Getaway

Sukhi

have you guys ever had one of those days when you wish you could just leave everything behind and go somewhere to be alone and just get back to some normal state of mind? cuz i'm havin one of those days... i wish i could just leave everyone and everything behind just for a bit... and go to jamaica, or anywhere where there's a beach or something. *sighs* but tha's not possible. so i need some advice on what i can do to get away from it all without physically gettin away... what do you guys do to get away from life when life just dun wanna let go of u?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you guys ever had one of those days when you wish you could just leave everything behind and go somewhere to be alone and just get back to some normal state of mind? cuz i'm havin one of those days... i wish i could just leave everyone and everything behind just for a bit... and go to jamaica, or anywhere where there's a beach or something. *sighs* but tha's not possible. so i need some advice on what i can do to get away from it all without physically gettin away... what do you guys do to get away from life when life just dun wanna let go of u?

Hope things are back to "normal" for u now! :)

I guess we all feel it once in a while. But remember, quitting is not gonna sort it out. A Sikh's job is to fight and move on. So stand up and fight! And march on! Thats the Khalsa way! :LOL:

just let it take u where ever it takes u.

it's so true though. when you want to escape, you can't. and when your time's up, you wish you had more. it's so hard to create a balance.

and Sardu ji, i'm so sorry, i didn't answer your question. no, everything's not quite back to normal yet. but i hope it will be soon. :)

have you guys ever had one of those days when you wish you could just leave everything behind and go somewhere to be alone and just get back to some normal state of mind?

yes.. it happens more than once... normal hai.

some people sit on the fence all their life, some dont, at one time or another u will have a choice to choose a side. Up to u to chose.

very nice..I agree..

hmmm... tha's true, but there are some things that just can't be explained or talked about... iono if i'm makin sense here... :LOL:
some things u never tell any1, sometimes its cos u cant, but mostly i reckon because you dont know how to bring up the topic.

but anyways, they do say a problem shared is a problem halved, if u think about the number of people that will be reading this post, i reckon you'll just about get rid of it. although i wouldnt recommend it. lol

ur so jokes... :LOL:... i'm not even willing to identify the problem and ur askin me to talk bout in a public forum... tha's great there mugermach... :P i'm just kiddin... nah, i think i'll deal with it on my own for a bit and see how well it goes... if it dun work, then we'll see what i'll do with it... thanks for the advice... :)

• 1 month later...