shia and was an ally to Guru Gobind Singh

Don't you guys think that we should recreate this alliance again here in the UK and kick these al Muhajroun bastards?

Wahabis persecute SIkhs and Shias: logic begs for us to make an alliance as we also have very similar beliefs in mystical chivalry etc..

I have spoken to some Shia clerics who would be happy about that!

I agree..after having spoken to a shia friend of mine, its clear the wahabi type muslims (i think especially pakistani ones) really hate shias..infact this friends brother was stabbed for being a "shia" bastard.

We should definitely look to work together..shias tend to be so much more tolerable/compassionate/open minded; and quite surprisingly they have alot in common (or so i see) with the sikh community.

But i forgot to add; this shia friend of mine (despite all this hatred/tension between eachother) said to me that at the end of the day, we are all muslims..so we shouldnt fight amonst one another.

In theory it would be a good alliance, but in practise i think alot of shia muslims wouldnt favour fighting with their own brothers, let alone forming a partnership with sikhs (most muslims, even shia, i think when it comes down to it, are loyal to islam/the brotherhood) dont u think??